PDA

View Full Version : DoY thought

KimmyG
03-12-03, 19:38
Well from reading the reviews that mjs has posted I am rethinking my thoughts on DoY, from what is being hinted at I think this could be a total mind blower and if so I have to say I will be quite happy with the ammount of time it has taken to come out. Every little peice of info is make the game look better and better.

Although I wouln't mind if MJS made the same posts in english here.

Psyco Groupie
03-12-03, 19:58
Yeah, threads should be mirrored in every forum in their respected language, anouncement stylee

Agreed, DoY sounds the muts nuts :D

shodanjr_gr
03-12-03, 20:18
I really really truly hope that DOY is looking the way MJS says it is. Im not so sure about it but i really hope he isnt lying to us. I love this game way too much to see it disappear!

T72
03-12-03, 21:50
hahahh looks like we aint gonna see DoY till April, wonder if clan wars will be fixed by then? i'd mention clan missions also but thats prolly been scrapped...........

Tratos
03-12-03, 22:03
Originally posted by T72
hahahh looks like we aint gonna see DoY till April, wonder if clan wars will be fixed by then? i'd mention clan missions also but thats prolly been scrapped...........

theres alllllwwwwwaayyysss one

~T

Nidhogg
03-12-03, 22:26
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Yeah, threads should be mirrored in every forum in their respected language, anouncement stylee MJS has instructed us to ensure that any of his substantive posts are translated and posted on each board from now on. This obviously relies on our bilingual colleagues being available though so please don't expect it to be instant. By substantive, I mean, for example, statements about DoY - we don't intend to translate his every word. ;)

N

P.S. If we miss one, please feel free to hit the "report to moderator" link. Thanks.

Psyco Groupie
03-12-03, 22:28
its hammer time! dum di duh duh ....

STOP!

.. sure thing nid :P

Keiron
03-12-03, 22:34
/me looks at Nids avatar and beings laughing uncontrollable

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 23:23
Originally posted by Keiron
/me looks at Nids avatar and beings laughing uncontrollable

Same here hahaha.. damn my mom and dad both went... 8| o_O :wtf: O_o

J. Folsom
03-12-03, 23:35
Originally posted by Nidhogg
P.S. If we miss one, please feel free to hit the "report to moderator" link. Thanks. *Goes off to report any post MJS makes about his favourite brand of chocolate (Both in-game and out-game!)*

I'm just kidding honest!

*Quickly runs off to hide in one of those nuclear fallout bunkers in the hope that it's strong enough to survive Teh Hammer*

Edit: Actually... Was that posted on the German forums too? Maybe MJS posted something here the Germans want to know too. :P
Ah well, I'll just check, otherwise I'll report that post of yours to moderator saying that it needs a German translation. Even if reporting a Mod/GM sounds genuinely unhealthy.

More Edit: Hmm, just checked there's no post saying the same in German in any of the newer posts on the German forum, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt for now.
*Evades another hammer*

Tratos
03-12-03, 23:36
lol big tuff nid in his santy hat0rzz!!

strikes fear into the hearts of all that he passes

:lol: gud to see you mod guys in the crimbo spirit

i cant wait fro DOY and dont worry nid we'll all keep you guys in order hehe

~T

cough crimbo patch cough

Nidhogg
03-12-03, 23:46
I said MJS's posts would be translated, not mine. :p For your information though, yes it's a two-way street. :)

N

Psychoninja
03-12-03, 23:48
Sry to hijack the thread but nice hat Nid >_<

J. Folsom
03-12-03, 23:50
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I said MJS's posts would be translated, not mine. :p For your information though, yes it's a two-way street. :)

N Well, they should at least know, so go command Fenris to tell 'em or something!

I bet everyone's declaring me insane by now, commanding copbots ;p

Nidhogg
03-12-03, 23:54
The idea for the hat was Sleipnir's and Farbanti did the work. All the mods have them. :)

N

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 00:02
14 posts a day? omg Nid stop spamming. :p

Scikar
04-12-03, 00:08
The mods' avatars didn't influence mine, honest. :D

Xian
04-12-03, 00:09
Profile For Shadow Dancer Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 21-06-03
Total Posts: 3439 (20.85 posts per day)

:p

I'm glad to hear that MJS's posts are going to be translated into English over on here now, too. It gets frustrating sometimes when you want to hear news but it's impossible to get at, despite it being right in front of your face.

xkorpio
04-12-03, 00:15
Looking your avatar comes to my mind... Would you release another fun special X-mas patch? like the one the past year that make the backpacks drops look gift boxes...

t0tt3
04-12-03, 00:46
Ban all avatars that dont have a santa looking style :D j/k

Scikar
04-12-03, 00:47
T0tt3 can you see anything from under there? :p

Tratos
04-12-03, 00:55
my Av > All

cos mine has a beard

HO HO HO and all that

~T

Scikar
04-12-03, 00:56
I was thinking of doing a beard, but I couldn't be arsed. :p

t0tt3
04-12-03, 01:56
Ok Scikar I well remake my avatar :P I want beard to :( ho ho ho

Tratos
04-12-03, 02:05
Originally posted by t0tt3
Ok Scikar I well remake my avatar :P I want beard to :( ho ho ho

cough Get into the crimbo cheer!! (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83778) cough

:D :D show your uber av there!

sorry about the thread hi jackedness

~T

T72
04-12-03, 03:17
yea can we have an other buggy xmas patch plz...

jernau
04-12-03, 14:09
Originally posted by T72
yea can we have an other buggy xmas patch plz...

I don't remember it being buggy.:confused: