PDA

View Full Version : MC5 is pointless

MayhemMike
06-12-03, 07:21
Well, Doing Mc5 today with a few people, and i have come to the conclusion that it is impossible. I died 4 times during a sync on a nearly capped ppu. I'm having over 500% on my shelter. So we have antoher ppu with us he trys to come ress and he crashes and dies. Not a big surpise, this really chaps my ass. GG neocron. I'm not here for much longer.

dbomb
06-12-03, 07:54
so mc5 is useless because the game crashes? or mc5 is useless because your ppu gets killed there?

Psycho_Soldier
06-12-03, 07:55
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Well, Doing Mc5 today with a few people, and i have come to the conclusion that it is impossible. I died 4 times during a sync on a nearly capped ppu. I'm having over 500% on my shelter. So we have antoher ppu with us he trys to come ress and he crashes and dies. Not a big surpise, this really chaps my ass. GG neocron. I'm not here for much longer.

Bad luck (with the crashing) I guess. MC5 is easy... Give me (a tank) and a decent PPU 10 or so mins and we can kill commander and possibly clear the whole room with 3 deaths if im having a bad run, usually 1 or none though. I have noticed though that the more people you have the harder it is because people get in the way and push, which causes you to get shot at moments where you should be trying not to get shot.

Phlith
06-12-03, 07:56
crashing the ammount of times Mike did just to hunt in an area with teh ubah imps is ridiculous, shit like that makes you want to keeel

Magnazan
06-12-03, 19:25
Swag is the way forward

Psyco Groupie
06-12-03, 19:29
the crashing is you, not the game - there are plenty of people in the same boat, theres also a shit load of people who've never been to mc5 [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Tickles
06-12-03, 23:00
Yeah its ur setup. I rarely have crashes now.

Also - MC5 is soloable by a tank, but i got 1 etp out of 4 kills and it was a hawkings part. :rolleyes:

Beanie McChimp
07-12-03, 12:41
From what I've heard why not put the glass back?

Shakey -=Tank=-
07-12-03, 13:15
Putting the glass back would make it too easy again

Sefran
07-12-03, 13:33
MC5 = teh boring , and why only 1 freaking small room for a entire server??. Its stupid if u and ur friend wanne go because u have to be LE or u get big chance u get ganked by clan x , or u can always get flamed + zone exploit when u are le...every f*cking time....

I can understand ur frustration in the thing they called ''MC5"

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 13:34
Originally posted by Shakey -=Tank=-
Putting the glass back would make it too easy again

How about putting some glass back but not all of it?

Archeus
07-12-03, 13:46
I heard the MC5 commander was pk'ed when he was a newbie, so it could be personal Mike. :p

SigmaDraconis
07-12-03, 13:56
honestly i only die when someone gets stuck in the boxes and is able to shoot behind either of the small walls or columns, maybe making the ledge straight on that side of the room instead of dip "inward" towards the wall would be easier than it is now..and way harder than it was with the glass.

But it is pointless.. 16 runs the other morning...and 3 MC5 parts, got 5 techs off the guards before i left tho.

kreal
07-12-03, 14:53
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Bad luck (with the crashing) I guess. MC5 is easy... Give me (a tank) and a decent PPU 10 or so mins and we can kill commander and possibly clear the whole room with 3 deaths if im having a bad run, usually 1 or none though. I have noticed though that the more people you have the harder it is because people get in the way and push, which causes you to get shot at moments where you should be trying not to get shot.

Erm lol in 10 min i would have slayed the commander about 3 or more times =)

Futureman
07-12-03, 15:14
When I come in the commander just gives me the parts. it takes two seconds.

MayhemMike
07-12-03, 15:22
I'm not saying that killing the mobs are hard. Every time i zone into the little room or out, its always around 10+ seocnds which is unaccpetable.

Psyco Groupie
07-12-03, 15:48
[edited for violation of the forum rules]