PDA

View Full Version : Why I am looking forward to Neptune

Jest
04-12-03, 19:38
I mentioned to some one in game that MJS had posted about DoY and that he hinted at a soon to come announcement of Neptune. I told him I was excited and he asked me ,"Why its just going to be filled with griefers." So I figured just for fun I'd post a thread on why I am looking forward to Neptune.

Best of the Best. Plain and simple, it will bring the best. There won't be any question as to which server will have the best PvP, it will be Neptune, because the best will come from other servers. People will come from Jupiter, people will come from Venus, people will come from the other three, it will be like people who have at the least only seen each other on the forums will now have a chance to face off against them or ally with them. Being on Neptune is something I can be proud of. I will gladly place a "I play on Neptune, bitch" bumper sticker on my car. ;)

Fresh characters. Hasn't been a fresh server since Venus and while a fresh server is only temporary, I'll enjoy it nonetheless. Newb fights in the sewers or straight out of Mc5. There are no LEs so you are fighting for your life the minute you start out in Mc5.

PvP. Fighting has a meaning. No safe slot, no war zones. Perfect. And finally I can strike back at the people who invade TH. They come to my home, now I can go to theirs and dish it back to them. (Kind of off subject but how awesome would it be to get rid of the local player window on Neptune?)

Roleplaying. Finally people will be able to roleplay. Tangent will decide if they want a street war with Biotech, Black Dragon will be confined to Pepper Park and will need to make deals to stay alive. (As opposed to doing gank runs every where and then sitting in Plaza 1), anticity people will truly be kept away from Neocron. I am finally free to play my character the way I choose. People think Neptune will be the hardcore PvP server but I beg to differ. Neptune will be the hardcore RP server. Every one will be be able to find an outlet for RPing.

Trade. Trade will finally get out of places other than Plaza 1. Tech Haven can become populated with anticity forces looking for a tradeskill. FA people can finally mold TH into the place of trade they have always wanted it to be. Tradeskillers will be gods among men. They won't need to cower in their apartment, they will be protected by the people they are offering services too.

Most importantly, numbers. People who have been waiting for Neptune will reactivate and since people will be coming from every server, the numbers on Neptune will be massive.

That is why I am waiting for Neptune. ;)

RuButt
04-12-03, 19:42
neptune = no MC5

or else ill camp the spawn ;)

REMUS
04-12-03, 19:43
i reckon it could go up the shitter, i like the idea, but hell it will be a stressful exsistance on that server!!!!

cop bots will have to modified to shoot when a weapon is fired, not wait 10 seconds and then start shooting lol!!!!

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 19:44
Amen to all that Jest :)

I have been all for Neptune even before I did a runner for a while :D

Tickles
04-12-03, 19:44
I like the idea of the famous tradeskillers that have to stay in their appts, and have to employ guards for protection. They may even only do a job for u if u do a favour for them.

RuButt
04-12-03, 19:46
Originally posted by Tickles
I like the idea of the famous tradeskillers that have to stay in their appts, and have to employ guards for protection. They may even only do a jo for u if u do a favour for them.

or more appies "Tradeskiller appie"

and it would have like.....a hatch that u can select ppl....and trade with them.....but u cant enter :p

REMUS
04-12-03, 19:47
it would be soooooo awesome if trade skillers could buy guards for inside their appt, or turrets.

they start at crappy security bots for like 250k
and uber elite "merc" or "chipped" storm bots for like 10 mill

that shoot when a weapon is even drawn not even shot!!!

Psycho Killa
04-12-03, 19:48
I agree tottaly. I dont see how it could possibly be a gankfest. Yes at first it would be chaoitic and there would be lawlessnes. Though in a while there would be a sense of order... order made by the players and not some stupid npcs that magicaly make it so u cant draw your weapon.

Finnaly there can be a clan of all cops that patrol the city for criminals.

I can truly be a bd thug confined to pp and fight turf wars with tsunami.

Finnaly tg can raid the city and have the city forces fight back for themselves.

People say tradeskillers would be defenseless and slaughtered. Theres no way would u sit around and watch the guy who makes your weapons get blasted? I would hope not they would have to suffer the consequences. Not to mention there still will be ppus to res the skiller after the murderer was taken care of. So someone ganks the tradeskiller next thing you know an angry mob of his customers comes after him. Better yet hes a tradeskiller on neptune he will have cash out his ass since most peoiple will gear towards pvp and need to go to a skiller. So now he takes his hard earned credits and puts up a reward for killing this man x amount of times.

