PDA

View Full Version : seriously wtf...

Shujin
05-12-03, 06:22
i levelin as a noob in pp sewers.. came out and started walking to plaza 2 about go goto palza 1 and sell loot.

walked past copbot, he told me to put down my weapon... i looked around to see if anyone had a weapon out, he said the 2nd warning ( i told u rawrawr etc, ) and i was like ;O WTF i aint got a wep equiped!

3 secs later i was dead ;/

Drake6k
05-12-03, 06:23
Uh that sucks, sure it wasn't pp?

Shujin
05-12-03, 06:25
Originally posted by Drake6k
Uh that sucks, sure it wasn't pp? thats what i meant, i was walkin to plaza 2, from pp, passed the copbot when he said it, i turned around lookin to see if someones about to get pwned by copbot, cuz thats always fun to see, and i realize hes talkin to me

yet i have no wep equiped ;/

JiNxY
05-12-03, 06:33
stealth device out?

i suppose if your a noob you dont have one, strange indeed

Carinth
05-12-03, 06:38
hostile ppu spell maybe? I've walked around with true sight sanctum equipped before, copbots don't like that.

Shujin
05-12-03, 06:44
Originally posted by Carinth
hostile ppu spell maybe? I've walked around with true sight sanctum equipped before, copbots don't like that. LE'd char ( melee tank )

VictorKruger
05-12-03, 06:48
what's the tank's faction? could it be that they are starting to have the cop bots KOS all anti-city members, by KOSing in pepper park?

or it could be just a very bad glitch.

yeah shujin, i don't think that FBI has updated the script yet, NC pro doesn't even show the right stats yet

Shujin
05-12-03, 06:49
Originally posted by VictorKruger
what's the tank's faction? could it be that they are starting to have the cop bots KOS all anti-city members, by KOSing in pepper park?

or it could be just a very bad glitch. bd ( ps. ur server status thing has all 0's )

NeoChick
05-12-03, 06:50
THAT is a serious WTF
Looks like a glitch

I know that I wildly hit buttons when I hear them say to put the weapon away just in case I have one out but to kill you if you have none out really sucks

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 07:01
Maybe you had your "fist" out. In third person it looks like you're not holding a weapon. I had that happen to me. I was like "wtf" and didn't see a weapon equipped, then he killed me.

Shujin
05-12-03, 07:05
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Maybe you had your "fist" out. In third person it looks like you're not holding a weapon. I had that happen to me. I was like "wtf" and didn't see a weapon equipped, then he killed me. welp thats somethin u do, come out of sewers, take out fists, walk around.... no ;P i didnt have fists out

CrazyMan
05-12-03, 10:04
It's a bug, happened to me couple of times, it happens when.....damn forgot....anyways, the weapon is active (number is lid on your right toolbar), but the weapon isn't shown in yer hands.

*Got shot by copbots once because of that bug. luckily i managed to get away.

Anyway, if you hear compbot warning you, press 1 (or whatever key assigned to your weapon ) couple of times, till the weapon is not shown, it should help *generally*...

:lol:

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 11:19
First order for any character, I believe, is to get the TL3 heal equippable. Get that on yer, and always keep it equipped round Copbots.

Seriously, getting TL3 heal on any character takes half an hour max. Go for it!

LVirus
05-12-03, 13:21
Shujin, please -- speak english. This is Community Talk (English). Reading your posts is very difficult to me because of me lacking skills needed for "Shujin for dummies" :).

Just teasing you man :D

[TgR]KILLER
05-12-03, 14:02
mayby the copbot just din't like u :p nah its fucked up lol.. copbots just starting to shoot ppl.. hehe your better off in TG then :p