PDA

View Full Version : Low level server?

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 17:25
I was thinking, the other day i was leveling my rank 35 rifle PE and i had a small pvp fight with a rank 40 rifle PE. (I won :)) So i was wondering, wouldnt it be fun to have a server with a level cap at about 45-50? No rares, no uber shelts/heals from PPUs. No uber setups with tons of skill points. It would seem fun to me. But KK would need to add some more low level content. What are ur thoughts on this?

[SP]Ostrich
01-12-03, 17:31
No offence but there are too many servers running at the moment.

superfresh
01-12-03, 17:42
I like the idea a lot, but unfortunately server population seems kinda low to add another.

Jesterthegreat
01-12-03, 17:46
more hardware for kk... less poplation on the dwindling servers... more money drain on KK...

short answer no. not unless we get MASSIVE playbase increase. even then its prolly not gonna be a great idea / great use of funds

SnotNosedBrat
01-12-03, 18:33
pure ppus with blessed deflector/shelter would be unkillable from tl 60 or so weapons (assuming certain imp setups)

LVirus
01-12-03, 18:57
Go explore nubi. There is TONS of places for your level to explore. No need to add more.

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 21:35
Of course this idea wouldnt be a priority, but an option when NC gets back on its feet again!!!