PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] Inofficial Christmas Patch

Mighty Max
05-12-03, 16:44
Heyo,

The last week i have searched for a way to run the all known Christmas Patch with Neocron again, and what do i have to say ? I got it.

With ItemGFX 0.4e (http://mightymax.org/itemgfx.msi) you are now able to see those little Gift-Packages and the Christmastrees.

The Trees are located everywhere a Barrel was before, and the Packages are formerly known as Junk :D

Have fun!

MightyMax
http://mightymax.org//xmas2.png

Please post any troubles you might encounter.

Psyco Groupie
05-12-03, 17:24
heh i hope you've backed up the barrels and stuff i want em back after :PP

good job ;P

*edit .. dont work O.o

Mighty Max
05-12-03, 17:29
You just need to click Configure and disable the XMAS Mods in the ItemGFX Maintool

There is nothing overwritten/changed on the installation, only when you actually choose to change an item GFX.

What problem did you get ? Any msg, what does not work ?

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 17:32
sex!

Wanted this the other week, cheers ^^ My halfassed attempt along with g0d to get the old one going ended up in me reinstalling NC :rolleyes: :o

Psyco Groupie
05-12-03, 17:38
woot working ... now i need all those lovely gfx that installed patch 191 and now dont O.o

Mighty Max
06-12-03, 13:29
Noone using this?

Or is it just flushed away out of sight ?

Mumblyfish
06-12-03, 13:44
I'm using it. It makes the aggie cellars fun!

Nice release :D

Mighty Max
06-12-03, 18:04
I got reports of ItemGFX not accepting Neocron directory under Win98 & co

I uploaded a version that should fix it. If you were not able to run it yet, uninstall previous ItemGFX versions and then get the new one.

Greets
MightyMax

nonamebrandeggs
06-12-03, 19:19
Whoa, this tottally rocks, PP looks so great now :).

darknessfairy
07-12-03, 12:13
DONT work!!!!!! aahhhhh i can see no funkeh gfx.

/me wants xmas trees.

/me wants presents.

I installed it and everything, but then i t just didnt work, am i meant to do anything special. ?

Mighty Max
07-12-03, 12:16
You need to run Neocron through the new link. Running Neocron with the old wont show the xmas patch.

Or do u crash ?

Shadow Dancer
07-12-03, 12:40
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
My halfassed attempt along with g0d to get the old one going ended up in me reinstalling NC :rolleyes:

rofl

Very nice work Max. Are the trees everywhere or just in NC?

Mighty Max
07-12-03, 12:43
They are everywhere in the world where rusty barrels/barrels where before, as well as Outfitter now are those trees.

craio
07-12-03, 12:55
Installed it ran it...
Asks to direct t neocron folder,i do that ,program says the folder in invalid or i got a corrupt installation.
I cant close the dialog box ,not with pressing the 'x' nor with trying to close it with pressing ctrl+alt+del and then selecting it.

Mighty Max
07-12-03, 13:01
Some ppl on the German board reported that behaviour, allthough i dont know why this happens, there is a workaround:

Open Regedit ("Start->Run ...")

Goto HKEY_CURRENTUSER\Software\ItemGFX

Create a new string "Neocron Folder", enter the folder (dont put a \ as the last sign)

close regedit again and run it, it should work now

darknessfairy
07-12-03, 19:12
i keep FRE-ing right after the splash screens. Help. I wanna have xmas trees etc, please?

anyone else have this problem? i really think its only me tho. I did have NCLpro installed but then i uninstalled it and it still doesnt work. So i think that maybe my puter is just fubar-ed. lol well in relation to that anyways.

jernau
08-12-03, 12:50
Originally posted by Mighty Max
They are everywhere in the world where rusty barrels/barrels where before, as well as Outfitter now are those trees.

What happens where barrels are piled on top of each other?