PDA

View Full Version : Another wonderful Lexxuk Idea

Lexxuk
04-12-03, 15:36
The Annual Neocron Yearbook.

Simply put, you stand infront of a wall with your primary char (for them with multiple accounts) and have an F11 done, of you, showing your name/clan/faction, which is then put into some form of electronic media format (like an e-book), for posterity. Then you could download the Year Book, and in years to come, look back on your Neocron Life, and think "omg, i used to pk that person sooo much!"

You could even print it out, and show it to your friends (if you have any that is :p)

Anyone up for it?

Original monk
04-12-03, 15:38
cool idea, im in

didnt voted cause it was a bit over the top :P

but im in :)

Psyco Groupie
04-12-03, 15:42
mmmm droms

yearbooks good too

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 15:44
Wow an idea from lexx that isn't actually bad.
.....Probably because it has nothing to do with balance..but oh well.
Nice one.

LVirus
04-12-03, 15:45
Lexxuk don't have attention span long enought to make this project to reality .. otherwise nice stuff.

jernau
04-12-03, 15:46
I like it but how will you identify individual people - 40 Blue Jawas, 40 Red Jawas and some scuba divers and gimps will be a bit bland.

Oh and why do you want us all to change our display settings? :p

Lexxuk
04-12-03, 15:47
Originally posted by LVirus
Lexxuk don't have attention span long enought to make this project to reality .. otherwise nice stuff.

hush child, have you invited meg to prom night yet? remember, its tomorrow!

/edit @ above - I think armour off = good idea :p and then with a magic wand effect, remove the background for something a little more solid, maybe the faction logo, i dunno, its in beta stage idea plan :lol:

change display settin? O_o

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 15:49
Originally posted by Lexxuk
hush child, have you invited meg to prom night yet? remember, its tomorrow! Aren't proms generally held in summer... ? o_O

edit;

Ya, I don't wear my PEs armor in safezones / zones where I wont be needing combat maximum.
I don't wear my PPU armor unless I can be arsed drugging, half the time I don't even do it for op wars.

So we can retain some individuality, as much as the few player skins would allow, anyways...

Nexxy
04-12-03, 15:51
It is summer in neocron...

Lexxuk
04-12-03, 15:56
ohh nibbles, got any SA/DS parts? :p i'll trade u a hawkins :D

how bout group shots too, can have you, kyle, alex, pete, gonk for a group, though might have to wait for pete to come back for something like that </3

petek480
04-12-03, 17:40
though might have to wait for pete to come back for something like that </3
<3 I'll be back soon, just need to take a break:)

robinitnow
04-12-03, 17:42
I thought we had given up on the "I sleep with dead animals, and Master Lexxuk" option for xmass

Lexxuk
04-12-03, 18:23
Originally posted by petek480
<3 I'll be back soon, just need to take a break:)

could have given me your DS before you left <3 Kay's givin me frame (apparently), I got a spare Comp, so just need Tech/ATP to make my DS, and I have two MC5 parts to trade, then i work on my SA :p

petek480
04-12-03, 18:38
could have given me your DS before you left <3 Kay's givin me frame (apparently), I got a spare Comp, so just need Tech/ATP to make my DS, and I have two MC5 parts to trade, then i work on my SA :p
Aren't you forgeting hull and core?

redjacket
04-12-03, 18:51
This idea is attractive... to a shotgun slug...

KILL LEXXY-POO AND HIS WEIRD IDEAS!

btw, no dead droms were hurt in the making of the 3rd vote option... just s3x3d up... ooo... yeah... drom baby... meh-soh-horneh... better unbuckle ye'ol pants...

oo... that reminds me, i need some new bungee cord cause the last couple broke last time i tied my enormous package to the roof-rack of t3h j4g... twas after lexx showed me a preview of the new "Droms Gone Wild #4"

Elric
04-12-03, 18:55
Yeah sure, that would be cool.

Then people can look at it and see me, then go "who the fuck is that... i dont remember him.." some more....

-El : the lonely one....

Possessed
04-12-03, 19:00
Aslong as i get listed as the sexiest guy on pluto... pink p0wa

All Hail Master Lexxuk.....sex

MayhemMike
04-12-03, 19:01
All lexx's ideas are half baked :O

Elric
04-12-03, 19:03
better to be half baked than raw.

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 19:05
Originally posted by MayhemMike
All lexx's ideas are half baked :O Quoted for truth.

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 19:13
"Wonderful" & "Lexxuk" are not words that I think I could ever use in the same sentence... The following work though....

Lexx & Sicko
Lexx & Goat
Lexx & Drom
Lexx & buttsex0r
Lexx & I f*ck anything

You should get the general idea ;)

/missed u Lexxy :D

Tickles
04-12-03, 19:47
I sleep with dead animals, and Master Lexxuk