PDA

View Full Version : Should a GR be placed at Racetrack?

Shujin
01-12-03, 06:30
Give your opinion.

NeoChick
01-12-03, 06:34
Good initiative Shujin

Marx
01-12-03, 06:40
Yes.

http://dirtynuke.net/234sfsdf.jpg

And these need to be factored in somehow too.

btw: http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 06:51
I voted yes.

Btw Marx what the hell is that?

Marx
01-12-03, 06:52
check the disney mmo post (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83477)

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif

Cypher_Psy
01-12-03, 07:02
I vote YES!
http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79928
so did 30+ others in that thread.

5 Stars.

WebShock
01-12-03, 08:59
holy crap the devs do consider all the non nerfs on the forum!

:o

o' course, i voted yes.

Psycho Killa
01-12-03, 09:13
Its by the grace of our lord martin.

Im all for it maybe another one or 2 here or there to fill in the gaps.

msdong
01-12-03, 09:37
Yes there should be a GR.

and finaly CLOSE City/HQ GR for enemy FACTIONS.

Archeus
01-12-03, 09:51
Yes but remove CRP extra GR or leave it locked to the OP.

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 09:52
Wow it was made sticky, I have a feeling that it'll be added. w00t

Originally posted by Archeus
Yes but remove CRP extra GR or leave it locked to the OP.

It's already locked to the op..............:confused:

mystery8
01-12-03, 10:01
Absolutely, Yes!

Weren't they planning to add one at the Racetrack a few months ago before the GR lockout? I seem to recall seeing it mentioned in the Weekly Neochronicle.

Morris
01-12-03, 10:18
I voted yes, but only because there was no "HELL YES!" option.

Psycho Killa
01-12-03, 10:27
Wow 100 percent until scikar comes :)

Uh shadow I think thats why he said "leave it locked" not lock it....:confused:

Judge
01-12-03, 10:35
Yes, definitely.

QuantumDelta
01-12-03, 10:37
Is this sticky callash's work? :p

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Wow 100 percent until scikar comes :)

Uh shadow I think thats why he said "leave it locked" not lock it....:confused:

Oops my mistake. ;)

Btw, I'm also waiting for Scikar's reaction. :lol:

Herbitt
01-12-03, 10:43
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Psycho Killa
01-12-03, 10:46
I think it was mjs QD or he atleast had someone sticky it.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83373&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

I would assume he could do stickys on his own forum :)

QuantumDelta
01-12-03, 10:49
Yea, he can, it's well within his character to do it as well :p

Just the droner sticky made me think..hehe, well it goes to show again that they care, they're listening and everything...

And yea I'll keep pointing that out until everyone knows it :p

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 10:50
Damn I wish PPU threads had these same results.

*dodges everybody's flames and vegetables*

rofl

:p

Psycho Killa
01-12-03, 10:57
Martin seems extra talkative tonight lets not scare him away people.

People tend to go OMG HE ISNT COMMENTING ON TEH DOY OMG U CAN TAKE TIME FOR TEH STUPID COMMENTS BUT nO REAL ONES.

Then next thing you know we dont hear from him for months :(

Not that i blame him I wouldnt stick around if I had to listen to peoples crap all the time.

[TgR]KILLER
01-12-03, 10:59
Hell yes.. we need an GR around there we can GR to when crp is closed.. so u don't have to walk for days.

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 11:01
C'mon Psycho it was a joke. :p

Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
Hell yes.. we need an GR around there we can GR to when crp is closed.. so u don't have to walk for days.

Not just CRP. But other places around there too. I hated doing ALL the way from TH to get to crp or the northeast side of the wastelands. It was ridickerous.

Psycho Killa
01-12-03, 11:03
I wasnt talking about you........

I was talking about the times we would have a bunch of neptune or doy threads. Then martin would comment on someones thread about this or that and 10 people would jump in the thread saying MARTIN OMG TELL US ABOUT TEH NEPTUNE OR DOY OR I WILL KEEL U.

Then he would just disapear into the shadows.

QuantumDelta
01-12-03, 11:13
Do you blame him?
Hehe, I know what you mean though and it pisses me off that people are like that.
A lot of people even do it to me..
If I WANTED to comment / do something I would DO it.

