PDA

View Full Version : Poll - If you started a new NC what char would you make?

NeoChick
04-12-03, 12:22
I was contemplating what char I would create if I had to start a brandnew type NC game from scratch without help from friends, or stashed away loot on an alter or similar, i.e. if everybody had to start fresh and there would be no higher chars that would already be trading imps etc

What would be the most important to create first, a constr./res type char or a fighter?

deac
04-12-03, 12:28
apu with hack since nrg beams own or a rifle spy... both good at getting parts.....

well a pe is kinda uber for hunting too :\ but you would have to use blacksun

ElfinLord
04-12-03, 12:28
A tank for me.

Although, only because I have never played one.

Drake6k
04-12-03, 12:34
Sniper spy with 60 second stealth. Played a PE and APU to death now... Never been a spy, yes I know they suck :)

[TgR]KILLER
04-12-03, 12:39
Or a sniper spy with a SH.. or a Cst spy.. got a cst / rep PE in the making atm tho.. lomming sucks :( just lomming my PE because i don't want to level up a spy from nothing and lom him in the end.

jernau
04-12-03, 12:39
I've always been a spy first and foremost so : SPY.

I've waited long enough for "Spyocron" it's got to happen one day. :D

Oath
04-12-03, 12:40
As always, tank, no other class has intersested me as long as tanks have.

Though............I WANT MA FUKIN SMURF PA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!OEnoen

amfest
04-12-03, 12:46
melee PSI monk with all psi power points in resist psi . . 10 ath 10 to health . . 10 to end .. rest in poison . . . 10 agility .. rest in vhc ... Research and construction

Stigmata
04-12-03, 12:50
never really got a spy above base 90 int/dex so i would prolly go rifle spy to cap and see if i like it.

Had a hc tank,melee tank, apu, ppu, hybrid, rifle pe, pistol pe droner spy and pistol spy so it really only leaves rifle spy

or i could go driver/resist psi/melee APU sounds good huh ?

RuButt
04-12-03, 12:54
apu monk with implant or hacking....i would flip a coin over it.

mehirc
04-12-03, 13:48
Hybrid :)

Mumblyfish
04-12-03, 13:50
I'd probably start a research/construct/pistols spy. I'm loving mine at the moment. Not as much as my hybrid, but let's face it... hybrids are far from self-sufficient.

Elric
04-12-03, 13:59
difficult. On a brand new server you say?

derfinately a Spy, most likely a resser or constructor (or maybe even both) with rifles for the huntin.

Either that or a Tank again for the simplicity of it. Spys are damn complicated at times.

To start tho it would have to be a pure PvM setup though, so I poison and fire resist would be a must, and definately hacking rather than Wep Lore on a tank. When your looking at PvM, recticle closing time aint the most important bit, getting the loot is.

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 14:03
Well, I started a PPU last night then thought "What the hell" and reactivated my old APU (92 base) and will just LoM to PPU. My char that I started last night, I will re-start again as a Rifle Spy / Hack. Something to go hunting with :)

Scikar
04-12-03, 14:16
I would probably do a pistol PE and a H-C Tank at the same time. H-C Tank has always been my preferred class, and pistol PE second. There's also the fact that I could have a PvP ready char a little bit quicker as a pistol PE.

CkVega
04-12-03, 14:20
Erm, Grenader PE ;)
(Build your own nades and lob em)

Spoon
04-12-03, 15:26
A Poking APU monkey.........

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 15:42
Made'em all...

Elric
04-12-03, 15:44
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Made'em all...

same here...

Tank is easiest
Spy's and PE's most complicated but most fun IF done right.

Always hated monkeys, BORING BORING BORING....

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 15:45
Hybrids are hardest now a days since they actually require thought :D

Elric
04-12-03, 15:52
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Hybrids are hardest now a days since they actually require thought :D

lol, fair enough. I may have a looky, I likes a challenge :D

Mingerroo
04-12-03, 16:09
Im going to make a hybrid when I come back, or maybe another rifle spy.

I have never played a tank for more than five minutes because it bores the hell out of me to not be able to tradeskill. :)

Mingoo

Keiron
04-12-03, 16:15
Character #1 = Blacksun Abusing PE with heavy fire spec so I can drop fire mobs and barter so I can make $.