PDA

View Full Version : Ninja: Please Define . . .

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 04:36
ok, so earlier, my lads were up for a fight, we had 6 on, thought what the hell, and we went to get nemesis back for us from a clan that had 7 ppl online, so we hang around, and wait, and wait, and they dont show, we waited 30-40 minutes, no bloody show from them, people get bored and pissed, 3 log off, i got play BF 1942 for a hour or so, and then over TS i hear em say that nemesis is getting hacked, so i log back on, the citycom shows them as having 7 people, same 7 as earlier on, my clan having 2 people, plus myself online, can you say bullshit ninja ? or am i getting the terms wrong somewhere ? as in they completely fucking disregard a fair fight, where they actually had same ammount of APU, PPU and Tanks online as my clan, but had a extra man . . . one person shows, dies, FF dont appear, then like 3 hours later, they hack the OP back when we have 2 and they have 7 . . .

nonamebrandeggs
04-12-03, 04:43
So what are you gunna do about?

bounty
04-12-03, 04:49
You don't keep your character online all night while you sleep to raise SL?

Just cause someone is "online" doesn't mean they are ready to come fight your "fair" fight. So people have to come and fight right when you are thinking "what the hell, and we went to get nemesis back for us from a clan."

If they were just trying to sneak in an easy hack then yeah, kinda lame, but I know personally it is tough getting an organized assault going as it is, none the less if people are busying doing other things.

•Super|\|ova•
04-12-03, 04:53
Fenix my mate, just to make a point, think about what you have done numerous times before blaming others ;) just a little useful advice. Anyways... I think you were too pissed off when you wrote that topic. It feels like this is getting closed pretty fast by the flaming atmosphere I already sense here o_O

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 04:55
Originally posted by bounty
You don't keep your character online all night while you sleep to raise SL?

Just cause someone is "online" doesn't mean they are ready to come fight your "fair" fight. So people have to come and fight right when you are thinking "what the hell, and we went to get nemesis back for us from a clan."

If they were just trying to sneak in an easy hack then yeah, kinda lame, but I know personally it is tough getting an organized assault going as it is, none the less if people are busying doing other things.

11pm, i seriously doubt that they were all tucked up in bed with their chars logged on raising SL . . .

2AM, well fuck me, what would you know, we have 2 spy's online and me on TS not logged in, the same people that were ''afk letting SL go up' 3 hours prevoius are back at their PC hackin our fucking OP...

Cowardice . . .

They had 1more person than us when we hacked the OP, according to citycom, but ya, 1 person more isnt enough, they need the 3/1 advantage when the start to go hacking :rolleyes: oh btw should i mention the same fucking thing happened lastnight aswell ? same circumstances . . .

.Cyl0n
04-12-03, 05:01
rofl i know exactly what you mean and yes it sucks

but hey they need it..
just dont go down to their lvl..

.cy

/e and bounty thats one of the cheapest excuses i ever heared o_O
if you got ppl like that in your clan..you should kick em o_O

Darkborg
04-12-03, 05:03
I were not present during this so i can only speculate that itmight be the case that not all people where present at their computers at that time.

Cool down Fenix you have enough skeletons in your own closets, also there has been alot of rumbling about why we should even take into consideration your "problems" with the use of certain tactics since you apply them yourselves.

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 05:09
Originally posted by Darkborg
I were not present during this so i can only speculate that itmight be the case that not all people where present at their computers at that time.

Cool down Fenix you have enough skeletons in your own closets, also there has been alot of rumbling about why we should even take into consideration your "problems" with the use of certain tactics since you apply them yourselves.

. . . . .

im not actually gonna reply to that, close this thread as ill only get baited into flaming someone that thinks their the shit.

Your clan, on 2 nights running, and in the past, in my opinion has shown cowardice as you just dont fucking show up to defend a OP, instead come there a few hours later when theres fuck all online and take it back then, jesus christ, all thats left in this game is a good fight, and every mofo fight ive been in over the last month or so either degenerates into 2 fucking hours of arguing, or nobody fucking shows.

Close thread pls.

Darkborg
04-12-03, 05:11
fenyx you started this thread with the whole purpose of flaming :rolleyes:.

Why shouldnt i think im shit you obviously do

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 05:15
Why shouldnt i think im shit you obviously do

When you learn to understand what im saying you may want to come back and reply to my posts then.