I treat MJS with the same respect, he has earned it..

I do wish the Devs didn't disappear off into the night for weeks on end, but I can't blame them...

Oath
01-12-03, 11:17
I cant see why anyone would disagree.

A GR in that area that cant be locked would certainly be nice.

GambitFlame
01-12-03, 11:33
as in the other thread, one of the best suggestions yet 5*

jernau
01-12-03, 11:38
Yes and 5 stars.

Dissenter
01-12-03, 11:40
Yes,

No doubt about it.

Glorfindel
01-12-03, 12:07
Omg Yes

WebShock
01-12-03, 12:17
im beginning to wonder if there isnt a popular thread where shadow dancer doesnt throw a ppu flame in there.

reminds me of the time howard stern was popular as hell in the US and people would call all kinds of popular shows to get a ba ba booey in. This is why CNN went to a 5 second delay on their talk show.

to get back on topic, its a nice addition to el farid, escador and the battledome. With the addition of a racetrack gr, all that will be left is a neutral gr in the south west corner of the world. The psi cloak npc and the gravis uplink poison cave shaman are in the same vicinity. Recently on sarturn, this sector of the world has been controlled by tangent.
As much as I dislike it, we need to be fair and balanced to the anti city factions as well.

Morris
01-12-03, 12:18
Originally posted by WebShock
With the addition of a racetrack gr, all that will be left is a neutral gr in the south west corner of the world.

What about Point Red? That's just about 10 minutes walking from Gravis.

LVirus
01-12-03, 12:25
Yessss pleassssss

Dont Mess
01-12-03, 12:31
lol damn u sujin if only i knew how 2 make a poll i coulda had my name on the sticky but u beat me lol and plus i think i was sleeping. ahh well PUT ONE THERE U NOOBS make it even

p.s on scikars behalf im gonna put no lol or i mite just wait 4 him 2 do it

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 13:12
Originally posted by Morris
What about Point Red? That's just about 10 minutes walking from Gravis.

Their should be an asg at point red.

mystery8
01-12-03, 13:53
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Their should be an asg at point red.

Slightly off-topic, but what would be the point? There's an ASG just one zone south of Point Red at the West City Gate where Outzone 9 connects to.

[Edit]
Er.. pun not intended... :D

01-12-03, 13:57
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 13:59
9 out of 10 dicks say yes. Yes.

Shakey -=Tank=-
01-12-03, 14:04
Another yes can't do any harm ;-) Anyway it's good to have a neutral GR near CRP and ppl might actually use the racetrack if they can GR there.

Furion
01-12-03, 14:05
79 vs 0, ïs this a rhetorical question? :p

El_MUERkO
01-12-03, 14:31
Unless you free CRP from control of Cycrow which I for one think is a better solution, otherwise ass hats are just going to camp the racetrack GR for belts, at least at cycrow you dont loose anything if you GR in and die.

Patrick Sherman
01-12-03, 15:01
if u place one in Dessert Race, put another to the Batte Dom.

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 15:03
Who the hell voted no? I want to smash someone's face in. ROBOT! BRING ME MY HAMMER!

And there IS a genrep at the Battle Dome. Unless you mean another genrep. In which case... why?

Patrick Sherman
01-12-03, 15:05
there is a GR at the Battledom ? Are u really shure ? I mean those strange Arena under Rockshore Factory.

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 15:08
Yes, Battle Dome GR was added this patch. You should go tag it, the Dome itself got a makeover as well.

Patrick Sherman
01-12-03, 15:09
Cool :D , will have a look today.

Scikar
01-12-03, 16:09
Damn only just got here. Somebody else already voted no before I could. :(

Haxxor
01-12-03, 17:13
115 For 2 Against :D :D

KK Take Notice

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 17:16
Also note that the two "no" votes haven't been followed with a reason. As such, it's safe to assume that they didn't come from people at computers, but rather sentient beings who like to mess with data.

It should be noted that the sentient beings are fucking idiots.

jernau
01-12-03, 17:51
If it hasn't been done already can someone post the same question in Community Talk (German) and get it stickied?

The vote seems pretty conclusive but it can't hurt to have more "yes" votes.

