PDA

View Full Version : Neofrag in TH

gizmojack
05-12-03, 11:26
I figure there should be a neofrag in TH.

Considering TH is suppose to be into all this techno and virtual stuff. Plus I think it liven TH up a bit.

Do u agree?

L0KI
05-12-03, 11:28
well Neofrag is desiged to be in Neocron i think.

However, i do think you're right, it needs something identical to NF perhaps with a different name.

Heavyporker
05-12-03, 18:24
OMG....

shit, that IS a nice idea!

no, no - call it Neofrag. Fallen Angels are at least neutral to Tsunami, aren't they, and yes, FA would be into the techno stuff. Fa would've bought some NF tech.

This is a GREAT idea! Hey, maybe put it down into TH sector one, that spot where you got that MASSIVE central chamber, and nothing but ladders there... That spot could use some livening up... like a few NF entrances on the second tier or something.

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-03, 18:26
Yea we need a NF in TH so we can train when we aint shooting CS and BD and TT out of TH ;)

J. Folsom
05-12-03, 18:32
Another nice location for the FA Neofrag would be the current close to unused central reactor (The one where the door marked "Under Construction" in TH Sec-2 leads to). Both would be pretty neat too.

Heavyporker
05-12-03, 18:39
Hmm, yeah, Folsom... that's not bad. That spot too... not too deep in, however.

but still, I'd like to see SHEER Variety in TH...

I mean, FFS, you got those MASSIVE chambers, with nearly nothing inside them... and they're so pretty! *sob*

hudsonbeck
05-12-03, 19:15
They ever have it so you can spawn bots in NF?
I always try to get other people to come to NF and no one wants to.... Maybe i just scare them:lol:

bots... i mean tanks...spies...PE's... Monks that you can fight against:D

Hudson

Xizor
05-12-03, 19:26
And then there would be even less players to duel against.
Definately no.

There is no need for extra NF, as there rarely are anyone there anyway (Uranus).

Psyco Groupie
05-12-03, 20:54
sector 2 of th would make a cool NF map, perhaps make a story line FA bought neofrag tech to train up its security staff ... anyhow ive had many a fun fight in th2 :D

ho ho ho

naimex
05-12-03, 21:37
Originally posted by hudsonbeck
They ever have it so you can spawn bots in NF?
I always try to get other people to come to NF and no one wants to.... Maybe i just scare them:lol:

bots... i mean tanks...spies...PE's... Monks that you can fight against:D

Hudson

lol, u should play on uranus.. i spend almost more time in NF than in real neocron.. =/

and lots of peeps are normally in the frag to duel :) its very funny.. and best part.. shit dun get broken :)

edited due to typo ^^

superfresh
05-12-03, 21:53
Sounds good.

But shouldn't NEXT also have some sort of indoor track? A place in the city where runners can spawn their cars and race and blow each other apart? Some sort of road-rally battledome. Guess that would take a lot of additional coding though.

VictorKruger
05-12-03, 21:59
Originally posted by superfresh
Sounds good.

But shouldn't NEXT also have some sort of indoor track? A place in the city where runners can spawn their cars and race and blow each other apart? Some sort of road-rally battledome. Guess that would take a lot of additional coding though.

I wouldn't think it would be that hard to code, they already have the model code from NF all they have to do is modify so that vechicles won't be permanetly blown up after you get out of the NF for vechicles.

Although they would have to make new maps which would take some time to do, and download...

Q`alooaith
05-12-03, 22:03
how's about NF link's in TH, not whole new neofrag's but term's that lob you into the same NF match's as the one's in pepper park...

amfest
05-12-03, 22:30
I mean, FFS, you got those MASSIVE chambers, with nearly nothing inside them... and they're so pretty! *sob*

They are scientist are they not? . . . of course they would be big and empty and *clean*. .. which comes again .. why would they want a NF? . .. the non *real* cities shouldnt' get all these snazzy things . .. only maybe the DOY city should maybe try and devise a neofrag . .

Jest
05-12-03, 23:18
TH Neofrag = win

Heavyporker
06-12-03, 08:58
um.. not ALL FA are scientists, and they do have security forces somewhat, and the virtual reality WOULD interest them none-the-less.

and omg... Neofrag decks for driving around?!? Gawd, as NExT, I LOVE the idea!