PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3-12/1 Discussion

Callash
05-12-03, 18:09
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=176) is the newest Neocronicle.

J. Folsom
05-12-03, 18:14
... I hadn't expected the Crahn Sect to be gifted with computers, Psi sure, but hacking? Apart from that, it sounds like the current faction "mish-mash" is going to get sorted out, which is pretty neat.

Judge
05-12-03, 18:22
Callash..... you rock severely.

Tratos
05-12-03, 18:29
nice issue, damn it i thought my IE explorer had borked there when it all went green :p

sounds interesting

and crahn WILL prevail!!

~T

Haxxor
05-12-03, 18:32
While this is a possible scenario, CityAdmin announced a 2.000.000 NC bounty for any information that would lead to the capture of said persons.

is this for them encrypted data discs during the Anarcy breed event?

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 18:37
Nice touch with the Crahn story, and the A&W Killers. It's so refreshing to see a Neocronicle like this... best yet? Best yet.

Keep up the good work.

Zanathos
05-12-03, 18:37
Interesting......... :)

VictorKruger
05-12-03, 18:40
Very nice issue, especially the crahn hacking part, that really threw me for a loop (which you probably expected :p ).

Oath
05-12-03, 18:41
Sex.

padded out a little so it's not spam.

Sex.

05-12-03, 18:45
Nice, but please dont use that colour again - my eyes hurt :-)

El_MUERkO
05-12-03, 18:46
oooOOOooo

The Faction alliances could change in the near future, possibly to unite the clans and make for a real DOY -V- NC atmosphere.

&

JOB hacked the Neocronicle, sneeky bastiges :D

Also entirely off topic, I found this sig, whieh i thinkis funny as hell
:D

http://users.ev1.net/~djeff/poop.gif

Candaman
05-12-03, 18:54
Long Live CRAHN

GT_Rince
05-12-03, 19:01
A quick question I gotta ask...

Wastelands:
Temperature: -6 - 32 °C

-6 to -32... Would we get so much sand and grass with temperatues that cold?

Otherwise, nicely done :)

EDIT---------------

MUERkO - is that Mr Hanky the Christmas poo ? :D

J. Folsom
05-12-03, 19:03
Originally posted by GT_Rince

Wastelands:

Otherwise, nicely done :) It's -6 to 32, the second dash means to. :P

Which is also why it's directly connection to the 6 and unconnected to the 32.

FirestarXL
05-12-03, 19:05
*grin* yeah the bit about the APU/PPU pker combo will immediately be seen as familiar to all, nice touch Callash... ;)

And, onoz, h4x0red :D

GT_Rince
05-12-03, 19:07
Originally posted by J. Folsom
It's -6 to 32, the second dash means to. :P

Which is also why it's directly connection to the 6 and unconnected to the 32.

You can tell how often I read it :D

/puts on rubber pants and gives self a spanking ;)

Elric
05-12-03, 19:17
You can tell how often I read it :D

/puts on rubber pants and gives self a spanking ;)

O_o

yea, not a bad issue. Youve done better and more interesting ones, but it does the job.

Judge
05-12-03, 19:25
Originally posted by FirestarXL
*grin* yeah the bit about the APU/PPU pker combo will immediately be seen as familiar to all

Originally posted by Mumblyfish
and the A&W Killers

Thank you, fans. :D

- Hargreth

kurai
05-12-03, 19:42
Hrmmm.

When will the Copbot KOS TG part go live on servers ?
(i.e. Does it need a patch, or will it just be scripted)

Alashandra_D.
05-12-03, 21:00
yes yes LONG LIVE CRAHN!

Alashandra_D.
05-12-03, 21:02
and as for the more interesting issues, watch the news sometimes, some weeks stuff goes on, other weeks its wow specail report the grass grew! cant have an earth shattering week all the time can we?

Sorin
05-12-03, 21:29
WOOT! Sex!! My clan and clan co-leader are in the Neocronicle!

Crahn Sect Interview (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=176#4)

That bit about the traitorous Crahn Sect member killing anything that moves was actually posted on the faction forum earlier this week or last. Now it's in the Neocronicle. Cool :D

And

"At last we will have safety! You cannot imagine how irritating it is to have a Twilight Guardian Spy in front of you, grinningly waving an implant tool in your face!

