PDA

View Full Version : kk that pluto event was......

Cryotchekk
01-12-03, 20:20
Iorghe: have lots of fighting in pp for nema, remember keep it clean.
fighting, i had about -10 sl
Admin announcement: storm bots are comming to beat all of u up.
i get killed by storm bots
i get -17 sl
i get rezzed, not knowing i have -17 sl
i get killed by storm bots still not realising i ahve -17 coz 3 of them were standing next to me
i get rezzed
i realise
i get killed
i gr

i lost:

4 slot cs
pa3
dura4 pants
inq3 helm
heavy inq boots
tl3 heal
psi glove
(just about everything i was carrying)

what i get from Iorghe:

'ask a gm about it'

wow kk, you really know how to make a good game!

Zanathos
01-12-03, 20:21
An event thats for NeMa that causes problems for other players rather than making it an enjoyable experience.

Not cool.

robinitnow
01-12-03, 20:22
you sould have seen it coming and stashed your stuf befor you lost it all

REMUS
01-12-03, 20:23
fucking horse shit ill come ingame now and you can borrow one of my spare cs's if u want masta.

g0rt
01-12-03, 20:28
remove soullight from this game

its only a hinderance to us all

Zanathos
01-12-03, 20:30
We need to decrease the soul light loss.

Thats all.

Tratos
01-12-03, 20:32
it was NOT an event it was merely a photo shoot you DIDNT have to come YOU choose to come, it was only to provide pictures for the NeMa so stfu.

~T

BlackPrince
01-12-03, 20:32
Were you really expecting anything different?

Zanathos
01-12-03, 20:34
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
i get -17 sl
i get killed by storm bots still not realising i ahve -17 coz 3 of them were standing next to me

what i get from Iorghe:

'ask a gm about it'

Oviously it was required to start shooting at people.

Oviously neutral or friendly factions would get shot and die.

They should of realized this when they asked them to cause chaos and shoot.

Phlith
01-12-03, 20:35
I wonder if all the bodies made good pictures...:D

JiNxY
01-12-03, 20:35
Yeh it wasnt an event, the message asked for some fighting for NeMa.

your fault. who cares get a new weapon, or quit, who cares

*ph33r*
01-12-03, 20:36
Couldn't they have done this on the test server? Would've saved people a hell of alot of hassle, when/if they lost items etc.

Meh o_O

RuButt
01-12-03, 20:43
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Couldn't they have done this on the test server? Would've saved people a hell of alot of hassle, when/if they lost items etc.

Meh o_O

they would have =)

BUT!

ppl are whining about events and KK not caring to much.....so they thought that they could pop in on pluto!

</fanboi>

REMUS
01-12-03, 20:44
Originally posted by Tratos
it was NOT an event it was merely a photo shoot you DIDNT have to come YOU choose to come, it was only to provide pictures for the NeMa so stfu.

~T

[Edited For Violation of Forum Rules - Ulle]

WebShock
01-12-03, 20:47
ill give you 100k if kk refuses to give you your shit back.

*ph33r*
01-12-03, 20:49
Originally posted by REMUS
[Edited For Consistancy]

lol pwned, i agree rem pld :D

Tratos
01-12-03, 20:55
ohhhh ppl bitching at me?

pitty i missed it b4 it got edited, but you didnt have to go now did you? :D :p

your fault STFU

~T

Cryotchekk
01-12-03, 20:55
Originally posted by WebShock
ill give you 100k if kk refuses to give you your shit back.

heh that armour is replacable, but its just the cs grr

when kk talk to me im gonna make them poke me and buy me shit loads of gel :( i need almost all ims poked, including my herc

REMUS
01-12-03, 21:10
ohhhh ppl bitching at me?

pitty i missed it b4 it got edited, but you didnt have to go now did you? :D :p

your fault STFU

~T

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

ill pm you my reply if you want :rolleyes:

thats the first time ive ever had a post edited tratos and by rights yours should of been edited not mine you posted to provoke cryochekk into an agressive responce.

Anna
01-12-03, 23:50
Iorghe is the pwn, mess with him, and you mess with me :p
we wub j00 Iorghe :)

shodanjr_gr
02-12-03, 00:07
Originally posted by JiNxY
Yeh it wasnt an event, the message asked for some fighting for NeMa.

your fault. who cares get a new weapon, or quit, who cares

Actually i care, cause i dont wana see people quit the game due to this kind of crap. Masta i hope u get that thing sorted out soon!!!

Tratos
02-12-03, 00:11
..... ah never mind i cant be bothered, but he didnt have to go you know, there is such a thing as free will

but never mind ok he lost shit continue your bitching at KK and sure it'll get you somwhere o_O

~T

Barak
02-12-03, 01:43
Thats fucked up masta, I'm sure Xtro can sort you a replacement but .. ffs dumb ass event if they ask YOU to fight for them and you loose all your shit becuase of doing them a favor... GRR! does my nut in.