I agree with jest. Though it will be considered the "pk" server i have a feeling it willl breed 1000 times more roleplaying then the current servers. After all roleplaying is about being immersed in the game. I for one would be alot more immersed into the seemy and dark underworld of neocron if it was more of a fight for your life type thing which i envisioned nc to be in the first place.

Tickles
04-12-03, 19:48
Originally posted by RuButt
or more appies "Tradeskiller appie"

and it would have like.....a hatch that u can select ppl....and trade with them.....but u cant enter :p

U'd need to be able to shoot through the hole though or it wouldn't be exciting

]v[ortice
04-12-03, 19:55
Bring it on.

I'm goin to Neptune if it turns up the way we want it. No fucking doubt about it.

Might make people defend their land like MiG used to with TG on saturn. You couldn't set foot in the zone outside TG without being met by 5-6 runners on the way in. We were very protective to say the least. Why? We didn't want anyone tagging our sacred GR. The position we were most likely to be compromised at. Worked quite well with the US and european contingent we had on our roster. 24/7 :)

Tradeskillers. Imagine going to crest village cos you knew a good researcher hung out there to escape the attentions of the griefers in the city. Total Hardcore RP man.

It would take a hell of a lot of planning to assemble clans to work efficiently tho. Especially if it's a 1 char server.

I'd prefer 4 chars myself, as I'm used to that.

The most Important aspect of the fun would be no more bad mouthing in Plaza 1. No place to hide :) Trade would still be spam central from appartments tho :/

RuButt
04-12-03, 19:57
Originally posted by Tickles
U'd need to be able to shoot through the hole though or it wouldn't be exciting

of course, its neptune!! =)

haha....i would love the people barreling the spies on the other side of the hatch!

i guess thats where the guards comes in =)

Archeus
04-12-03, 20:06
It will bring the best of the best and the worst of the worst.

While it is true the best will come to fight (or even survive in such situation, I like this kind of challange), it will bring the worst or as they are called the "Tourist".

In AC, the tourist couldn't give a toss about playing on the server. They would create a reasonable character then sit in newbie zones and gank to thier hearts content.

While the layout of NC is different to AC, they are still going to have to implement some rule to stop GR killing or newbie killing as they come down thier lift. So either a 1-3 minute grace period when you die (can't atttack or be attacked) or a "Cant touch me" flag that doesn't kick in until your something like level 5, or 5-10 GR's in your list to start off with.

I would say the high level players wouldn't have a problem cleaning out the tourists.

hudsonbeck
04-12-03, 20:19
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
Bring it on.

Why not make it a 2 character server?

I think Neptune is the only thing that would drag me from my current server.

H

Promethius
04-12-03, 20:25
Jest don't forget that there will no doubt be HUGE raids on TG/ Citys. I'm sure pokers will become very popular on neptune. I can't wait to get into that server. btw wouldn't be bad to have a knife fight with a clone of ur char with a stilleto.

Btw how many chars on neptune? 1? 2? 4?

Jest
04-12-03, 20:29
Originally posted by Promethius
Jest don't forget that there will no doubt be HUGE raids on TG/ Citys. I'm sure pokers will become very popular on neptune. I can't wait to get into that server. btw wouldn't be bad to have a knife fight with a clone of ur char with a stilleto.

Btw how many chars on neptune? 1? 2? 4? Hopefully one. And yes I will most certainly keep my poking skill. :P

Nexxy
04-12-03, 20:34
Me wants neptune =(

Be funny seeing how the city people deal with being raided...

IT should be a no monk server too :p

Edit - Oh and i wuv you jest :D

Promethius
04-12-03, 20:38
it would be GREAT for PvPers. No more lame zoners back and forth from an anarchy zone to a safe zone.

I can see it now a few PPUs and a load os TG's or whoever come from the plaza 1 Subway bursting out PKin everyone around then a small group of spys sitt there and hack the belts =) (are there even belts?)

Jest
04-12-03, 20:46
Originally posted by Nexxy
Me wants neptune =(

Be funny seeing how the city people deal with being raided...

