PDA

View Full Version : Yes MJS - Thats EXACLTY what i've wanted

DigestiveBiscui
05-12-03, 09:51
For ages now i've been asking/other people have been asking for GM's / Mods etc to be more interactive with the users. Its damn annoying when your playing a game and all you get from the GM's are test patch notes once every couple of months, or a message saying the servers are down. But it looks to me that updates might possibly be on the way (i hope).

I'm sure several people left neocron due to lack of communication from GM's, and maybe you have finally noticed this. Yea i know, its only been 1 post, but i wouldnt mind to have us customers updated of whats going on. If your not interactive with customers you're not going to get many more.

Just thought i'd say thanks

DB

csh1
05-12-03, 10:03
yeh and FCs have become more active...i actually see some!!

btw digi...i got ure CM one on saturn:P

Chris
(Super Dude)

Nidhogg
05-12-03, 13:38
I know it's tempting to blame the GMs and mods but it's really not fair. We have all signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement so are legally bound to keep information to ourselves unless it has already been placed in the public domain by KK.

N

DigestiveBiscui
05-12-03, 13:43
I'm not blaming anyone, but if people are not interactive with paying customers then KK wont have many people left tbh.

Whoevers fault it is need to be told really, because its getting to the point that i'm sick of having things kept hidden away. If it was free then thats a different matter,but we are paying for this game

t0tt3
05-12-03, 13:43
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83714
:rolleyes:

Original monk
05-12-03, 13:46
i dont think he is blaming GM's/mods in particular, he's talking about the general lack of communitcation in the beginning-mid of this game, infowise its much better now, mods answer our questions as good as possible (witouth breaking the Non-DA) and developers seem to keep all our (sumtimes weird) idea's in mind when they are programming the new patches.

honesty and extra information is very well accepted here, also the ceo of KK giving us information is a good stimuli to keep helping to improve the game and keep us (the customers) happy :)

wich i and i think 99% of the boards are very happy about

in all honesty, thank you

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-03, 13:58
Yay for MJS :D now get a new publisher and give us DOY :)

any word on the new publisher anyway ? ;) is it a company with a "name" that ppl realy know off ?

i realy had to think hard to remember another game by CDV ( carmagedon )