PDA

View Full Version : Junk Knives Ressable?

L0KI
05-12-03, 13:52
A friend from uTs gave me a Junk Knife yesterday, i dont wanna hand it over to a researcher if its not BPable...

As far as i know, only a few of them exist on the Uranus server :)

Stigmata
05-12-03, 13:53
yes i have numerous 5 slotters

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-03, 13:55
yea as far as i know u can BP them i know some ppl on pluto who have some.

L0KI
05-12-03, 14:12
Thanks a bunch :)

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 14:13
Sheesh, I would KILL for a junk knife BP. Been looking for one for meh n00beh melee tank :D

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 14:13
yea their ressable as are mendicant uzi's and rifles :) and the beggar bag of shite electroshockers etc are aswell

L0KI
05-12-03, 14:27
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Sheesh, I would KILL for a junk knife BP. Been looking for one for meh n00beh melee tank :D

Ill give u a BP if ur on Uranus...

Even tho ur a bastard for pwning me on my Anchor spreadable thread :D

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 14:28
I'm on Pluto, but thanks anyway. And I don't deserve it because I'm a cuntbasket :(

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 14:42
And I don't deserve it because I'm a cuntbasket :(

LOL

mumbly, yknow what, you fuckin crack me up, you just get wierder and wierder every day :lol:

Elric
05-12-03, 14:44
I'm on Pluto, but thanks anyway. And I don't deserve it because I'm a cuntbasket :(

LOL

I got some junknives m8y, I'll swing one your way. ;)

And your not a cuntbasket, yer an arselid. :D

El Barto
05-12-03, 14:59
Yes they are researchable, I have about 20 of them BPed on Pluto, and have a 4 slotter my self.

Spy<VS>Spy
05-12-03, 15:45
you the bitchy thing about the trade system in neocron is in order to produce something you have to actually posses the item, in order to copy it, then make it. most mmpogs dont have that, if you know the materials and have the skill, you just make the thing...which makes sence really i suppose.

personaly i myself would like if they change that construction thing that once you get the first blue print you can just produce that item. this is the future after all, my charactor has boinic implants and a plasma rifle with lisence to kill. i think he could remember how to make a pipe bomb or knife.

of course on the same breath i wouldnt mind seeing factory's actually have a use, maybe have production machines, you put a BP in and they start making materials, like weapon parts, armor parts or what ever.

have research factory's make better data cubes that can be read from more often before the data gets whiped.

and have mining stations always mine for raw materials to bring to the factory's that produce. then you could sweeten the deal for having a transport truck so you actually have to drive the materials from one base to anouther, which would make setting up territory control important and give other clans the oppurtunity to pirate or steal other supplys...

ho hum...yeah something a little like that would make the waist lands a really cool place.

Psyco Groupie
05-12-03, 16:01
i used to use a junkknife on my hybrid .. heh

CrazyMan
05-12-03, 16:45
Rabbi,

Get me that BP on Uranus plz :) I'll highly appreciate it :)

I used to have one, but lost it for some stupid reason :eek:

WebShock
05-12-03, 16:59
Anyone have a junk knife on saturn.

if you do PM me please. I would love to own a 5 slot junk knife.

El_MUERkO
05-12-03, 17:48
mumbly i have a junk knife on pluto 3 slot outstanding :) we'll get someone to BP it for you :)

Carinth
05-12-03, 18:10
pop in a melee 1 eye and use melee combat boost 3 and my ppu is sporting a nice 4slot junkknife. HEhehehe