PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaack

Q`alooaith
04-12-03, 01:08
I never left NC, but I did suffer a great and terrible computer upgrade that left my computer reeling and my OS screaming that "this is not what I signed up for".... after much screaming about dodgy tech support why give a tech support number if you don't know what to do, out of warrenty or not... :rolleyes:

anyway to the real important stuff, did anyone miss me...... And if not who the hell are you anyway, you should have missed me, without me to kill who'd you have, cepting the few people that know how to play and have monk's.....

Tratos
04-12-03, 01:12
thought i hadnt seen you about o_O

well welcome back, you dont know me and i dont know you, but your one of those ppl who seems to always be on here, hehe

anywho welcome back

HO HO HO and all that

~T

Q`alooaith
04-12-03, 01:38
who say's I dun kno..... well realy I don't so anyway nice to know I'm a face that people see, or at least one of them name's that people think of when they think of spa... I mean the forum's... :p

I'm sure the mod's have missed me, nothing to do without my helpfull and highly debatable contribution's, no?

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 01:54
WB!

Tratos
04-12-03, 02:07
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
who say's I dun kno.....

:p hehehe

told ya

HO HO HO and all that

~T

Psyco Groupie
04-12-03, 02:23
droms are gooooooood

ho ho ho

Q`alooaith
04-12-03, 02:24
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
WB!

can't spare all of ten second's to write, what kind of nemisis are you that you can't be bothered to make.....:rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 02:25
I'm your nemesis? :confused:

Jest
04-12-03, 02:32
I'm your nemesis? :confused: My nemesis was always Helen Agilley, but then again she was pretty much every one's nemesis. I need a new one. :( If any one wants to be my nemesis let me know.

Oh and welcome teh back.

Q`alooaith
04-12-03, 02:43
I'm your nemesis? :confused:

hmmmm, maybe not, I can't rember but there's somone I should either be scareing or very scared of here......

wait I rember, sorry your not my foe.... the mod's are.... fight the system, fight the system.....:wtf:

Nidhogg
04-12-03, 02:54
We're not your enemy! :p Welcome back. ;)

N

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 02:57
Originally posted by Nidhogg
We're not your enemy! :p Welcome back. ;)

N
Psychobable!

WB you.
You know my oppinion :P

jernau
04-12-03, 16:08
WB though tbh I didn't notice you'd gone :p

btw I can't work out who that is in your av and now your back it's going to bug me again.

Elric
04-12-03, 16:14
I liked Helen. She was funny.

anyhoo's... welcome back... and who are you again? :p

ZoneVortex
04-12-03, 17:21
<3

hi Q

welcome back