PDA

View Full Version : Maybe time to play again?

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 15:46
Well, the new business I started is running nicely now and all the hard work I put in at the early stage, seems to be paying off... This means I have free time in the evenings again - YAY \o/

Soooo, it looks like I am coming back to NC again. I won't be playing as much as I used to... the odd nights here and there.

What I want to know is if PPU's are as hard as they used to be, as this is what I will make. My other 2 accounts have now expired and the only one left live is Roburn Bliss who will roll from a capped PE to a noob PPU :D

Can I come back - pleeeeze :D

Jesterthegreat
03-12-03, 15:47
PPU's are the center of hatered these days :rolleyes:

pistol spy 4 t3h w1n!

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 15:49
Well, as I seemed to die most of the time, I wanted something that will give me a bit of a chance at living :)

MkVenner
03-12-03, 15:49
Its all about the the Rifle PE or Droner :p

And PPU's r hard still...as nails...from newcastle...made of diamond...ok mebbe not THAT hard

oh and jester, nice avatar...same place as mine?

\\Fényx//
03-12-03, 15:50
MINCEY !!!

lol things changed quite a bit O_o I took over NDA for one thing, server balance 'seems' to be evening out a little more recently, Biotech, CA, TT, Crahn and TG all on the map, and sometimes N.E.X.T whenever TechSyn ninja a NDA OP on behalf of FF O_o! (dont ask . . . )

PPU's are everyones favorite class by far ;)

Elric
03-12-03, 15:51
RINCEY BABEY!!!!

Im back too :D

Come to me my darling.... O_o
I still hate PPU's, but damn levelling with one is the uberist thing ever... Thanks Kay ;)

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 15:52
/hugs Elrik in a purely manly way :D

Good to see you are back as well dude :)

And Fenix - I can see things are gonna be a bit more interesting :D

Elric
03-12-03, 15:54
meh.. it was bound to happen eventually... that 3 or 4 months off did me good though ;)

Lexxuk
03-12-03, 15:54
Hi rincy! I'm back to being PPU (again) I swear, I've lost more EXP through lomming apu/ppu/apu/hybrid/ppu, that most PSI's see in a life time :(

So come back so I can leech EXP :p

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 15:58
hehe - I will probably start off as a bit of a hybrid so that I can lvl solo and at least give myself a bit of shelter and healing :D

And I will probably roll to somewhere that is easy to get loads of XP... Guess :D

Dardalion
03-12-03, 16:13
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Well, the new business I started is running nicely now and all the hard work I put in at the early stage, seems to be paying off... This means I have free time in the evenings again - YAY \o/

Soooo, it looks like I am coming back to NC again. I won't be playing as much as I used to... the odd nights here and there.

What I want to know is if PPU's are as hard as they used to be, as this is what I will make. My other 2 accounts have now expired and the only one left live is Roburn Bliss who will roll from a capped PE to a noob PPU :D

Can I come back - pleeeeze :D

Come back and play with me, I just rerolled to APU 0/2 :D

BlackPrince
03-12-03, 16:15
Good to see ya back bud, think we have a nice warm spot waitin for you to fill. Now get on TS so we can shoot the shit again, I've missed it.

]v[ortice
03-12-03, 16:19
WB Rinceh!

Remeber teh ]v[ort from Beta 4????

Lexxeh say's I sound just like you on teh chat! How I can sound like anyone on chat I don't know.

I might drop by Pluto and say Hi.

enablerbr
03-12-03, 16:24
Well, as I seemed to die most of the time, I wanted something that will give me a bit of a chance at living :)

think about becoming a faction coucilor or GM then. that way GODMODE solves all. :D

P4mp3rk3
03-12-03, 16:31
Hi Rince!!
but you probably don't remember me :(

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 16:33
Originally posted by enablerbr
think about becoming a faction coucilor or GM then. that way GODMODE solves all. :D

Been a GM but had less and less time to do support and stuff, so I want the next best thing :D

And thanks for the 'welcome backs' peeps :)

And pop by and say hi anytime mort - I remember u :)

EDIT-----------

And you will be surprised who I remember :D

Strych9
03-12-03, 16:34
Welcome back Rince.

Watch out for the PPUs- they arent as hard to level as they used to be back in the day, but now if you are a PPU you are despised, rather than pitied. :)

MjukisDjur
03-12-03, 16:36
hehe - I will probably start off as a bit of a hybrid so that I can lvl solo and at least give myself a bit of shelter and healing :D

And I will probably roll to somewhere that is easy to get loads of XP... Guess :D

Are you mad? Even when you left the damage penalties were in, or?

:)

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 16:41
Yup - Damage Panalties were in, but I'm not in a rush to lvl. Once I get to a decent lvl (blessed) I will just lom what is APU back into PPU. I guess it will only be for a day or 2 :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 16:56
WB rince.. missed u.. :)

and don't make a PPU their boring.. rerolled myne on psi 106 lol to PE.. almost capped the PE ( 2 con / 2 dex short ) and lomming the PE to pure constructor / repairer / speed now :p no weapons

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 17:06
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
WB rince.. missed u.. :)

Thx m8y :)

I started out retail as a PPU and always said I would make another, but have never got around to it. Now is my chance to try again...

