PDA

View Full Version : Another grand soullight experiance

g0rt
03-12-03, 23:49
Just went to mc5 and a bunch of cms were there, they attacked us.

Our choice:

fight back and get -17 or worse sl
die

wow great choices there kk

drop sl before it ruins the game

Sealdude
04-12-03, 00:34
I would say tweek it and not remove it because then people would pk noobs all the time and no one would do anything.

nonamebrandeggs
04-12-03, 00:36
If you die they get -17 SL aswell. It's a win win situation :p.

Scikar
04-12-03, 00:38
MC5, Chaos Caves, Swamp Caves, Worm Tunnels, Graves, and Point Red Storage are not low level hunting grounds, and should not be treated as such.

XanX
04-12-03, 01:46
yeah hunting grounds for high level chars, should not have the restrictions that noobs have in lower zones, it makes it hard to play and level with high level mobs flying about. Also its even worse, when a couple of people ganking and stuff, it gets very hard...

Keiron
04-12-03, 02:38
As I have said, there needs to be an aggressor tag in PvP (IE, if CM's shoot you, and then you pwn them you no lose SL). However, as there isn't atm the best you can do is get them low and psn/fire stack them + zone. Or let them kill you and have your PPU rez you, so they are - Sl then pwn em.

Psycho Killa
04-12-03, 02:43
Keiron that would be hard to implement since i would just run into your aoe weapon get hurt and blast u without suffering a single penalty.

If they kill you they lose souligt also then u go back kill them and take all there shit so I dont see the big deal its a choice u have to make.

I just want to know why i was teamed with a monk... i was droning.... he died... i lost soullight even though he was in team with me (yea i kno of the droner bug its been around for a long time that it treats the drone as if its not in team) The kicker though is he had A FUCKING LAW ENFORCER IN.