PDA

View Full Version : Pluto - No PPU battle league

Nexxy
04-12-03, 22:21
OK,

Ive been playing about with this idea for a while and now i think its time to get some input...

What i wanted to start up was like a league for OP fighting and other sorts of fight in general. No PPUs aloud still not sure about APUs i dont think their that much of a problem but holy light does do some stupid damage. Some input about that would be nice...

So heres the basics of it. There would be a set team size, no team can be made up entirely of one class. I was thinking about equal ammounts of each class or something though still not sure...

The first few fights would take part at OPs, it would be like home and away football games. So each team gets a chance to attack and defend. Im sure i could get these fights done at SS OPs if no other clans want to help out.

The point system would be simply one point for a win nothing for a loss. Thered be a website up so you could see the league tables, team and sign up etc.

Prizes would probably be money unless i can find something better.

Also as well as OP fighting i was thinking of some special events for points, i remember the owned had a great event called king of the hill. It was something like a fight over soliko, the team holding soliko at the end of the hour would win. Id have to look that one up though. Events like this would add some fun and originality to it.

So well theres my idea basically, input would be nice :)

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 22:25
I don't know if apus should be allowed, maybe after their range is nerfed.

Spy<VS>Spy
04-12-03, 22:42
yeah like...cause if you came in with all APUS...i mean, that would be great sadness, unless it was like, APU's sitting around the table, playing poker on a sunday and all of a sudden with total surprise and no forthought many moonstriker missles flew into the very small room, 6 by 6 and killed them all...

cause...APU's are uber. ;)

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 22:51
:confused:

nugz420
04-12-03, 23:24
Fights with no ppu's all I can say is sound good.I R hate'n da monkehs.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 00:18
Damn it, sign me up! Sign! SIGN!

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 00:23
Sign me up as well, i'm hybrid.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 00:25
Two hybrids? This is going to get interesting :D

Nexxy
05-12-03, 00:26
I think it would be best if people signed up in teams, im thinking of teams of around 8. If everyones not on at the time of the fight thats tough shit. Maybe 2 subs per team that can be used in case someone doesnt turn up.

Alex The Great
05-12-03, 00:28
Just Make it a No Pure Monk League Hybrids are on par with other classes.

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 00:29
I'm assuming you don't want hybrids to buff other people right? Make that a rule. :p

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 00:29
And no rezzing. I'm never buying a rezz spell ever. No rezzing, right?

Nexxy
05-12-03, 00:38
not sure about the buffing of others...its a hard rule to enforce

What are hybrid shelters cast on other like?

And no, no rezzing. Only after the fight is over.

Alex The Great
05-12-03, 00:39
Yea it will just be for fun you won't have to worry about pokes and shit after.

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 00:51
Originally posted by Nexxy

What are hybrid shelters cast on other like?

Still good.

So I suggest no buffing of any kind on others.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 00:54
Agreed. They're almost as good as a PE buff on a decent hybrid setup. Outlaw them.

Idea: Have two LE'd people as observers. One in each camp. That way you can look for cheaters.

mcouillard
05-12-03, 01:11
Sounds great, I'm in.

Rieper
05-12-03, 01:17
Rifle PE here, willing and eager :p

Nexxy
05-12-03, 01:18
Teams not people i want teams =P

And no pure monks ive decided on untill their balanced properly.

And self shields only

More rules comming soon...

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 01:23
Mumbly, let's team up. :D :D

Rieper
05-12-03, 01:27
lol, i'll help those poor poor hybrids. shad, mumbly? interested?

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 01:36
How big are the teams?

Rieper trust me, my hybrid isn't a poor hybrid. :D

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 01:37
Heh, same here.

I'm in for a team. Just give the word and I'll jump in.

Me + Shad = teh win!

Rieper
05-12-03, 02:01
ah, the american inability to detect sarcasm taking a shit on your forehead :p :p (I'm not serious, don't jump on me!)

and i know mumblys hybrid isnt so bad, he rezzkilled me in TH cores while i was afk.. its not easy :p

so yeah, i'd love to team you guys :p

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by Rieper
and i know mumblys hybrid isnt so bad, he rezzkilled me in TH cores while i was afk.. its not easy :p

Never going to let me live that one down are you? :p

The big people made me do it! I'm only low rank, they said they wanted your be-

*silence*

The pixies made me do it. The big people weren't involved at all.

