PDA

View Full Version : 6 min release timer

KimmyG
05-12-03, 00:53
I think it should be 6 mins to get a rez then release insta send back to up.

I am sick and tired of [edited - please don't name players, if you have any issues with their behavior please adress it in-game] pulling in a crew that just spends 1/2 hour trying to give his corpse a rez cause he doesn't want to face teh penalty of death.

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 00:59
I think there should be a 6 minute time that makes [edited - see comments above]explode, and never post again.

Im sick to death of [see above] posting for something every time something dont go your way, so fucking what if [see above] manages to rez his whole team even if it takes a while ? Im sure thats his fucking job as hes a PPU, no ? afterall we all know you love having a PPU up your jacksy to rez you . . .

Q`alooaith
05-12-03, 01:04
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
I think there should be a 6 minute time that makes [edited for consistency] explode, and never post again.

I'd like to second that....

If you want to sit around dead all the time and try and get a rezz, more power to you, it'd be very anyoing to die, somone come to rezz you and they end up failing because some timer run's out just as they get to your body...

Yo gotter, it's the poster's name, not an ingame one so altering it won't hide anything... point's to thread starter's name

KimmyG
05-12-03, 01:07
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
I think there should be a 6 minute time that makes [edited for consistency] explode, and never post again.

Im sick to death of [see above] posting for something every time something dont go your way, so fucking what if [see above] manages to rez his whole team even if it takes a while ? Im sure thats his fucking job as hes a PPU, no ? afterall we all know you love having a PPU up your jacksy to rez you . . .

NO hes a hybrid and when his hybrid goes down he pulls the whole crew to fight tell he gets a rez. Regardless of how long it takes them.

Psycho Killa
05-12-03, 01:10
You do realize currently on the test server it takes 30 seconds to cast a res?

That should help out pretty well

KimmyG
05-12-03, 01:13
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
You do realize currently on the test server it takes 30 seconds to cast a res?

That should help out pretty well

People will go at it for 1 hour if need be and if they rez cant get brought. Solutaion is log off come back on in a few hours when no one is around.

g0rt
05-12-03, 01:14
THERE SHOULD BE A RELEASE TIMER

No question.

Its bullshit that you can die and just wait until theres 20 people on the server and grab a res.

Wheres the death penalty there? THERE IS NONE.

Ferabukoo
05-12-03, 04:13
who cares if they just sit there and are dead.. they cant be playing it so in general dying still has effect. nuttin wrong with gettin a rez or two later :p

KimmyG
05-12-03, 04:18
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
who cares if they just sit there and are dead.. they cant be playing it so in general dying still has effect. nuttin wrong with gettin a rez or two later :p

Yea there is something wrong with it I dont just wanna kill someone I want them to lose. Hit the GR and have an nice MC-5 pop outta there head.

You dont Truely win till the other person is a loser.

Shakari
05-12-03, 05:57
Originally posted by KimmyG
Yea there is something wrong with it I dont just wanna kill someone I want them to lose. Hit the GR and have an nice MC-5 pop outta there head.

You dont Truely win till the other person is a loser.

well guess its tough luck most ppl seem tho think otherwise, unless u really need the ego trip as ur implying that you get from them HAVING to use a GR ..........

it should stay as it is imo and with the increased rezz times comming soon should make ppu'ing more interesting so say the least :D

SnotNosedBrat
05-12-03, 11:17
we spent a full hour or so killing TG at jeriko trying to rezz 1 person

funny thing is the 4 or 5 ppus who came all died and released and came back

and the one person who initially died still didnt release

so sad