PDA

View Full Version : Live Runs = Win

Trillian
04-12-03, 05:13
Are live events a good thing for neocron, Considering the majority of the people who play this game will never see a story line advancement is it really worth the time it takes for a live run to entertain 6 or 7 people?

Also should a live run really make the gameplay for other runners more negitive? Should people who are hunting at the crystal caves for bones for themselves and people with them be told by a GM to leave so that a few runners can gain more enjoyment from the game whilst bugs go unfixed and the majority get no storyline whatsoever, it is hardly fair or equal that people get kicked out from there hunting on the demands of others.

Because runners are on a live run, Others players are suddenly not allowed to kill them, even when they are enemies, we are not all no protect our outposts in live runners are in that zone.

Where to start. Yes, live runs are a good thing. I was involved in one once, I think it was the coolest things that I have ever done ingame. You ask if it is worth the trouble to put a run like that on for a small amount of people. It is. Ask anyone who has been part of a live run, they are awesome. And something like that only works with a smaller group, there is alot of team work involved. It is also all role play oriented, and the larger the group gets the harder it is to rp.

And it didnt have to make the game "more negative" for you. You could have just let them by and let them get on with their run. Red does not always have to equal dead. When we did our live run on pluto there were members of all different factions and clans that were involved. People who normally hated and kosed each other worked togeather to accomplish the runs objectives.

I think everyone should have the chance to participate in a live run. Its so much fun. :)

Callash
04-12-03, 05:17
Kind words are always appreciated, but still, the thread was closed for a reason, which also applies here: People proved that it would just turn into flames galore very quickly.

So:
/closed