*shifty eyes*

So yeah, looking forward to working with ya, mate :D

•Super|\|ova•
05-12-03, 02:06
How about a rule that the team would have to inclure the 3 hackers to get the layers done?

Alex The Great
05-12-03, 02:10
Max Team size is 8 Post Your Teams here Or tell me or Nexx on aim or Somthing.

Rieper
05-12-03, 02:11
that would mean we need SPIES! eurggh *spit* teams of 8 maybe 3 hackers

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 02:40
Well, Team Rieper (decent name pending) needs peeps.

5 peeps, to be exact. Waaaah.

Scikar
05-12-03, 02:43
Count me in for Team Rieper. :)

Rieper
05-12-03, 02:43
We need a driver with an APC. We can call that the Secksmobile.

Right now
Team Rieper (Decent Name Pending) has
Mumblyfish
DarkMind
J.Reaper
Scikar
---------------

we need 3 hackers and 1 other chars :) (maybe we should make our own thread.. but first we need a name :p)

EDITED! w00t, we have a scikar :)

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 03:28
We need a driver with an APC. We can call that the Secksmobile.

Right now
Mumblyfish
DarkMind
J.Reaper
Scikar
---------------

we need 3 hackers and 1 other chars :) (maybe we should make our own thread.. but first we need a name :p)

EDITED! w00t, we have a scikar :)

I like the team name. :p

Damn Nexxy this is a great idea. Btw, no buffs on others. Does that include heals? I don't think healing my team would be too ovepowering or anything.

Now we just need hackers.

When is this fight? I really like this idea, heh. We could have a fight like this every week or something.

Scikar
05-12-03, 03:41
Team Cream. :)

Psyco Groupie
05-12-03, 03:41
damn, i need a char on pluto :P

Alex The Great
05-12-03, 03:42
Shazam Squad
Nexx
Alex
Kyle Vorgon
Duder
Nonamebrandeggs

Any one i forgot PM me

nonamebrandeggs
05-12-03, 04:22
Go go go Shazaaaaam Team!

Comie
05-12-03, 06:23
mumbly add me and carmen =)

ghandisfury
05-12-03, 06:52
Originally posted by Comie
mumbly add me and carmen =)

*cries*

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 07:00
Originally posted by ghandisfury
*cries*

7 people so far. Can't ghandisfury hack as well?

Alex The Great
05-12-03, 09:00
Shazam Squad
Nexx
Alex
Kyle Vorgon
Duder
Nonamebrandeggs
Lyra
Phobos

(Won't Let me Edit my last post =( We need one more guy)

Rieper
05-12-03, 10:39
you know, i heard that shazam squad suffers from erectile dysfunction... its just what i heard, im not accusing anyone. :angel:

Mumblyfish
DarkMind
J.Reaper
Scikar
Comie
Carmen

2 more. dunno if Comie hacks, but Carmen does...so.. 2 more hackers :)

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 10:52
I'm assuming Comie means his Rifle PE, Hutch. Since his namesake is an APU (teh bannzorzed). And, Hutch hacks! Woo! Don't know to what level, though...

Nexxy
05-12-03, 10:55
You only need one hack per team

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 10:55
Shazam!

So we need two more personages, reet?

Duder
05-12-03, 11:11
Whens this gonan happen? rawr sounds like fun.

Scikar
05-12-03, 11:20
Rieper we are Team Cream. :)

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 11:25
w00t b00ts!

Team Cream are two members from le go!

Scikar
05-12-03, 11:26
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
w00t b00ts!

Team Cream are two members from le go!

I thought I was on your team. o_O

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 11:31
You are, silleh :D

We just need two more members...