Ascension
01-12-03, 18:33
I attempted on teh German forums!

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83538

Scikar
01-12-03, 18:47
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Also note that the two "no" votes haven't been followed with a reason. As such, it's safe to assume that they didn't come from people at computers, but rather sentient beings who like to mess with data.

It should be noted that the sentient beings are fucking idiots.

It should be noted that I posted my reasons in the other thread only yesterday. Since you didn't bother to read it, here's the link to make it easier for you.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83373

I say no to Desert Racetrack, because it makes all of the surrounding OPs vulnerable, including Cycrow, and also TG Canyon. I also say no to BattleDome GR too because I feel it's now far too easy to mount a raid on MB. I much prefer Psycho Killer's idea of adding the GRs, but having them only active when GMs unlock them for events.

jernau
01-12-03, 18:51
Surely it also makes it easier to predict where the attackers are coming from?

Dribble Joy
01-12-03, 18:51
ONOZ!!! more raids on MB, more raids on OPs, more activity, more player interation, NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 18:54
Just so long as Point Red stays locked, so that Simmons isn't left vulnerable. Best do that for Crest Village as well, so that the southern OPs are safe. Best close El Farid genrep and Escador Oasis genrep too, there's an awful lot of outposts around that area. And make it so that TG Canyon genrep is able to be locked by the clan holding the most eastern ops. That way they're safe. Don't forget Military Base, there's OPs a mere 4 zones away from it. People can walk 4 zones. We can't have that can we? Oh, and from Tech Haven people can easily access all the OPs in the mountain areas, especially because of the ASG. We'd best lock that one down.

That leave the various Neocron genreps. But TGs can use those to get to Jeriko Fortress easily, so we'd best delete all them too. Hope you like Walk-ocron.

Scikar
01-12-03, 18:55
More activity? Bullshit. It means TGs camping Racetrack GR and people whining when they get killed there, and it means CM and TT camping CRP and people whining when they get killed there. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression everyone hated GR camping? Because I guarantee you, if there is a GR put in at Racetrack, I will be forced to spend a large amount of time guarding it to avoid the streams of ninja hackers who will have a field day at Tezla, Tristar, Nemesis, Cycrow, Deveraux, and Shirkan.

ezza
01-12-03, 18:55
the reason id say for having open GRs at the battle dome and the race track are that they are places where people are supposed to go to watch events, if its easy access people are more likely to go.

i remember drinkie doing a event a while back at the racetrack, only about 7(if that)people turned up, if people were able to GR in then perhaps we would see more people at the event, so i think its a good idea.

If the Mercs or TG get a big anxious about there ops in the surrounding area so be it, but how is it any diffrent from say TG getting ready at point red to strike at TT op of Jeriko or something like that.

i think its a good idea, i like the battle dome one and im sure the one at the racetrack will be usefull.

Dribble Joy
01-12-03, 19:06
Having CRP open to all doesnt help either, people will still gr gank there, and the sorounding OPs, including cycrow will be in just as much trouble as if race track had a GR, and even more ganking would occur at CRP, no SL loss.
Nobody gr ganks crest village GR, or elfarid, or estuador oasis, or point red, plenty of OPs around them, and they are anarchy zones.
We need a open gr to the eastern areas, the race track is a good place, making it a warzone might help (along with the battle dome zone)

Scikar
01-12-03, 19:11
The other public GRs don't see much traffic. Racetrack on the other hand would see a constant stream of people coming through to go to CRP, because 95% of the population of this game belive CRP is the only good levelling area. With 2/3 of the pro-city population using the GR means lots of people coming through with synap, ready to die and drop belts. That's the only fair point I see about it (and the same with Battle Dome).

I do realise that there does need to be some access to the eastern sectors, but I just don't really fancy spending the coming months chasing ninja hackers all day every day, which is what will ineveitably happen when you stick a public GR right next to a bunch of OPs, including the most valuable OP in the game.

greendonkeyuk
01-12-03, 19:48
voted yes.

camping grs is not fun, so make it (racetrack) a warzone. Making battledome a warzone makes perfect sense also, after all its a battledome, people duelling dont want to lose sl do they? I mean neofrag aint nearly as good as the real thing due to its bugs. So yeah please make them warzones.

