PDA

View Full Version : How to change payment information?

StryfeX
06-12-03, 04:03
Ok...I've mucked around in the account area of neocron.com for about 10 minutes now, and I haven't found any way to change payment information. So... How the heck do I do that?

--Stryfe

Phlith
06-12-03, 04:12
I'm pretty sure if all your wanting to do is change your method of payment, you have to cancel the account via the account page, as well as on http://worldpay.com/shopper using the info you were mailed when you first activated your account tto log in, if you don't have that, i think that there is also a recovery option. when all else fails just contact account@neocron.com

Hope that helps...

*Edit: also, give worldpay about an hour to cancel the payment, then go back onto the account page and in the same section where you change your address you'll have the three options for a new payment plan.

StryfeX
06-12-03, 04:16
Hmm...that's bull. I might just cancel it permanently. Especially since I haven't even logged in (or even had the urge to) in almost 3 weeks...

Anyway. Anyone else know anything about changing payment info?

--Stryfe

Phlith
06-12-03, 04:19
Well, thats how I was instructed to change the payment information, but its your account, do what you want.