Scikar
05-12-03, 11:31
Ah I get ya now. Whoops. :p

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 11:48
Heh, where's tupac. I wish he could be in my team. :p

It's a damn shame Kramer can't play atm, I think me and him make a great team.

nugz420
05-12-03, 12:09
If any one wants my noobular tank ][)anK ill join a team :p

garyu69
05-12-03, 12:23
I want in on this :) Just need to get myself a team.
When its up and running i would be willing to offer Team Bus travel. :)

If its Teams of 8, what about a single APU PPU team. I can imagine the tactics from the team of 8.... 4 TL3 healers two per monk and then the other 4 laying into them... hehe

Constantin
05-12-03, 12:50
aye my tank is up for it as well...
any team want poor ]xtc[ ? :D

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 12:56
Originally posted by garyu69

If its Teams of 8, what about a single APU PPU team. I can imagine the tactics from the team of 8.... 4 TL3 healers two per monk and then the other 4 laying into them... hehe

No. APU/PPU team will win if they are skilled, trust me. :p

LVirus
05-12-03, 13:15
I wanna be in !!

Candaman
05-12-03, 14:30
My PE will be in a team somewhere let me know

Rieper
05-12-03, 15:14
Team Cream :) Garyu can drive the secksmobile and then Dank? we could use a tank :)

Sooopooo
Mumbly
Dark
J.Reaper
Scikar
][)ank
Hutch
Carmen
Garyu69

Thats pretty sexy to me, i might just (wait for it) Cream! :p

Shall we submit? is everyone happy?

if its cool i'll pm you all a link to Teamspeak so we can be uberer than those other teams.. especially that (allegedly) impotent Shazam squad. I hear they all are embarassed about their penis size too. :p :p

Jesterthegreat
05-12-03, 15:16
how would you define win / loss? would there actually be hacking?

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 15:23
Team Cream sounds the uber sex. I may just splooge all over my own face THINKING about it.

And Jester, there's no rezzing allowed, so I'd imagine that the team that's dead at the end loses.

Jesterthegreat
05-12-03, 15:26
i only read the first post as im at work - what about stealth?

Rieper
05-12-03, 15:37
http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptreaper/tc.JPG

here is my initial masterpiece. Until i see better, this is my sig :)

Duder
05-12-03, 15:40
Hmm shouldnt loss be when theres only 1 member in the team alive? Or the other team hacks the op once?

Also stealth is fine i think...

What about spectators? Where will they stand, should we let ppus buff them droner 3 so they can use the camera drones?

Also maybe having fights in Outzones might also be fun...

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 15:45
Nice one Rieper :D

I'll try making a siggy too. Contest time! Rawr!

Rieper
05-12-03, 15:47
i dont have photoshop so i had to use paint :p anyhow, im sure it can be beaten... but i've updated it so everyone knows who wer are :p read the bottom :)

Nexxy
05-12-03, 15:50
OK ive done a bit more thinking about it and heres what ive got so far. Would appreciate some input on this before i make the official thread.

Rules

1 - NO PURE MONKS
2 - Atleast one PE, Spy and tank in each team. Was thinking about a limit on hybrids too to something like 2 (because of heals)
3 - Self cast shields only
4 - Maximum of 8 members and 2 subs (can have less than 8)
5 - You can only be in 1 team...
6 - No shocking, freezing or whatever of any kind
7 - No turrets
8 - No rezzing (only once the fight is over)
9 - No outside help

These rules may change, i think ive included everything though.

The fight

I have a few ideas about this bit so gimme input!

Idea one - The first fights will take place at OPs. When a team signs up they will have to select a "home" OP. This is where theyre defending will take place. OPs that wont be aloud are soliko and blackhill. Might add more who knows. An OP can only be selected by one team and everyone will get a chance to fight each other.

Idea two - Simply i choose an OP (random maybe...) and the fights for that week that place there. This sounds fair but kinda boring...

Now this bit i have two ideas for too, so he goes...

Idea one - The fights will last 30mins, in that time the attacking team may have as many attempts as they wish to take the OP. If a member dies from either team they must GR and make their way back if theyre gunna try again.

Idea two - Attackers will still have 30mins to take the OP from the defenders, however they only get one chance. Die and its game over...

I really need to know which one you people like best, i want this to be fun.

