PDA

View Full Version : Lag Bug...

Crest
01-12-03, 11:07
Ok so you get killed , hit mouse button, Select GR and stand up, get killed again ...... Whats with this

Ok this has saved my belt before ... Died waited 10 sec for the guy to move away from me ... hacker starts hacking belt .... Go back to GR mb2 thing stand up and still have time to pick up belt then wait 5 seconds and back to app

Or Get killed agina and agian eventually go back to app where you got tons of SI ....

Hmm whats with this , how nice ... You could potentialy loose tons of belts .... its like a rezz kill with out the rezz

QuantumDelta
01-12-03, 11:11
I notice it happen all the time, but NEVER long enough to grab a belt or anything, that's nuts...

I think basically it brings you back to life THEN genreps you.

If it's lagged as much as you say, probably the only real way to fix it would be to program it to teleport you, then rezz you, but I don't know if it's rezz>tele for a reason, so they might not do it o_O

That's kinda nuts..

Eledhbrant
01-12-03, 11:20
I've seen someone lag so much doing it that they looted belt and put into slot 1 since their pack was on floor with all other items.

Once someone was doing that and the lag left and they got genrepped but their belt was opened by them without a chance to loot it :D

MkVenner
01-12-03, 11:36
It keeps happening to me, i got my belt but didnt have the sense to put it in slot 1:p

Once it took so long i got killed about 8 times, Every imp out...wonderful and i dropped 8 belts, they guy who killed didnt hack em, but when i came back some 1 else was trying but couldnt do, he ran when i came so i got all but one back, lucky for me the one he did get didnt have my PA in it