PDA

View Full Version : Bananas

naimex
03-12-03, 02:17
Yes you heard me.... Bananas..

this game needs bananas..

i was sitting on a bench on my monkey char... thinking.. thinking.. and then suddenly my brain stopped thinking and it came to me.. Bananas..

they could be added as RPG items, healing stuff.. or even replace the m0nkehs psi boosters..

and the Banana Peals could slow down movement speed if you ran over one..

Scikar
03-12-03, 02:20
Or they could work on actual content instead...

hmm....

difficult to choose....

.Cyl0n
03-12-03, 02:20
ahahahahahahahahhaahhhaa

:lol:

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 02:28
u know wat this game needs more then nething...its SPAM thats rite SPAM 1 day i was sitting there on my constructer just spamming away, they could be used as like a tradeskill boost OR just a normal dish serverd with ladads or in a sandwich with cheese and tomatos. thats wat this game needs SPAM. for more information on the types of spam that could be put in 2 the game buy my book u can order here.HERE (http://www.entertainment-reviews.com/The_Spam_Cookbook_Recipes_from_Main_Street_1563524864.html).

naimex
03-12-03, 02:31
Originally posted by Dont Mess
u know wat this game needs more then nething...its SPAM thats rite SPAM 1 day i was sitting there on my constructer just spamming away, they could be used as like a tradeskill boost OR just a normal dish serverd with ladads or in a sandwich with cheese and tomatos. thats wat this game needs SPAM. for more information on the types of spam that could be put in 2 the game buy my book u can order here.HERE (http://www.entertainment-reviews.com/The_Spam_Cookbook_Recipes_from_Main_Street_1563524864.html).

I dont believe it.. you did it... you solved the puzzle..

Fellow neocronians... the war is at an end.. by introducing this new subskill "Spamming" that is required for whatever you want to do.. it will now no longer be possible to cap anything but "SPAM"

Indeed there is a giant Developer blocking the light at the end of the tunnel.....

Phlith
03-12-03, 02:32
drugs are bad mmmmk?

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 02:48
SPAM IS THE ANSWER

SPAM IS THE WAY

SPAM IS THE FREEDOM

DONG FIGHT SPAM

FIGHT FOR SPAM

FREEEEEDOM

Oath
03-12-03, 02:48
Originally posted by Scikar
Or they could work on actual content instead...

hmm....

difficult to choose....

When did you lose your sense of humor?

Scikar
03-12-03, 02:50
Originally posted by Oath
When did you lose your sense of humor?

When I saw the idea for a Bubbles mob.

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 02:52

OMFG HOW DID BUBBLES GET CLOSED IT WAS THE BEST IDEA IN A LONG TIME come on is that a boos mob or is that a boss mob

Oath
03-12-03, 02:52

point taken and conceeded :D

Scikar
03-12-03, 02:53
It's a mob based on a cartoon which is complete and utter shite, yet somehow warrants a film licence. Just think, the money spent on that PowerPuff Girls film could have been spent on a film based on Neocron, or Deus Ex, or Half-Life...

darkservent
03-12-03, 02:55
Originally posted by Phlith
drugs are bad mmmmk?

Hmm i see FF have many new members since my inactive suspension. good to meet u phlith ull be seein me around june time for awhile while i contemplate leavin NC or sellin it. My LIFE is BACKK PPL and im on trak to goin for me dreams, much that i can say for DONT MESS his a bit of a loopy bro of mine since i tore NC away from him.

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 02:55
It's a mob based on a cartoon which is complete and utter shite, yet somehow warrants a film licence. Just think, the money spent on that PowerPuff Girls film could have been spent on a film based on Neocron, or Deus Ex, or Half-Life...

BUBBLES > SCI

Scikar
03-12-03, 02:56
Bubbles is just a cartoon character DM, get over it.

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 02:56
Originally posted by darkservent
Hmm i see FF have many new members since my inactive suspension. good to meet u phlith ull be seein me around june time for awhile while i contemplate leavin NC or sellin it. My LIFE is BACKK PPL and im on trak to goin for me dreams, much that i can say for DONT MESS his a bit of a loopy bro of mine since i tore NC away from him.

ER fuck u. u aint selling shit all my chars ore on the same account and i got alot more on it then u have so technically even if u did sell it the moneys mine.

Scikar
03-12-03, 02:57
Wow a family row. This is more entertaining than bananas could ever be!

darkservent
03-12-03, 02:58
ok im gonna stop now after i make this one little point - DILLY this is my game and i will do wotever with it. so u be quiet.

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 03:00
oooo u just wait till u get home on saturday im gonna get my NC life bak

*i know sad ive become a form junkie*

Scikar
03-12-03, 03:10
Btw Nidhogg doesn't like threads like this. (http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=AABDD0C4-2396-11D8-AF67-E6D459074EC2)

QuantumDelta
03-12-03, 03:17
What in the name of hell...

No Seriously, spamerama? You're all nuts.
Wait... I'm nuts too... uhh.....nevermind *Goes back to trying to fix his graphics card...*

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 03:27
im not spamming the forms im introducting spam in2 the game. HEY how far do u think id get on brainport lol hey can u rate this thread 5 stars plz lol and if im not askin 4 2 much MJS yr a nice guy stick this on sticky aswell

Shadow Dancer
03-12-03, 03:34
Powerpuff girls are hot!

Marx
03-12-03, 03:43
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Powerpuff girls are hot!

ONOZ FBI RAID OF THE HOUSE!!!11

:( :( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dont Mess
03-12-03, 03:54
Originally posted by Marx
ONOZ FBI RAID OF THE HOUSE!!!11

:( :( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ROFL lol VERY TRUE

Archeus
03-12-03, 10:15
You know when you see a dead body you throw a medkit on it to say your getting help... well now you can throw a banana.

Actually would be funny if the bananas were like pieces of meat except for PSI.

Cypher_Psy
03-12-03, 10:18
If banana's are to be implemented at all they should be like the banana's in Hired Guns.

Cookie to the first person to tell me what banana's actually did in that game. :D

Dribble Joy
03-12-03, 10:25
The PPG film pwned.

Original monk
03-12-03, 10:31
ive seen a screenshot one of a fruit called: strange fruit, this screenie was situated in TH.

anyone selling a so called: strange fruit: i offer loads of cash and techs for it on the saturn server ..

Nidhogg
03-12-03, 13:23
Spam. Closed.

N