Penzius
02-12-03, 01:47
This wasn't an event - we needed some action shots for NeMa and we decided to involve the players.

The zone was empty when we started so I'm not having that you didn't have a choice to come.

You all had chances to leave if you didn't wanna get involved.

We warned about the stormbots in advance.

We thank all those who helped us - we got the shots we need and you're soon to be immortalised in NeMa.

I'm sorry you lost your stuff - but you really should have thought about that before joining the fight, or before it got to that stage - you know the consequences of firing you gun in this city

Scikar
02-12-03, 01:48
I think item drops should be the same for all players regardless of your SL...

Barak
02-12-03, 01:49
had a choice in the fight yes, but in going to -17 SL had no choice to leave other then via a GR...

REMUS
02-12-03, 01:56
it was a poorly thought out idea, nema should of gotten people to fight that they requested, for exsample staff members charecters, by involveing other people you become liable for the concequences:

if you go to a fair ground pay for the ticket and your ride de-rails and cripples you, the owner cant say " you got on the ride its
your fault you legs are broken i didnt force you to get on"

by createing the situation you then became liable for everyone there, becuase if you hadnt created the situation then no one would of been in pp1......................

im going to bed ive had enough BS for one night

Tratos
02-12-03, 01:57
Originally posted by Penzius
This wasn't an event - we needed some action shots for NeMa and we decided to involve the players.

The zone was empty when we started so I'm not having that you didn't have a choice to come.

You all had chances to leave if you didn't wanna get involved.

We warned about the stormbots in advance.

We thank all those who helped us - we got the shots we need and you're soon to be immortalised in NeMa.

I'm sorry you lost your stuff - but you really should have thought about that before joining the fight, or before it got to that stage - you know the consequences of firing you gun in this city

now what did i say?

told you

~T

KimmyG
02-12-03, 01:58
Real great PR there guys keep up the good work.

Those aditudes are really great for keeping players happy and interested in the game.

REMUS
02-12-03, 02:02
now what did i say?

told you

~T

why do i even bother with you guys some times :mad:

just because penzius says this doesnt mean it is correct moralistically or factually "dude", no point saying i told you so when its quite obvious that it aint cryo's fault he lost his damn gear

do storm bots usually spawn in pp1? noooooooo and hes already stated he was dead when that message came up about them.

like i said pure BS now im goin to bed this aint healthy conversation.

Barak
02-12-03, 02:04
now what did i say?

told you

~T

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Shadow Dancer
02-12-03, 02:06
i get -17 sl
i get rezzed
i realise
i get killed
i gr

i lost:

4 slot cs
pa3
dura4 pants
inq3 helm
heavy inq boots
tl3 heal
psi glove
(just about everything i was carrying)

what i get from Iorghe:

'ask a gm about it'

How did you lose that SL? If you lost it "legit", then what's the problem? You didn't explain how you lost it.

REMUS
02-12-03, 02:15
i think he lost it legit BUT the point is he lost it due to the fact he was doing what they asked him to do, which was kill people and thats why he lost sl, then gm's placed storm bots on him and he died repeatedly and lost extremely valuble equipment, thats why SD.

Shadow Dancer
02-12-03, 02:31
Originally posted by REMUS
i think he lost it legit BUT the point is he lost it due to the fact he was doing what they asked him to do, which was kill people and thats why he lost sl, then gm's placed storm bots on him and he died repeatedly and lost extremely valuble equipment, thats why SD.

Yea but he should have known that killing non red people would make his SL red. Also if he had -11 at one point, that should have been a sign to leave. I'm not saying it was ok that it happened to him. And didn't PENZI say that they warned about the stormbots?

:confused:

REMUS
02-12-03, 02:34
yeah he did but the storms killed the runners that he had hit or somthing i wish cryo was here since i cant give a 100% accurate description of what happend to him.

either way this isnt good for the game

KimmyG
02-12-03, 02:36
If you blow on someone in this game and they die you take SL so I really dont think its 2 fair.

Cryotchekk
02-12-03, 18:18
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How did you lose that SL? If you lost it "legit", then what's the problem? You didn't explain how you lost it.

i lost my soul light when i was dead. some1 i hit breifly or caught in crossfire must of died. anyway i aint got a reply from help desk, im gonna see if i can get sumthing in game done

Iorghe
02-12-03, 18:35
i lost my soul light when i was dead. some1 i hit breifly or caught in crossfire must of died. anyway i aint got a reply from help desk, im gonna see if i can get sumthing in game done

Your soullight was set to 100 right after the 'event' aswell as your faction symphathy to city mercs.

At this moment x% of the posts is about you loosing soullight and faction sympathy while in fact they were fixed right after the "event" that was no event

You can write helpdesk for your loss of your Cursed soul, but I highly doubt that they will replace it.

I wonder why you didn't include that I fixed your sympathy's in your starting post Cryotchekk

- closed