IT should be a no monk server too :p

Edit - Oh and i wuv you jest :D I wuv you too. And I was thinking about the city earlier. In a no safe zone server, the people of Neocron will be the hardcore faction (well besides BD). TG, TH, and MB will be the easier places to be since they are smaller and easier to defend, plus you only have one faction at each, not the competing factions with various sympathies like in Neocron.

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 20:58
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
It would take a hell of a lot of planning to assemble clans to work efficiently tho. Especially if it's a 1 char server.

This is the ONLY thing that would stop me from going to Neptune. I prefer a one character server only.:)

RuButt
04-12-03, 21:12
i prefer 4 slot :p

but as its a hardcore server.....i really cant see it as anything else then a 1 slotter =/

KRIMINAL99
04-12-03, 21:34
please let this be for real this time lol...

Neptune was originally going to be released 2 weeks after Neocron retail hit :/

and i like the idea of 4 slot but thats just my selfish opinion. Wonder what its going to be.

enablerbr
04-12-03, 21:42
how about holding off on those wet dreams till we get the full rundown on this.

Strych9
04-12-03, 21:52
I disagree about the RP aspect of the server.

Just look at this thread- already signs of what would be characterized as 'carebear' exceptions being made for tradeskilling characters. Apartments with hireable guards? Special tradeskiller apartments?

And that IS the problem. Now if Neptune is 4 char, it wont be a problem. People form their own tradeskill chars, and everyone keeps to themselves.

But Strych9, you say, people will defend the public tradeskillers and keep them safe.

Hardly.

You know good and well any one player can take out a tradeskiller if they wanted to, regardless of protection.

Everyone thinks tradeskillers will be fine- but all it takes is for the tradeskiller that is currently constructing your Cursed Soul to be gunned down and looted, and then you will likely not be as fond of the lack of a safe zone.

Real society functions because people CAN be safe. I am having a hard time seeing how Neptuen will be able to function with no one being safe.

We shall see. :) I will certainly have a character there to observe the carnage. Maybe even test the public RP insipired protection of tradeskillers...

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 22:00
Make it 2 char. Good compromise.

And ghandi, don't you have 4 accounts? :p

KRIMINAL99
04-12-03, 22:07
Originally posted by Strych9
I disagree about the RP aspect of the server.

Just look at this thread- already signs of what would be characterized as 'carebear' exceptions being made for tradeskilling characters. Apartments with hireable guards? Special tradeskiller apartments?

And that IS the problem. Now if Neptune is 4 char, it wont be a problem. People form their own tradeskill chars, and everyone keeps to themselves.

But Strych9, you say, people will defend the public tradeskillers and keep them safe.

Hardly.

You know good and well any one player can take out a tradeskiller if they wanted to, regardless of protection.

Everyone thinks tradeskillers will be fine- but all it takes is for the tradeskiller that is currently constructing your Cursed Soul to be gunned down and looted, and then you will likely not be as fond of the lack of a safe zone.

Real society functions because people CAN be safe. I am having a hard time seeing how Neptuen will be able to function with no one being safe.

We shall see. :) I will certainly have a character there to observe the carnage. Maybe even test the public RP insipired protection of tradeskillers...

heres what i see if neptune population was big and there was a lack of safe zones.

Group of tangents bust in biotech hq looking to disrupt supplies. A couple people getting pokes start fighting them and the tradeskillers run to the back and start spamming faction chat. If there are many tts they will kill everyone. If there is not enough then they will be killed. Or the tradeskillers will pull out their guns and assist too.

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 22:07
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Make it 2 char. Good compromise.

And ghandi, don't you have 4 accounts? :p

Yes I do......but I don't hide who I am. If it's a four/two character server, there should be only ONE name allotted. I.E. If I'm ghandi on with my monk, I'm ghandi with my spy, PE, and tank as well.:D

Archeus
04-12-03, 22:15

Neptune = No safezones. No safezones is no safezones. If it was up to me I would disable the trade window from working in an APT (and have only the owner allowed to pick up what is thrown on the ground).

Then you will find that the good trades skillers will either find a quiet place to do the trade, the customer will be armed and ready or the constructor would have hired muscle with them.

AC-Darktide functioned quite well with 0 safezones.

Strych9
04-12-03, 22:22
Quiet place? That isnt quite conducive to finding the proper constructor for your Cursed Soul, is it? The builder has to advertise somehow... and once they are known, they are known- no more quiet spots.

Like I said, I am looking forward to it. I just dont see how RP will be better.

