PDA

View Full Version : MC-5 what needs be done

KimmyG
03-12-03, 23:51
IM am so fucking sick and tired of teh goddam city merc fucking attacking me in mc-5. Its a long god dam bloody run out there and with the fucking huntzone rules I can defend myself and take a big SL hit. Or sit there and die WTF is that bullshit it is rediculos that there is no fucking way to defend yourself at MC-5.

They need to take it and make it an anarchy zone right the fuck now.

g0rt
03-12-03, 23:52
but kimmyg mc5 is a noob leveling area

thats why its a hunting zone! to protect the noobs!

fucking bullshit

lose the sl

BlackDove
04-12-03, 00:23
People need to wait for ten minutes before giving their ideas on this forum after being killed by someone.

Mumblyfish
04-12-03, 00:25
That's why I keep a cab full of Law Enforcers...

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 00:31
Die.
Get rezzed.
Die again.
Get rezzed again.
Kill.
Unless you have a total noob for a PPU...

Dont Mess
04-12-03, 00:42
listen do wat QD says lol i remember we 1ce got spike II to redsl sooo stupid it wa me (on dilly my ppu) speed 12 sanchos and hogan, the mercs came we let them kill the tanks over and over again by the time they could attack me or speed we got em bak up (speed with his 4-6 sec rezz lol) so they kept killin and kept loosin sl till they left empty handed and we left at the end of the day and like 4 attacks on us about 20 MC5 parts

Mumblyfish
04-12-03, 00:43
Originally posted by Dont Mess
listen do wat QD says lol i remember we 1ce got spike II to redsl sooo stupid it wa me (on dilly my ppu) speed 12 sanchos and hogan, the mercs came we let them kill the tanks over and over again by the time they could attack me or speed we got em bak up (speed with his 4-6 sec rezz lol) so they kept killin and kept loosin sl till they left empty handed and we left at the end of the day and like 4 attacks on us about 20 MC5 parts

...What?

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 00:44
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
...What?

roflmao :lol:

Don't Mess, c'mon man use periods or something. :p

Harch
04-12-03, 00:45
@g0rt

he's not talking about the actualy noob leveling area. There is stuff you can kill from outside and get good loot.

KimmyG
04-12-03, 00:53
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Die.
Get rezzed.
Die again.
Get rezzed again.
Kill.

Um poisin stack pision stack etc
zone is the steps there taking

Dont Mess
04-12-03, 00:54
sorry i get carried away wen i type. its not hard 2 understand wat i said. if pple attack u and if u have a ppu let em kill u till they get like below -16 sl so they leave.

Mumblyfish
04-12-03, 00:56
Originally posted by Dont Mess
sorry i get carried away wen i type. its not hard 2 understand wat i said. if pple attack u and if u have a ppu let em kill u till they get like below -16 sl so they leave.

You want me to do what with your grapefruit? You haven't got enough flags to sniff the key?

Erm... sure...

[/slowly backs away]

Dont Mess
04-12-03, 00:57
again may i ask

HUH???

g0rt
04-12-03, 00:57
Die.
Get rezzed.
Die again.
Get rezzed again.
Kill.

THey just poison and zone

So you will die for no reason.

And I was there on my hybrid, so i cant exactly get an easy res off. Hybrids are nerfed to shit i gotta stay moving or ill take damage. We coul,d have killed them, but we would have went at least -17 if not worse SL. THere were 3 of them and I was already in the negatives due to this fucking shit SL system.

So we ran out and that was it. Great ruleset. Protect the noobs in mc5 from getting attacked. All it does is waste time with soullight.

MC5 is either one of two things...

1) go and no one comes and have a good time

2) go and come back either dead or red sl

Great.

Dont Mess
04-12-03, 00:59
who are u in saturn yr chars sorry thats to gort

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 01:21
Die.
Get rezzed.
Die again.
Get rezzed again.
Kill.

Yup....but I just use the LE when I go to MC5. It's hard enough without worrying who is going to come in to kill you.

EDIT and if they use poison and zone, take some screen shots and report them for a nice lengthy ban;)

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 01:24
anti poison sanctum

g0rt
04-12-03, 01:27
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Yup....but I just use the LE when I go to MC5. It's hard enough without worrying who is going to come in to kill you.

EDIT and if they use poison and zone, take some screen shots and report them for a nice lengthy ban;)

oh ya so cool lets get people banned for peddly little things and watch teh client count go down the drain! weee! thumbs up on that idea!

who are u in saturn yr chars sorry thats to gort

I can't really disclose that information or Nidhogg might slap me :p

ghandisfury
04-12-03, 01:30
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
anti poison sanctum

Yup...it's not that hard *not* to die there when somebody is attacking you. 99.99% of the people don't try to do it solo, and for the life of me I can't understand why people don't go out in the open PvP ready. I assisted in the killing of three people a couple of days ago for one reason...the APU didn't have holy antibuff with him. PPUs go into MC5 without neccessary items on them. So if they come in a barrel poison, put your antipoison up and email the exploit........it's just that simple.

Originally posted by g0rt
oh ya so cool lets get people banned for peddly little things and watch teh client count go down the drain! weee! thumbs up on that idea!

If they come in with full intent on killing you and accept the consiquenses (SL hit) then more power to them. However more times than not this isn't the case. They come in wanting to kill you with no SL hit....which is why they barrel poison and zone. Barraling+zoning isn't some petty issue, it's an exploit.:rolleyes:

extract
04-12-03, 01:40
Originally posted by KimmyG
IM am so fucking sick and tired of teh goddam city merc fucking attacking me in mc-5. Its a long god dam bloody run out there and with the fucking huntzone rules I can defend myself and take a big SL hit. Or sit there and die WTF is that bullshit it is rediculos that there is no fucking way to defend yourself at MC-5.

They need to take it and make it an anarchy zone right the fuck now.

or you could just do what you have do to noobs in the aggressor cellars.....poison them and zone before they die.......

KimmyG
04-12-03, 01:44
What the fuck is wrong with havinga good fight over an area with out any pussy tactics.

Just head to head may the best man win.

Psyco Groupie
04-12-03, 01:51
your been back like a day, jesus

someone warn this fool ...

KimmyG
04-12-03, 01:57
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
your been back like a day, jesus

someone warn this fool ...

Um we are discusing in my opinion a large problem with mc-5 do you have an opinion on the SL situation at mc-5? Do you have anything to say on it or do you just follow my posting like a religion trying to point out stuff that you dont like?

ANyway back to the subject. I dont wanna die and make them go low SL I dont wanna fight and go low SL. I wanna if it is necessary to go head to head, we are all high lvl chars there, duke it out over the right to farm there and have the best players win.

Psyco Groupie
04-12-03, 02:25
or you could wait, go back another time and get a whole lot more actual hunting done ?!

KimmyG
04-12-03, 02:37
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
or you could wait, go back another time and get a whole lot more actual hunting done ?!

Then end pvp and turn this game into EQ of the future an see where it goes.

Anyway
Groupie,uranus nuff said

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 02:47
Then end pvp and turn this game into EQ of the future an see where it goes.

Anyway
Groupie,uranus nuff said
Uranus gave birth to three of the greatest players Neocron ever had.
Far greater than anyone Saturn ever "gave birth" to.
Only two candidates even consider measuring against that.

STFU about servers, if you have nothing more weighted to say I suggest you not say anything at all, otherwise you might not find yourself with a foundation to even speak.

As it stands your words in the last post were completely negated in worth due to your stupidity.

KimmyG
04-12-03, 02:49
Uranus gave birth to three of the greatest players Neocron ever had.
Far greater than anyone Saturn ever "gave birth" to.
Only two candidates even consider measuring against that.

STFU about servers, if you have nothing more weighted to say I suggest you not say anything at all, otherwise you might not find yourself with a foundation to even speak.

As it stands your words in the last post were completely negated in worth due to your stupidity.

who?

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 02:50
Find me someone who > Vokuhila.

KimmyG
04-12-03, 03:10
neverheard of him

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 03:31
LOL Shows how much of a newb you are then doesn't it.. :p
Okay, how 'bout XaNToR?

KimmyG
04-12-03, 03:36
LOL Shows how much of a newb you are then doesn't it.. :p
Okay, how 'bout XaNToR?

Uranus feared PK is ginger magicain=pure n00b
Best player most well know is you

Smokeyj=dam good APU
Divide=dam good monk, but an amazing spy
Polarity=dam good PPI
TheKeeper=dam good tank
Pitspawn=dam good tank

This guys are sure as hell better than anything I have seen on uranus

I have heard of xantor

BlackDove
04-12-03, 03:39
Even I heard of Voku...

Ehh KimmyBoy take a seat in the n00b section, your contribution to the game by handing out advices is a disgrace to knowledge.

KimmyG
04-12-03, 03:41
who is this voku any none uranus players know?

g0rt
04-12-03, 03:43
Originally posted by BlackDove
Even I heard of Voku...

Ive never heard of his ass.

For someones thats "so damn good", I find it surprising that I haven't heard of him in my 16 months thusfar of playing this game...across Pluto, Saturn and a very small amount of Uranus.

Maybe its because ive only played...a very small amount....of uranus.

Even I heard of Voku...

You want a cookie? Big deal.

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 05:18
Uranus feared PK is ginger magicain=pure n00b
Best player most well know is you
I'm most well known, probably primarily due to my hardware, I am not the best.
Ginger is far from "feared" he's a fucking moron with a big mouth. (wait for that to get edited :p)

Smokeyj=dam good APU
Barely know this name from rep, however I've spoke to him once or twice, can't say anything for his skill but he seems cool.

fw is most likely the best APU I ever met.

Divide=dam good monk, but an amazing spy
Was one of the two candidates.

Polarity=dam good PPI
To quote Pol and Viruz.
Me>Him (On PPU turf).

TheKeeper=dam good tank
AFAIK He plays on Uranus now.

Pitspawn=dam good tank
Never seen him in combat, on his tank.

This guys are sure as hell better than anything I have seen on uranus
lol, gonna have to think about that one....

I have heard of xantor
PE equal to or slightly better than myself in stature, same as Rabbi Fang, dJingo Advanced.

Voku, though he started on uranus, as with a couple other very major german players, is a jupiter player, or hardly around, now.

Original monk
04-12-03, 10:52
youre all egotrippers: me owns you, you owns me, im better then you, youre better then me, he's better then them, who's better then them ? he has better hardware, the other has better software, he pwns you, we pwnd them ... and

this server owns that server but that server owns more at this point cause the other language server has less ubber people on it then the one server ....

Cant we yust get along ? ok some people might be better in fights then other but i dont think you can put a permanent standard on em ... situations change quickly in neocron ya see ...

i think you guys all like yourself alot, do you guys kiss yourself in the mirror when you wake up ???

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 10:54
I beat thekeeper. :p

He whooped me too, it was always close. Grrrr, i hate good tanks. :p