PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid

Serpent
01-12-03, 14:01
hi sorry for crosspostin but:

what do you think of following hyb setup?
psi core ds exp psi contr 2+3

ppu : 125 faktor +10
apu: 116 faktor +10
mst: 84 faktor +10
ppw: 53 faktor +53

ps: pls easy englisch im very baaaaaad in englisch :D

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 14:08
Rather poor. Hope you don't want to runcast. And it should be noted that a turreted hybrid = a dead hybrid.

84 MST? What are you planning on using?

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 14:22
I dont think it will work well man. Its almost like the old hybrid. No chance to runcast spells since damage will be totaly fubar. Maybe u need to check out those APU kami hybrid setups that have been going around. They look promising.

Serpent
01-12-03, 14:36
holy para and fire apoc

why?

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 14:40
Holy para is next to useless, because you'll be lucky to break 150% damage with that setup. If you really want to be an assflag and parashock, then go for the highest TL constructable parashock. That way you might actually slow people down.

Fire apoc? Good lord... if you're going to use rare weapons, then I hope you don't enjoy moving AT ALL. Saying that, I also hope you don't like firing every now and then, your rate of fire will be horrid.

SypH
01-12-03, 14:44
You'd have better luck with a multi slotted holy halo than a firapoc with that setup. Even when I was a pure APU that was my primary weapon. Since it was a 4 slotted one, with near artifact stats and capped, I had an insance shot per second with great damage.

CarniFlex
01-12-03, 15:40
forget going hybrid without a kami. you will get owned by the el farid village wolf.

Your psi power is waaaay to low to be a hybrid.

CrazyMan
01-12-03, 15:53
Crap setup.

Definately u need more ppw and if posibly the kami chip (u can still go on without one), but u need to rethink the setup.