SovKhan
04-12-03, 05:34
Fenyx i hear ya on this one but there isnt anything you can do about it really. people who act like this arnt going to stop.

ZoneVortex
04-12-03, 05:38
Ninja hacking rocks I dunno what you guys are talkin about

Darkborg
04-12-03, 05:39
sorry for the "why shouldnt i think im shit" line.
But its that damn attitude of yours that really gets on my nerves.

when you have a problem with FF you think is unfair you come into the forums and accuse us of stuff and so forth.
If we had a penny for everytime we felt like that about nda we'd be rich.

and whatever misunderstanding or whatever about this you are being very rude about this. So im going to be it in return.
you are obviously annoyed at not being the biggest boy in the schoolyard Fenix. which really grants me pleasure.

/edit
@SvK: i seem to remember the OP's changing from yellow to purple to yellow to purple to some mix, some nights back. with the change from yellow coming first

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 06:23
sorry for the "why shouldnt i think im shit" line.
But its that damn attitude of yours that really gets on my nerves.

when you have a problem with FF you think is unfair you come into the forums and accuse us of stuff and so forth.
If we had a penny for everytime we felt like that about nda we'd be rich.

and whatever misunderstanding or whatever about this you are being very rude about this. So im going to be it in return.
you are obviously annoyed at not being the biggest boy in the schoolyard Fenix. which really grants me pleasure.

/edit
@SvK: i seem to remember the OP's changing from yellow to purple to yellow to purple to some mix, some nights back. with the change from yellow coming first

but you jackasses want to be the ''biggest guys in the schoolyard' nomatter whatever fucking method it takes dont you, also known as the bully no? the one EVERYONE hates, the one people have zero respect for, well FUCK ME were getting somewhere, this is really ringing some bells when i read that and then look at pluto :lol:

And ''the shit' is people thinking their the best, not whatever cogs in your head malfunctioned and turned it into . . .

the one bloody play this game is to have a decent fun fight, but, when the fuck was the last time you can honestly say you had a fun fight? that was fair? that it didnt matter if you won or lost, cause you had fun, this is a fucking GAME people, and when it isnt fucking fun and turns into the biggest real life cash and money sink going i really start to look at myself and thing why the fuck do you bother.

Equal numbers, we had 6, you had 7, surely 7 of you ubar elite FF are gonna pwnz0r us 6 pissy small NDA, nope, instead you fucking hide away like cowards, one person showed at nemesis, ][)ank, someone i respect, from his PIMP days, he died, nobody else showed, yet wham, no big suprise that within 30 minutes of our online presence going from 6 down to 2, you attack, for FF is it really about having your damn phlegm colourd smudge on the world map ? that what its all about, feeling big cause of the big yellow stain on the world map? or do you honestly play the game to have fun, or just to get a ego trip cause your currently on the biggest boat out there with the most guns etc, that what it all boils down to . . .

over the last week, looking at current standings in my life, I think to myself why the fuck do i bother paying for this, yes i love the game, i love playing the game at its better moments, so much so that ive got 4 accounts, however, the bastards in the game are seriously starting to outweigh the good points for me.

I used to be TG, I changed over to TT and joned NDA cause the game was stale, it brightened things up, however theres people out there who do not see further than their fucking monitor, I took a LOT of real life abuse, threats insults and even 2 fucking death threats cause i changed from TG to Tangent IN A FUCKING COMPUTERGAME meant for entertainment, People who i considerd friends, went to MC5 daily with to complete our chips, talked to every day, suddenly turned into the worlds biggest assholes overnight all because i was now the enemy in a virtual world, VIRTUAL BEING THE KEY WORD HERE FOR CHRISTS SAKE, Its a computergame, its not real life, We pay our money to reakktor for this game, a game is entertainment, and when im logging on, feeling like im running some sort of fucking organisation in real life, and its getting stressfull, pissing me off, making me log off every other night cause some fucktard things its their game, and that their the only person there that matters aslong as they get full fucking enjoyment from whatever lameo tactic their using now, thats bullshit, I am so close to just quitting, taking 4 accounts with me, taking the fact that i know A HELL OF ALOT of people that have exactly the same view as me on this, they would leave too aswell if they were pushed hard enough...

This what you want ? in your little strides to be the uberest of the uber on a server, your fucking the game up for everyone thats there as your opposition ? What you gonna do when everyone leaves, everyone decides that enough is enough of this bullshit ?