Remember, right now, if you want to RP, you can. Its those that dont want to that dont. And right now, there are more tools and incentives to RP.

Those that dont want to, wont. And Neptune will be a haven for those wanting to rain on other people's parades.

I will be there, with bells on. :)

deac
04-12-03, 22:23
omfg it would be soo fun :) poking rifle pe or hmm apu :D

Psycho Killa
04-12-03, 22:54
You forget there will be monks to res the tradeskillers :D

So as long as faction allies stick together there shouldnt be to much of a problem. Also if your going pure tradeskills u can get away with investing in a nice shiny stealth tool.

Jest
04-12-03, 23:10
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
You forget there will be monks to res the tradeskillers :D

So as long as faction allies stick together there shouldnt be to much of a problem. Also if your going pure tradeskills u can get away with investing in a nice shiny stealth tool. With the exception of Construct I think PPU make the best trade skillers. Especially if you dont invest points into Psi Use. Plus you can self buff your self.

Neptune = PvP PE and tradeskill PPU. :D

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 23:14
Originally posted by Jest
With the exception of Construct I think PPU make the best trade skillers. Especially if you dont invest points into Psi Use. Plus you can self buff your self.

Neptune = PvP PE and tradeskill PPU. :D

The only thing a PPU can do that doesn't involve TOTAL gimpage is poke....everything else is to much of a sacrafice.

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 23:15
Originally posted by ghandisfury
The only thing a PPU can do that doesn't involve TOTAL gimpage is poke....everything else is to much of a sacrafice.

Ghandi is right.

Nexxy
04-12-03, 23:15
Sleazy P could research and he was a damn good PPU...

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 23:16
Sleazy P could research and he was a damn good PPU...

Then he was a shit researcher;)

EDIT: unless he relied on his clan owning OPs for his research.

Nexxy
04-12-03, 23:17
He IDed my MC5 parts and only ever broke one and we got loads....

Psycho Killa
04-12-03, 23:17
After the next rof nerf on ressurect. Without full psi use it will take like a whole minute to res someone :eek: Ill take my 30 second rezz and no tradeskills thx :)

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 23:18
Going past 100 base is not too smart for a ppu. First of all, it's already hard to cap rof on their spells. They'll NEED 120% freq if possible. Not everyone has Polarity's bank account or clan, and access to 3948398 5 slot spells.

Secondly, every precious second on shelter is needed. Trust me, I've debuffed PPUs who didn't have good rof on shelter, and that's why they died.

:p

EDIT: Right, I forgot about labs. :p

Strych9
04-12-03, 23:19
My PPU back on Pluto (Strych9) had 100% of Int in Constr, and in Psi had all of his points in PPU and Psi Power and Mental Steadiness. Psi was capped, Int was at 90. As a result his combat spells werent Uber, but he constructed at over 200, and could cast every PPU spell in the game.

Thats prolly what I would do on Neptune as well. That was a FUN character back before PPUs became villified. :)

And if a 2 char or more server, a Spy Droner to kill all of the other constructors. ;)

J. Folsom
04-12-03, 23:27
With the exception of Construct I think PPU make the best trade skillers. Especially if you dont invest points into Psi Use. Plus you can self buff your self.

Neptune = PvP PE and tradeskill PPU. :D *Closes the curtains and has a drone fly past with a banner after it saying "3 months after the release of Neptune"*

Narrator: At first all was good, until that one day the first PPU tradeskiller got capped, then divers were alarumed and thus went on excursions, as the forums were filled with a different type of nerf post...
Random Guy #1: OMG, N3RF T3H TRAD3SKILL3R'S!!!!!@!@!!1!1!111!!!1
Random Guy #2: Y3h, d00d, n3rf '3m, th3m l00king 4ll l33t w1th th31r 5-sl0t stuffz!!!!!!!111!1!!!!@!@!!1!1!
Random Guy #1: I <3 j00 Random Guy #2, w4nt s0m3 h0t dr0m s3x.
[The rest of this part of the script has alas been removed for good taste, we apologize]
Random Guy #3: I R UB4R TR4D3SK1LL3R D00D, U 4LL SAWK, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Random Moderator With Obscure Mythological Name: Thread closed, due to to intimate details about Drom sex.

Disclaimer: Any resemblances to real forum members are purely coincidental.