OK the points system as i stated earlier is one point for a win zero for loosing. There can be no draws. Point can be taken off for breaking rules as well at suspensions.

Another thing i want to try and get to work is team colours. As everyone wont be in the same clan or enemy faction, it may be hard to tell who youre fighting. So i was thinking red and blue for team colours. This would mean a rockwear thing would have to be spawned in OP zones for PA people and im not sure if i can get that to happen (not too sure if the GMs like me...)

Once your team has been agreed on and the fights have started you may only change players will other teams in the group. Like swap, buy whatever its up to you. No new players though, maybe under special cases (like youre the only one in your team left...)

Im working on the mock ups for league and fixtures table theyll be up in a sec.

The fights will start when i get enough teams. Im looking for around 6 though obviously the more the better.

I think thats everything, im sorry its longish but i want this to be perfect :)

Nexxy
05-12-03, 15:53
Duder thinking about fights in other places, but gunna start with OPs and see how sucessful it is. I really want to do the king of the hill event for points too and fighting in OZ was something i had thought of.

Duder
05-12-03, 16:00
I think youll need some GM help with the rockwear thing, as for people with plastic lobster and smurf costumes....

Also i like this idea;

"Idea one - The fights will last 30mins, in that time the attacking team may have as many attempts as they wish to take the OP. If a member dies from either team they must GR and make their way back if theyre gunna try again."

But stealth....im thinking that some hacker will just stealth, hack, and then say yay....

Also no one should hide near yo's personnel, or get a gm to give them godmode....

"The first fights will take place at OPs. When a team signs up they will have to select a "home" OP. This is where theyre defending will take place. OPs that wont be aloud are soliko and blackhill. Might add more who knows. An OP can only be selected by one team and everyone will get a chance to fight each other."

This sounds cool, but no one should get any bonuses from Fortresses, uplinks no extra hack...etc etc.

Also vehicles?

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 16:22
Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but I think you'll have problems with the team colours. Of course, PA isn't THAT great, right? :)

I prefer idea one. I don't think defenders should have an equal chance to attackers. If at all possible, attackers should either have a timer or have a "lives" system.

As such, you may also request all teams to have pokers, or you could get attackers rezzed when they fail and told to leave the area.

Edit: Team Cream siggeh ahoy ;)

Nexxy
05-12-03, 16:23
You can still change the colour of PA right? Even if you have to do it the "wrong" way. You just cant zone with it, or has it changed?

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 16:32
Yes, PA can still be coloured, if that's what you're asking. Can't zone with it, though. And from what I've seen, the torso colour doesn't change.

Nexxy
05-12-03, 16:35
Well if i could get a rockwear spawned in the OP zone im sure it would solve the problem kinda...there needs to be some easy way of telling the teams apart.

Rieper
05-12-03, 16:38
mumbly and the rest of team cream, PMs with Teamspeak details are coming up.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 16:50
Go Cream!

wolfwood
05-12-03, 16:55
Will clans matter, factions etc.

Also if would be cool if we could hold teh event at cycrow.

Nexxy
05-12-03, 16:56
clans and factions wont matter. And if you want to fight as cycrow get a team together and pick that as your home OP...

wolfwood
05-12-03, 16:58
Will there only be one fight a day, or after you fight can u go and watch someone else fight other places?

Rieper
05-12-03, 17:00
Team Cream.. shall we claim soliko as our home op? i think its quit nice to defend :D

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 17:04
SIMMONS!

wolfwood
05-12-03, 17:07
Team Cream.. shall we claim soliko as our home op? i think its quit nice to defend :D

please discuss ingame or else they will close this thread.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 17:10
Erm... this is organising a player event. Not ingame at all...

Duder
05-12-03, 17:11
We need more teams, right now theres only 2 teams made....almost as running alone in the Outzones....

Also thinking about something else, how about a no rares/shelter and deflector league? I think pure monks could then join, but youll have to have at least 2 of each other class, not subclasses...

Nexxy
05-12-03, 17:15
You cant pick soliko as your home OP.

