PDA

View Full Version : was there an event on pluto?

Shujin
05-12-03, 00:40
i left my newb croutched * had something lying in key *, because no pokers were around atm, in plaza 1 and went to bed,

jus got back looked at screen and i was dead in plaza 1

this means either 1. a gm poker ( and yes wtf is with this gm's poke players on pluto ) got annoyed by me croutching and killed me.

or

2. event happend and killed me

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 00:41
lol thats funny shit, first thing thats made me laugh all day

Shujin
05-12-03, 00:43
why the hell do GM's on pluto poke though

lupus once told me its agaisnt GM rules to do anything like that he said GM's arent allowd to poke, rez, or anythin like that

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 00:44
Originally posted by Shujin
why the hell do GM's on pluto poke though

lupus once told me its agaisnt GM rules to do anything like that he said GM's arent allowd to poke, rez, or anythin like that

maybe because theres none about ? because their bored ? because they do it to singularly spite you ? who knows, who fucking cares ?

Spoon
05-12-03, 00:45
Poked to death......

LOL...

Are ya sore?

*EDIT*
WHat's your faction?
MAybe someone pushed you into a City Admin Guard

Shujin
05-12-03, 00:46
Originally posted by Spoon
Poked to death......

LOL...

Are ya sore? only in certain areas ;.;

Originally posted by \\Fényx//
maybe because theres none about ? because their bored ? because they do it to singularly spite you ? who knows, who fucking cares ? my big toe ;] , he found out any he was like WARGH( yes wargh ), oi ! i cant blooty believe thaht [ yes he has a brittish accent ]

Oath
05-12-03, 00:48
Poked to death......

LOL...

Are ya sore?

At least it wasn't on *cough* URanus */end cough*

Teehee

:rolleyes:

GambitFlame
05-12-03, 01:07
Originally posted by Oath
At least it wasn't on *cough* URanus */end cough*

Teehee

:rolleyes:

hehe quality gag oathy :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
05-12-03, 01:14
Why is it always the bloody GMs who are responsible for strange things happening to people? Give it a rest.

N

P.S. How many times do we have to say that if you leave your account logged in and go away, expect to find yourself in the shit when you get back? :rolleyes:

Nexxy
05-12-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Why is it always the bloody GMs who are responsible for strange things happening to people? Give it a rest.

Because last time i checked runners couldnt kill people in plaza one...

Psycho Killa
05-12-03, 01:18
Still nid she was dead in a safe zone meaning...

A) Gm did it

B) Hacker did it

C) City admin guard (Can figure out from where she was dead or if shes even enemy to city admin)

D) Copbot went insane (Would be first for me atleast in a safe zone)

B scares me a bit more then A

O and lets not forget theres been a couple gms that have done fucked up shit before. Please dont try and tell me there hasnt been. ( I kno of 2 for a fact i beleive they where dealth with a while ago though)

Shujin
05-12-03, 01:19
Originally posted by Nidhogg

N

P.S. How many times do we have to say that if you leave your account logged in and go away, expect to find yourself in the shit when you get back? :rolleyes: i gave 2 options ;] only 1 involved a gm ;P

and i went to bed while sittin in palza one..

game back and i was dead, and i was dead near yakahma so no gaurds coulda done it.

and i had LE in so wtf. and had about 20 SL

Psycho Killa
05-12-03, 01:24
Can gms even hurt le runners?
I wouldnt think so.

Though then again i didnt think id lose soullight when a member of my team died though he had an le in o_O god i love this game.

What faction are you?

\\Fényx//
05-12-03, 01:24
If someone else has teased a guard to get there either from con center or from CA HQ then GRd out or somethin his aggro may have turned onto you if your anti CA on that char

Spoon
05-12-03, 01:25
I seen those Guards come around the corners sometimes....
They come around the corner by Con Center after me, when I sex them.....

What about the SoulCluster bug ?

Odin
05-12-03, 01:36
I seen those Guards come around the corners sometimes....
They come around the corner by Con Center after me, when I sex them.....

What about the SoulCluster bug ?

We've got a winner there and those types better watch it cause I'll ban anyone I see doing that.

Jesterthegreat
05-12-03, 15:25
Originally posted by Odin
We've got a winner there and those types better watch it cause I'll ban anyone I see doing that.

bringing guards or abusing SC?

cos the guards have followed me before - not like i want them to O_o