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 23:27
Going past 100 base is not too smart for a ppu. First of all, it's already hard to cap rof on their spells. They'll NEED 120% freq if possible. Not everyone has Polarity's bank account or clan, and access to 3948398 5 slot spells.

Quite true, but even going past 85 involves gimpage to a certain extent.

EDIT: Right, I forgot about labs. :p

Yup, me too. But even there if he had 100 research base, then add a glove, the backbone and a buff he's only at 139 he would need his clan to own a lab.

My PPU back on Pluto (Strych9) had 100% of Int in Constr, and in Psi had all of his points in PPU and Psi Power and Mental Steadiness. Psi was capped, Int was at 90. As a result his combat spells werent Uber, but he constructed at over 200, and could cast every PPU spell in the game.

I didn't say you couldn't cast....I said you wouldn't cast well....not only would your ROF suffer greatly, but so would your range.

And if a 2 char or more server, a Spy Droner to kill all of the other constructors. ;)

OMG that would be fun!!

Jest
04-12-03, 23:32
Sleazy P could research and he was a damn good PPU... My PPU has 130 research with buffs (145 with a glove, 170 at a friendly lab). I cap most of my stuff (except for RoF) and still have 3 levels of Psi to go and like 15 levels of int. And I'm talking purely tradeskill PPU anyway. I could PvP my PPU but I choose not too, usually talking my PE instead. I have even been thinking of LoMing even more Psi Use on my PPU and making him able to poke tl 115 with buffs and a glove and just have Jest hack instead of hack & poke.

I imagine you will see a lot of tradeskilling PPUs on Neptune. Tradeskilling spies can't really do anything any ways where as a tradeskilling PPU is still wicked for team PvM and in anything in general.

Strych9
04-12-03, 23:36
ROF and range didnt matter to much to me. I mostly buffed myself, and then accompanied others on mobbing runs in the caves and such. My stats (back then, not sure 100% what has changed between then and now) where enough that I could keep a large group of players and myself alive with shelters and heals, no problem.

In Op defense, I managed okay as well.

BUT

That was back before debuffs... so I am sure it would possibly be inadequate now. :(

It was fun back then though.

RayBob
04-12-03, 23:41
While such a server definitely has possibilities, I think Jest should tone done his "best of the best" fighters idealism. You know very well that no matter how good you are some people are going to go around in groups and never give people a "fair" fight. Just like in real life, there will be thugs that move around in gangs--relying on greater numbers rather than skill--with the sole purpose of killing anyone they see and stealing items. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but I think this is going to be much more common than the "elite individual skilled fighter utopia" jest is envisioning.

Ray

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 23:43
Originally posted by RayBob
While such a server definitely has possibilities, I think Jest should tone done his "best of the best" fighters idealism. You know very well that no matter how good you are some people are going to go around in groups and never give people a "fair" fight. Just like in real life, there will be thugs that move around in gangs--relying on greater numbers rather than skill--with the sole purpose of killing anyone they see and stealing items. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but I think this is going to be much more common than the "elite individual skilled fighter utopia" jest is envisioning.

Ray

Right on, I couldn't agree more.

L0KI
04-12-03, 23:46
Ill be on Neptune, 100% for definate... :D

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 23:47

Ray

Totally agreed, but don't forget...there will be nowhere for these bastards to hide anymore (YAY):D

Glok
04-12-03, 23:48
PPUs... blah. Ph34r my tradeskilling pistol spy! 8|

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 23:53
Apus with energy beam and pes with blacksun will probably be the first pkers. :p

g0rt
04-12-03, 23:56
(are there even belts?)

better not be, no ones gonna want to gimp thier chars to have hacking and shit

full loot fall to the floor thats what i say

Scikar
04-12-03, 23:58
Agreed entirely. There's another point though, regarding RP. Where do you find all the assholes and the dregs of the servers, when they're not out shooting newbs in the back and saying pwned? They're in Plaza 1, where they are safe. Fast forward to Neptune. Where are they going to hide? If there's someone that most people on the server don't like, he's screwed. Wherever he goes, he can be killed. The only place he is safe is in his apartment, and even then, only if nobody finds it, and he can't hurt anyone from in there. :)

Shadow Dancer
05-12-03, 00:21
Originally posted by Scikar
Agreed entirely. There's another point though, regarding RP. Where do you find all the assholes and the dregs of the servers, when they're not out shooting newbs in the back and saying pwned? They're in Plaza 1, where they are safe. Fast forward to Neptune. Where are they going to hide? If there's someone that most people on the server don't like, he's screwed. Wherever he goes, he can be killed. The only place he is safe is in his apartment, and even then, only if nobody finds it, and he can't hurt anyone from in there. :)

OMFG

That's right. That totally makes me want to go to neptune. I can't count the number of times some punkass has hidden from me in plaza 1.