Not sure how many fights per day, depends how many teams enter (go pimp the idea people =P) . Observation is tricky, may put the teams off. Drones might be OK but their range isnt great and can still get in the way...

Rieper
05-12-03, 18:23
No soliko!!! omg how sux. simmons is cool tho, and relatively balanced. Emmerson isnt bad..

Ok... Vote
Malstrond [ ] Hard to Attack, you've got that nice maze thing goin on

Simmons [ ] One viable entrance, overlooked by hill. Attackers in sight for a long time before they get in to the op.

Chester [ ] (COMEDY OPTION. 4 ENTRANCES = TEH LOSE)

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 18:28
My vote is for Simmons. Like you said, it's relatively balanced, and while there's two entrances, one of them inevitably leads to insta-death-by-AoE. Plenty of cover, rolling hills, and the option to use vehicles (yay).

Plus the three SXR members in Team Cream have spent the best part of forever fighting there.

Rieper
05-12-03, 18:32
plus three ex-PIMPs who spent a large part of Feb-June fighting for it :) :)

ok, two votes for simmons then.

Ark
05-12-03, 18:52
shadow put me on your team, you know we pwn together :)

Nexxy
05-12-03, 18:57
quick logo made in paint...

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/7/monk.jpg

And comeon need more teams =(

Scikar
05-12-03, 19:12
Is this a bad time to tell you I'm actually called Scipher on Pluto? :p

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 19:14
You big hairy man :p

Nexxy
05-12-03, 19:47
Hmmm just thought about how stealth could unbalance things...

Anyone got any good reasons for not making it against the rules?

Duder
05-12-03, 20:01
Only Spies can stealth?

Nexxy
05-12-03, 20:12
im not sure if things are getting over complicated, maybe we should run some test fights...

Anyways heres a mock up fixtures table, ill add more teams as i get them ( i know a few people are working on making a team)

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/7/fixtures.jpg

Edit - mock up league table

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/7/table.jpg

Elric
05-12-03, 20:16
I'll defiunately join in once i manage to cap.

How about making one so that its setup for some sort of spectating? Having a crowd to watch the teams battle it out would be cool too.

/edit somewhere that would be suited of course eg. somewhere with elevated terrain for the crowds to watch from while the battles go on below.

/edit2

oh oh oh oh

Getting several people running FRAP's to film it using Scout drones. I'd love to take the source material and create a Film of it. Imagine football match on crack with guns :D
Different camera angles, switching to close ups... oooh, the possibilities.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 21:19
Yes, this would be a GREAT spectator sport. We could have people cheering and songs would be made about us!

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 22:17
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
SIMMONS!

Amen. Simmons is my turf.

Originally posted by Ark
shadow put me on your team, you know we pwn together :)

Damnit, you are so right. But the team is filled. I thought you quit, which is why I didn't mention you. :(

OK i'd like to add some suggestions and thoughts as well. First of all Nexxy, if you're worried about getting more teams, I wouldn't worry about it to much. This thing will probably pick up when more people see it. And Fight Night didn't exactly have matrix popularity when it first started. :p

Secondly, yes steatlh should be allowed. No PPus, and me and mumbly can't buff teammates. So everything is basically fair, and people should be able to use all their abilities and tools. I don't think the team with the last man standing should be the automatic loser. When their all dead, then they lose. Their should be a resser on standby.

Third, Nexxy do you want to restrict me and mumbly from healing our teammates? Our heals are pretty strong, even if it's not the insane PPU level. It's up to you.

Fourth, let's try and get a GM to help. :p

Rieper I really like your sig. hehehee

And kudos Nexxy for trying to spark some life into Pluto. :p

Nexxy
05-12-03, 22:29
You need a team first shadow...and it looks like its already claimed

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 22:30
I'm in team cream dude. Read your thread. :p

And read my edit.

Nexxy
05-12-03, 22:31
ohh i forgot your changed your char name....

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 22:38
Shadow, get mah ubah Team Cream siggy on, you hairy son of a child!

