PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to become Anarchy Breed?

shodanjr_gr
03-12-03, 22:31
Since i wana spice up my NC life, i wanted, in the little time i got online, to role-play a wandering monk, that would roam the wastelands and help people,i would get an app in OZ and all that, i would randomly show up in op wars and help one side or the other etc.

BUT

In order for it to add up i would like to have no faction tag underneath my name. I see that this is achievable if u manage to get into anarchy breed. So how can this happen?Is it possible for a player or does a GM have to fix me?

Ideas?

Psyco Groupie
03-12-03, 22:33
its not possible now.

you could quit your faction of similar loyalties and act it all yourself !

Drake6k
03-12-03, 22:34
It is currently impossible to become Anarchy Breed.

If you want to be without a faction (nothing under name) you have to get every symp in the negative. Then your neutral to everyone...

Mumblyfish
03-12-03, 22:36
Get kicked out of the faction you're in. It's tough, but worth it.

Basically harvest friendly NPCs/players (pref. own faction) until you hit the reds. Then you're outta there!

I might try that someday... maybe even NOW (eep). Public genreps 4eva dood.

shodanjr_gr
03-12-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Drake6k
It is currently impossible to become Anarchy Breed.

If you want to be without a faction (nothing under name) you have to get every symp in the negative. Then your neutral to everyone...

hm......so a sub question to this matter, if i kill a guy that is same faction as meh but has red sl, will i loose FS with my faction?

Shadow Dancer
03-12-03, 22:42
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Get kicked out of the faction you're in. It's tough, but worth it.

Basically harvest friendly NPCs/players (pref. own faction) until you hit the reds. Then you're outta there!

I might try that someday... maybe even NOW (eep). Public genreps 4eva dood.

What? Factionless people can use any genrep? OR did you mean they CAN'T use any genrep?

Jest
03-12-03, 22:45
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
What? Factionless people can use any genrep? OR did you mean they CAN'T use any genrep? Factionless people are allied to every one, but they are at war with no one. (Wait, unless they are nuetral to every one, can't quite remember). Is there even a GR setting that allows allied/nuetral?

Mumblyfish
03-12-03, 22:46
Factionless are neutral with all factions, right? Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but if that's so, then they are only allowed to have access to "Open All" outposts. So yes, you'll be living off public genreps.

ezza
03-12-03, 22:51
they are allied with some neutral with others