:D

Xian
05-12-03, 00:23
I mentioned to some one in game that MJS had posted about DoY and that he hinted at a soon to come announcement of Neptune. I told him I was excited and he asked me ,"Why its just going to be filled with griefers." So I figured just for fun I'd post a thread on why I am looking forward to Neptune.

Best of the Best. Plain and simple, it will bring the best. There won't be any question as to which server will have the best PvP, it will be Neptune, because the best will come from other servers. People will come from Jupiter, people will come from Venus, people will come from the other three, it will be like people who have at the least only seen each other on the forums will now have a chance to face off against them or ally with them. Being on Neptune is something I can be proud of. I will gladly place a "I play on Neptune, bitch" bumper sticker on my car. ;)

Fresh characters. Hasn't been a fresh server since Venus and while a fresh server is only temporary, I'll enjoy it nonetheless. Newb fights in the sewers or straight out of Mc5. There are no LEs so you are fighting for your life the minute you start out in Mc5.

PvP. Fighting has a meaning. No safe slot, no war zones. Perfect. And finally I can strike back at the people who invade TH. They come to my home, now I can go to theirs and dish it back to them. (Kind of off subject but how awesome would it be to get rid of the local player window on Neptune?)

Roleplaying. Finally people will be able to roleplay. Tangent will decide if they want a street war with Biotech, Black Dragon will be confined to Pepper Park and will need to make deals to stay alive. (As opposed to doing gank runs every where and then sitting in Plaza 1), anticity people will truly be kept away from Neocron. I am finally free to play my character the way I choose. People think Neptune will be the hardcore PvP server but I beg to differ. Neptune will be the hardcore RP server. Every one will be be able to find an outlet for RPing.

Trade. Trade will finally get out of places other than Plaza 1. Tech Haven can become populated with anticity forces looking for a tradeskill. FA people can finally mold TH into the place of trade they have always wanted it to be. Tradeskillers will be gods among men. They won't need to cower in their apartment, they will be protected by the people they are offering services too.

Most importantly, numbers. People who have been waiting for Neptune will reactivate and since people will be coming from every server, the numbers on Neptune will be massive.

That is why I am waiting for Neptune. ;)

Precisely the reason why if Neptune comes, I'm not leaving my room for a week.

Good post. :)

Jest
05-12-03, 00:44

Ray I think there will actually be less of that on Neptune. Some one can and will get to you if you have enemies. If I go around making of enemies of every one then I won't last very long, no matter what my numbers are. And "elite individual fighters" are actually not what I envision. I don't consider some one good because of solo play, I consider some one good because of team play. Elite team skilled fighter utopia is more like it. :p

Nexxy
05-12-03, 00:48
that sig is soooo too wide jest...

Only probelm i see with neptune is that it will probably take ALOT of people away from pluto.

Jest
05-12-03, 00:57
that sig is soooo too wide jest...

Only probelm i see with neptune is that it will probably take ALOT of people away from pluto. Haha thats the only way I can make em fit. :mad:

And yes I love Pluto but it will be dead when Neptune comes out. :(

Xian
05-12-03, 00:59
Slightly off topic but..

Jest, could you take away some of the images in your signature? They're stretching the page out miles to the right, and I'm on 1024x768. :o

Jest
05-12-03, 01:00
Originally posted by Xian
Slightly off topic but..

Jest, could you take away some of the images in your signature? They're stretching the page out miles to the right, and I'm on 1024x768. :o Hahaha. I'll see what I can do.

ghandisfury
05-12-03, 01:41
Originally posted by Scikar

WOOOOOOT!! (woot woot woot so not to break the rules)

numb
05-12-03, 02:17
Originally posted by Xian
Precisely the reason why if Neptune comes, I'm not leaving my room for a week.

Certainly something I wouldnt hesitate booking time off work for.

In my opinion, based on the type of game -I- would like to play - neptune is the best thing that could happen to neocron. I cant see how I would tire of it for a _really_ long time.