I mean, you change siggies every ten minutes, why not try this one on for size? :D

Ark
05-12-03, 22:51
I still play a little bit, but been playing FF XI mostly, my accounts still active

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 22:52
Well Max, ask someone to give up their spot. :p

Mumbles, I changed MUH sig.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 22:58
w00tles

Pink vs Purple! Battle of the century! FIGHT YA BASTARDS!

nugz420
05-12-03, 22:59
I vote simmons for da team that creams :D woot imma cream all over my enemys dead bodys sex:p

Jest
05-12-03, 23:15
Id start or be on a team but since your whores will probably have it during US day time, you can lick my butt crack instead. :mad: :p

Nexxy
05-12-03, 23:20
Id be on your team but i never see you on when i play =(

Duder
05-12-03, 23:22
So whos in team Shazam anyways?

I know Nonamebrandeggs, Nexx, Alex is in, but who else?

MayhemMike
05-12-03, 23:25
I'm submitting my team

(¯`·._(¯`·._(¯`·._ Scam3d _.·´¯)_.·´¯)_.·´¯)

#1 Swagger MayhemMike- Simply the best pker on pluto.

Duder
05-12-03, 23:26
I thought pures werent allowed?

Psycho Killa
05-12-03, 23:28
Hmmm just thought about how stealth could unbalance things...

Anyone got any good reasons for not making it against the rules?

How about limiting the number of times u can stealth in a fight.

Like a spy can stealth 3 times a pe can stealth 2.. or something along those lines. Anymore then that and they are disqualified.

Psycho Killa
05-12-03, 23:28
Lag

Possessed
05-12-03, 23:29
that would be hard to control though...

Nexxy
05-12-03, 23:43
Ok new rules - hybs can only buff, heal, shelter themselves. Its harsh maybe but its fair =P

Was thinking of a tester cream vs shazam fight this sunday if thats ok with you guys and if we get our team sorted in time. Both pick an OP each and fight once at each of em. Spectators welcome, hopefully will encourage more teams to sign up.

Mumblyfish
05-12-03, 23:48
Sure. What time GMT?

(I have work that day - t3h n0z)

Jest
06-12-03, 00:05
Mumbly, the two guys making out in your team sig is just...no.

Myrlin
06-12-03, 00:28
Nexxy are you still allowing 2 subs on the team? That would take the total to 10 members and allow Ark to be on SDs team.

EDIT: It would also help Mumbly if he ends up having to be at work.

Nexxy
06-12-03, 00:38
subs are ok still though i would prefer them setting up another team...

hows 10pm gmt on sunday? its not 100% certain our team will be sorted though...

Shadow Dancer
06-12-03, 00:40
10pm gmt?

What is that in eastern?

Nexxy
06-12-03, 00:41
25mins ago...

Mumblyfish
06-12-03, 01:24
10pm GMT? I'm there. Sorted. Geeza.

Alex The Great
06-12-03, 01:27
Shazam Squad Should be Sorted By tommorw morning.

Jest
06-12-03, 01:31
Dude if its at 10 pm GMT then I can totally make it. Thats like the earliest I can do it. :D You should kick one of those other hosers off. ;) Or I guess I can see if I can create my own team too.

Scikar
06-12-03, 01:37
Hopefully I can be on then.

nugz420
06-12-03, 12:06
5 est is 10gmt right? I hate time zones.

Jest
06-12-03, 18:11
Originally posted by nugz420
5 est is 10gmt right? I hate time zones. No its 2. Or close to 2 at least. Maybe 3...or 1... but definitely not 4. Or wait...maybe...no its definitely around 2ish. :p

Alex The Great
06-12-03, 22:10
Team Shazam
Nexx
Alex
Kyle Vorgon
Duder
Gonk
NonameBrandEggs
Jest
Cyl0n

Yea Yea i know its only 7 But if we can't get an 8th tommorw we will just play with 7. ( its still better then 100 monks on the otherside)

Got our last guy YAY.

Mumblyfish
06-12-03, 22:12
Sounds fair enough. I'm pretty sure we won't be able to have all 8 people online anyway, what with the silly-go-crazy timezones.

Alex The Great
06-12-03, 22:21
Yea we can even it up if every one wants to Making it 6vs6 or 5vs5 whatever.