I don't suppose Soul Clusters have got a mind yet? ;)

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 17:09
well kinda.. u can controll sc's in some way cast them then aim @ a target and cast again then they will attack it.. but i stick to my point PPU's are boring :p if u do need to make a PPU join [TgR] we need em ;)

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 17:28
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
if u do need to make a PPU join [TgR] we need em ;)

Hehe - I will eventually be going TG again, but I will be starting as CM so I can get straight to the bunker. Always been the quickest place to level - unless things have changed :)

MkVenner
03-12-03, 17:30
I prefer gin to the mutant cellers then the aggies then the Industrial Sector myself...but other prefer the bunker

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 17:30
Bah FA > TG rince think about it ;)

MB to get rezz from rezz on chaos caves is THE place :P and from holy antipoison sanctum u might try graves or something

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 17:39
I will use MB to get to about lvl 30-40(ish)... Always have :)

Looking forward to not dying as much :D

Dardalion
03-12-03, 18:07
Originally posted by MkVenner
I prefer gin to the mutant cellers then the aggies then the Industrial Sector myself

Me too :)

Nidhogg
03-12-03, 18:23
Welcome back. :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 18:25
I will use MB to get to about lvl 30-40(ish)... Always have :)

Looking forward to not dying as much :D

my PPU went to CC after 1 day of leveling @ 24/22 when she could rezz.. started the char friday.. on monday night i could use holy para already :p

PPU's level easyer then PE's in a team ;)

JediMasta
03-12-03, 20:14
Riiiiince! Long time no see mate :)

Hurry and lvl up ur ppu, then u can have the honour of being my apu's bitch :p

NeoChick
03-12-03, 20:36
Rince welcome back :D
I tried PPU and it was sooooo hard
I then did the APU am lvl 64 now, have to solo most of the time because i am on at off peak times, but I am having a ball
raking in those rares etc............
did the Tangent epic and hardest part of it managed it first go, so I think APU is really fun to play
ok, I die a lot heh

GT_Rince
03-12-03, 20:54
Originally posted by JediMasta
Riiiiince! Long time no see mate :)

Hurry and lvl up ur ppu, then u can have the honour of being my apu's bitch :p

LOL - well, it is tempting ;)

OK - I now don't know what to do - lol... I either go PPU from scratch or go APU and LoM a bit later - but I hate dying - heh... we'll see later on :)

JackScratch
03-12-03, 21:00
Good to see you back Rince. Look forward to seeing you. Feynix has a one sided view of the situation with TechSyn that we are going to try to straighten out, Feynix, please get on ASAP and check your email. No doubt things are different, number one is, DO NOT HYBRID. Ill show you how to level a PPU, it's not soo bad, you even get a half decent weapon, relatively speaking, every point OF PPU counts against APU and vice versa, you will be mega gimped. Get in touch with me as soon as you can and Ill get you set to go. PPUs are pretty damn good at staying alive and many see this afront as intolerable. Completely ignoreing the reality of balance.

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 11:49
Originally posted by Dardalion
Come back and play with me, I just rerolled to APU 0/2 :D

Dardalion - I will give you a shout in-game tonight :D

And thanks to everyone who has helped me get back on my feet again - and to Lexx who basically said hi then tried to sex me. Some things never change ;)

wun
04-12-03, 12:00
sup rince!!

:D

case u dun recognise my forum handle..

undef here..

wondered where u run off to...

what kinda biz you got?

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 12:16
Originally posted by wun
sup rince!!

:D

case u dun recognise my forum handle..

undef here..

wondered where u run off to...

what kinda biz you got?

Although I dread to say it ('cos I know what comments I had so far...) it's a photography company. An no Lexx, it's not peeping thought windows - lol

How's it hangin' undef? I gotta say, I did miss my Neocrack. but I am getting back into things again - slowly...

It's amazing. You go away for a few months and you can still get lost going to NEXT HQ :D

EDIT---------------------

I didn't like the idea of starting out from scratch again, so I have reactivated my old Rince account. So I can carry on where I left off. A base lvl 92 APU. Time to LoM methinks :D

CkVega
04-12-03, 14:18
OMG Rince! Your back! Cool!
Haha, now you no excuse to not come out for a drinky.
See you soon mate.

Vega.

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 15:02
Hehe - lo dude :)

Yeah, I'm back again. Can't keep away... I was getting the shakes :D

Yup - a night out seems well overdue...

See u ingame :)

QuantumDelta
04-12-03, 15:03
Not quite sure how I missed this one..you probably posted it during my downtime :p

Welcome back sir =)

Furion
04-12-03, 15:10
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
welcome back rince!

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 15:23
Heh - thx guys :)

QD - You got the highest post count on the server now? :D Damn, u been busy.. ;)

AlinKross
04-12-03, 15:43
Welcome back Rince!!!

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 15:54
Hey Alin :)

Didn't see you around much before I left - thought you had done one as well :D

AlinKross
04-12-03, 17:42
I have never stoped playing, but trust me i have tryed :).

If u havent joind FF yet get online and DM me :)
We have a revolution to take care of m8.

Cya

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 18:03
Hehe - I heard all about the revolution :D

To be hones, my APU is still TG and is still in my old clan, Spirit, but I have had offers from a few clans now. All tempting stuff ;)

I'll msg u ingame anyways dude :)

Possessed
04-12-03, 18:59
RINCYKINS!!!11!!!11

<3

welcome back man, the farm animals have missed you :p

*squirt*

GT_Rince
04-12-03, 19:03
/hands Kyle a tissue ;)

Thx man - been good to get back into the game. I will be back on as Rince tonight so we chat then :)