This is how fucking pissed off I am at present, im ranting, taking the fucking bait once again, but hell, fuck it, ive got it off my chest now and if you dont agree with a single point ive made, then somethings wrong . . .

•Super|\|ova•
04-12-03, 06:26
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
. . . . .

im not actually gonna reply to that, close this thread as ill only get baited into flaming someone that thinks their the shit.

Your clan, on 2 nights running, and in the past, in my opinion has shown cowardice as you just dont fucking show up to defend a OP, instead come there a few hours later when theres fuck all online and take it back then, jesus christ, all thats left in this game is a good fight, and every mofo fight ive been in over the last month or so either degenerates into 2 fucking hours of arguing, or nobody fucking shows.

Close thread pls.

Does this mean NDA doesn't act like that anymore? o_O I've been playing Q3RA for couple of weeks now and not logging on NC and it already feels like a century away from the community. But honestly... does this thread of yours mean that NDA doesn't do that shit anymore? I just want to know have the things changed.

.Cyl0n
04-12-03, 06:44
but you jackasses want to be the ''biggest guys in the schoolyard' nomatter whatever fucking method it takes dont you, also known as the bully no? the one EVERYONE hates, the one people have zero respect for, well FUCK ME were getting somewhere, this is really ringing some bells when i read that and then look at pluto :lol:

And ''the shit' is people thinking their the best, not whatever cogs in your head malfunctioned and turned it into . . .

the one bloody play this game is to have a decent fun fight, but, when the fuck was the last time you can honestly say you had a fun fight? that was fair? that it didnt matter if you won or lost, cause you had fun, this is a fucking GAME people, and when it isnt fucking fun and turns into the biggest real life cash and money sink going i really start to look at myself and thing why the fuck do you bother.

Equal numbers, we had 6, you had 7, surely 7 of you ubar elite FF are gonna pwnz0r us 6 pissy small NDA, nope, instead you fucking hide away like cowards, one person showed at nemesis, ][)ank, someone i respect, from his PIMP days, he died, nobody else showed, yet wham, no big suprise that within 30 minutes of our online presence going from 6 down to 2, you attack, for FF is it really about having your damn phlegm colourd smudge on the world map ? that what its all about, feeling big cause of the big yellow stain on the world map? or do you honestly play the game to have fun, or just to get a ego trip cause your currently on the biggest boat out there with the most guns etc, that what it all boils down to . . .

over the last week, looking at current standings in my life, I think to myself why the fuck do i bother paying for this, yes i love the game, i love playing the game at its better moments, so much so that ive got 4 accounts, however, the bastards in the game are seriously starting to outweigh the good points for me.

I used to be TG, I changed over to TT and joned NDA cause the game was stale, it brightened things up, however theres people out there who do not see further than their fucking monitor, I took a LOT of real life abuse, threats insults and even 2 fucking death threats cause i changed from TG to Tangent IN A FUCKING COMPUTERGAME meant for entertainment, People who i considerd friends, went to MC5 daily with to complete our chips, talked to every day, suddenly turned into the worlds biggest assholes overnight all because i was now the enemy in a virtual world, VIRTUAL BEING THE KEY WORD HERE FOR CHRISTS SAKE, Its a computergame, its not real life, We pay our money to reakktor for this game, a game is entertainment, and when im logging on, feeling like im running some sort of fucking organisation in real life, and its getting stressfull, pissing me off, making me log off every other night cause some fucktard things its their game, and that their the only person there that matters aslong as they get full fucking enjoyment from whatever lameo tactic their using now, thats bullshit, I am so close to just quitting, taking 4 accounts with me, taking the fact that i know A HELL OF ALOT of people that have exactly the same view as me on this, they would leave too aswell if they were pushed hard enough...

This what you want ? in your little strides to be the uberest of the uber on a server, your fucking the game up for everyone thats there as your opposition ? What you gonna do when everyone leaves, everyone decides that enough is enough of this bullshit ?

This is how fucking pissed off I am at present, im ranting, taking the fucking bait once again, but hell, fuck it, ive got it off my chest now and if you dont agree with a single point ive made, then somethings wrong . . .

WOAH 8|

i 100 % agree .. couldnt have said it better :)

<3 fenix

.cy

nugz420
04-12-03, 07:07
Fenix the reason we didnt show up at nem was because we were fighting at simmons.The only reason I was at nem was it was were i logged at.By the time we were done with simmons won the fight fast spent 20-30 min trying to get hackers to hack it back. you guys didnt have a force on so Ba and I went back to playing our alts.Im sure if we werent attacked by 2 different forces at 2 different op you would have got your fight.

Seems it was just shitty timing on nda's part.As for taking nem back cant say much about it as me and ba were lvl'n our alts since we knew there wouldnt be a fight at nem since you guys didnt have a force on.

\\Fényx//
04-12-03, 07:12
Originally posted by nugz420
me and ba were lvl'n our alts since we knew there wouldnt be a fight at nem since you guys didnt have a force on.

well wonderd where you came from tbh :p

but also if you knew that there wouldnt be a fight, why did the clan still come ? Thats my whole reason at my previous rant, and that goes to show that some of the 'leaders' in FF are more into getting their mark on the map rather than having a fight, when fightints all thats left . . .

nugz420
04-12-03, 07:19
thats something you will have to take up with the leadership fenix.Im just a soldier and do what is asked.:D If you guys would have had a force to fight with you can bet your ass me and ba would have been there for a fight.:p

but as i said you guys didnt have a force on so we went to have fun on our lowbie characters.

edit: the only reason i posted what i did was to let you know the situation why we didnt come right away i didnt bother reading beyond your first post as imma lazy ass.8|

ZoneVortex
04-12-03, 08:34
ninja hacking <3

LVirus
04-12-03, 08:45
Lore yelled to me again last nite and threatened to kick me from clan :(

deac
04-12-03, 10:06
well wonderd where you came from tbh :p

but also if you knew that there wouldnt be a fight, why did the clan still come ? Thats my whole reason at my previous rant, and that goes to show that some of the 'leaders' in FF are more into getting their mark on the map rather than having a fight, when fightints all thats left . . .

Fenix its now time for you to look at your own clan and just stop whining....

Yesterday i loged on at 17:00 sometthing GMT+2.. ok soo i hear nda is hacking cycrow.... we have 4 ppl online 3 that can pvp... I gr in and is greated by 8-9 nda... I get cought in stun trapps.. i die... we go back we kick nda ass bla bla bla.......

Now lore is a decent bloke, really he is... he tries to keep things fair and dont ninja hack, the only time we do that is when we get ninjad or when some one brings 2-3 clans against us....

Now if nda can attack us 9v4 then dont ever fucking whine about us comming in full force or us hacking back our ops!

Menolak
04-12-03, 13:39
I 've been asking myself for as long time about ninja hacking..
(had a 130 hacker, now 88(i just hate looming)). and i did came to a few conclusion.
let's do it!
Why? First of al,l For NON RP reason: Since we all come from differente part of the world, with a huge difference in time zone.
Exemple. where im living its 12 am, in france its 6 pm. no big deal there. But if it 9 PM it means 5 AM over there. imagine australia peoples now.. So when they are online they cannot hack because im asleep? samething for me?? the question been raise a lot on Venus too. Some shithead reply that people from america should be playing or participating in op war because of the time zone difference o_O
Go ask the american army not to attack Iraq et night because people sleep o_O they'll shoot you right on the spot just to end youre sh**ty life and put a end to youre misery. ;)

Second, For RP reason. WTF IT IS WAR!!! And If im engage in a war, i will but all chance on my side. if this include being 10 vs 1 what the hell? the lil' sh**head on the other side is dead. If it means going three hacker at night, with stealth, and we started hacking while everyone asleep, SO BE IT!! we will have a bunch of op by the end of the night!! if the enemy is superior in number, ill be waiting in his shadow for him to lower his guard.

One thing that should be remove its the possibility to see how online in other clan..

Ivory
04-12-03, 14:20
/edit
@SvK: i seem to remember the OP's changing from yellow to purple to yellow to purple to some mix, some nights back. with the change from yellow coming first [/B]

heh, we got fights that day so dont start saying it was ninja hacking from our side.. dont wanna go into it cos its just gonna get too fucking long winded

fenyx shit happens some clans fight with honour and are psycho's on the battlefield some don't they use their low i.q instead of fighting one on one.

Fafnir
04-12-03, 14:23
Keep this ingame please.
Closed (at thread starters request)

Fafnir...