Nexxy
06-12-03, 23:57
OK our teams sorted i think. We pick malstround as our home OP.

So fight one at simmons where you defend, then we defend at mal.

Remember 10pm gmt. We should meet up somewhere first, say plaza 4? Spectators welcome too, im sure we can find a nice out of the way spot for ya...

Rieper
07-12-03, 03:08
well, im cool for sunday at 10. still havent seen replies from team mates.. we need to meet up before the event for praccy :p

Mumblyfish
07-12-03, 21:32
I'm trying to get hold of all the team members. Here's hoping!

Edit: We need a team costume, too! Woo and yay!

Edit edit edit: None of my team are online. Fuck and no!

Nexxy
07-12-03, 21:37
I dont think any of my team are on either...theyll probably log on closer to the time.

Alex The Great
07-12-03, 22:34
So far Shazam Squad has ready
Nexx
Alex
Kyle
Noname
Gonk
Cylon

Mumblyfish
07-12-03, 22:42
So far Team Cream has...

Mumblyfish

Well, go me, I guess. Still an hour and a half left, though. Here's hoping...

Simmons... hrm... time to ask if we can fight there...

Scikar
07-12-03, 23:15
I'm on. Was LoMMing earlier, then I went at got my work out of the way so I'm free for the rest of the night. Would have been nice if I had time to LoM over to pistols though. :(

Mumblyfish
07-12-03, 23:24
Yeah, I'm fookin' with my LoMs last minute n'all. Y'knaa.

Rieper
07-12-03, 23:37
i'll be on in 15 minutes, just finishing some stuff off

nonamebrandeggs
07-12-03, 23:44
Rieper can our team use your TS?

*Puppy dog eyes*

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 01:35
Originally posted by Scikar
I'm on. Was LoMMing earlier, then I went at got my work out of the way so I'm free for the rest of the night. Would have been nice if I had time to LoM over to pistols though. :(

You did, you're just lazy. :p

I think it didn't go over too well, a bit too disorganized. But definitely has potential. Fight night was disorganized at first, as well. Then it quickly became popular and more organized. I predict the same will happen with Nexxy's event, IF he chooses to continue doing it.

I'd probably make my own team next time, with more trustworthy and efficient people, no offense to Cream team.

Nexxy
08-12-03, 01:39
Wouldve been more organised if the other team had actually met east other before :)

Anyways, i think it went over quite well. Stealth was a little annoying so im working on a rule to sort that out. I think one hybrid per team too. Also both team still pick an OP however 2 fights will take place at the OPs each team defending and attacking. I think this is more fair.

I think thats everything. The official battle league will start next sunday. Expect a new thread soon...

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 01:41
Wouldve been more organised if the other team had actually met east other before :)

Anyways, i think it went over quite well. Stealth was a little annoying so im working on a rule to sort that out. I think one hybrid per team too. Also both team still pick an OP however 2 fights will take place at the OPs each team defending and attacking. I think this is more fair.

I think thats everything. The official battle league will start next sunday. Expect a new thread soon...

Sorry for being late, I had some RL personal issue. I really did want to log on earlier.

Also, I was only there near the end, what happened with steatlh? Did pes keep on stealthing when near death or something?

Nexxy
08-12-03, 01:44
Both fights ended with one person constantly stealthing away not trying to attack. And with no anti stealth its a lil hard to kill him...

Rieper
08-12-03, 02:07
i think Team Cream needs to reform.. we kinda just grabbed whoever posted :p

I didnt use stealth, although the first time it cost me my life.. second battle i was sniping and i just fell over dead (i think you dont see the beam of the storm laser.. or i lagged) but it was fun..

i was kinda annoyed that 3 people didnt turn up at all...but this event shows promise :)

and Sci! i need my paineaser back! :D

Shadow Dancer
08-12-03, 02:27
Mumbly, Cyl0n, did you guys have your spells fail because you were on a hill?

nugz420
08-12-03, 11:19
srry i didnt make it but my sleep pattern was totally screwed this weekend didnt wake up till like 8pm on sunday :(