:lol: :lol:

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 22:08
*reads first article*

*explodes in an excited messy hail of flesh*

KimmyG
05-12-03, 23:01
I dont like it

Mass-Murderers on the loose

Have I not killed enough noobs to get some recognition?

Vampire222
06-12-03, 00:36
extremely cool... as usual!

Judge
06-12-03, 03:07
Originally posted by KimmyG
I dont like it

Mass-Murderers on the loose

Have I not killed enough noobs to get some recognition?

Basically when everyone said that they wanted more news that they could relate to in the neocronical I decided to make a purely RP freelance reporter character, and seeing that he wasn't around when you were in your hayday of killing newbs he couldn't report on it could he? But of course if you start killing loads of people then Hargreth might well write about it. Also if any of you want me to write about something then just email me ingame or PM me.

QuantumDelta
06-12-03, 03:36
Looks like My suspicions were correct, guess I better chat to fang again :p

StrongSad
06-12-03, 07:38
Is Haxxor onto something? I am getting bored of those bio sig chips sitting in my gogu!!

Shadow Dancer
06-12-03, 09:29
Could I send in an article, even though i'm not exactly the best writer?

I mean, do you have to be really good at writing and have a way with words to get your article submitted?

shend
06-12-03, 12:30

Wastelands:

me thinks its mutated grass & sand, geneticaly modified by a good nuclear blast or two.
anything that survives the nuclear holocaust and the nuclear winter that comes along, can survive a cold winter breeze

(yes i'm a nerd, but with my RAY of GOD, who are u to critisize O_o )

Zu (Pluto)
06-12-03, 12:59
ShadowDancer:
I don't think you need to be an amazing writer. I am hearing that little tidbits of server-specific news are welcome. Just spam Callash's email hehe.
Hey. Maybe we can "stage" some news. All it takes is a little collaboration from say about a dozen runners and we can make our own news-worthy events :)

Zu

PS. Nice bit of work there, Alashandra. Maybe the city will finally start waking up now that we've given them a little shake.

steweygrrr
06-12-03, 13:21
Hehe they may wake up but no anti CA factions will be there to see it.....well they might but they'll need rezzing when the copbots see them :P

Marx
06-12-03, 18:11
Hey. Maybe we can "stage" some news. All it takes is a little collaboration from say about a dozen runners and we can make our own news-worthy events.

All the stuff I submit about is based on runner events.

It makes it easier to do, and people feel like they're taking part in history - which makes them feel better about playing.

Judge
06-12-03, 20:50
That is exactly what I'm trying to do marx. :D

Xizor
06-12-03, 22:58
Nothing short of weird :)
Great job!

Cliffraiser
07-12-03, 19:51
mumbly
Nice touch with the Crahn story, and the A&W Killers. It's so refreshing to see a Neocronicle like this... best yet? Best yet.

Keep up the good work.

I wonder who they were........ :angel: :p

PrizM
09-12-03, 22:25
I havent played in awile I think I might reactivate my account but I ask whats the point of the Neochronicles I know before none of the stuff from the issues was never implemented ingame are they now?

StrongSad
09-12-03, 23:01
Lots of the stuff is implemented. Kamis....Vehicles.....Spy/PE/Monk powerarmor......all the stuff about regant.....all the stuff about the Outzone Jail. They dont just do the neochronicle for fun. Almost all of whats written in it goes in-game. If thats what your wondering.

Ulle
09-12-03, 23:58
Well, from the looks of the testserver the Neocronicle Offices will also be ingame soon.

StrongSad
10-12-03, 05:01
There ya have it prizm. You want you come back and theres no fighting it.

PrizM
11-12-03, 04:24
lol I dunno I played since Beta 3 on and off I'll prob give it another try one thing that bothered me was there was virtually no storyline and I liked how Granite initiated his story which was unfolding then after there was no stuff put in the game to drive a story which has great potential. I'll definately give BDoY a shot I hope there new polished engine could support more stuff ingame and players. I hate killing rats for hours tho :p lol I used to have my high lvl friends kill me just to level con when I started.