Btw scikar how long does it take you to normally check an op for ninja hackers? dont new dawn own most of saturn anyway? The gr rules we have now have killed op fights generally due to havign to trudge miles to get back to the fight, having a gr here will only serve to encourage more fighting dont you think? A little competition is healthy is it not?

FirestarXL
01-12-03, 20:00
Yes, yes, yes, oh for the love of all that is holy (lightning), yes.

A previous neochronicle already alluded to the fact that it would be built, so let's get it done already! :D

Also, how about an ASG within range of El Farid - there's none for miles around and it's a great area for vehicles. :)

Dribble Joy
01-12-03, 20:10
Indeed, the stepp areas are the best place to go driving in, big open plains, with gentle slopes and hills. :)

Promethius
01-12-03, 20:32
I've never really explored about on the race track. I've ran past it omw to an OP fight but thats about it. Is it worth actually bringing a hover tech and racing on it? Sounds like it could be fun.

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 20:33
Originally posted by mystery8
Slightly off-topic, but what would be the point? There's an ASG just one zone south of Point Red at the West City Gate where Outzone 9 connects to.

[Edit]
Er.. pun not intended... :D

Oops, brainfart I guess.

Originally posted by Scikar
More activity? Bullshit. It means TGs camping Racetrack GR and people whining when they get killed there, and it means CM and TT camping CRP and people whining when they get killed there. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression everyone hated GR camping? Because I guarantee you, if there is a GR put in at Racetrack, I will be forced to spend a large amount of time guarding it to avoid the streams of ninja hackers who will have a field day at Tezla, Tristar, Nemesis, Cycrow, Deveraux, and Shirkan.

So, that's a bit exciting. I doubt it'll be camped all the time.

Originally posted by FirestarXL

Also, how about an ASG within range of El Farid - there's none for miles around and it's a great area for vehicles. :)

Yes I agree.

Promethius
01-12-03, 20:35
Speaking of GRs. Wish we could do something about SI froma GR. Like if you pay 50k u can GR with 5% SI or something.

Scikar
01-12-03, 20:49
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
Btw scikar how long does it take you to normally check an op for ninja hackers? dont new dawn own most of saturn anyway? The gr rules we have now have killed op fights generally due to havign to trudge miles to get back to the fight, having a gr here will only serve to encourage more fighting dont you think? A little competition is healthy is it not?

It takes however long it takes to get to a GR and warp out, by which time the ninja is off on his merry way to the next OP. Actual OP fights haven't been stopped one bit by the new rules. It's just that the OPs we fight at are the ones at the front line, instead of CM controlling Tezla and TG controlling Rockshore like we used to see. The single reason OP fights have died down of late is because both ND and the CMA clans are sick of never having equal forces, which means constant ninja hacking. So we're in a kind of stalemate, we don't take their OPs, they don't take ours, the only OPs we fight over are the southern OPs like Jeriko and Krupp, though there are still fights in the north at Malstrond, and every so often pro-city make it to Cycrow. Locked GRs hasn't stopped fighting, only ninja hacking has. And it will get worse with public GRs everywhere.

Tratos
01-12-03, 20:53
Yes Please.

~T

Xard..
01-12-03, 20:53
Well duh...there should have been a genrep out there since the beginning.. its stupid that they make a nice race track then place it out in the middle of nowhere without any nearby access , then act suprised when no one uses it..:rolleyes: *scolds KK for stupidity*

g0rt
01-12-03, 21:23
This could very well be...the most one sided poll...ever.

I say yes to GR at racetrack its the last place on the map with no pubic access

Archeus
01-12-03, 21:38
While the GRs will be open for people to make raids, both GRs are in anarchy zones. So it make it painful to use as a staging point if say the defending clan puts a group on defense around the GR (free belts for everyone!~~)

Promethius
01-12-03, 22:23
lmao just looked at poll. 166 yo yes and 2 to no. keep in mind theres a 2% chance of error.

jernau
01-12-03, 22:27
Originally posted by Promethius
keep in mind theres a 2% chance of error.

Ah yes, the Florida voters :lol:, but if it was that kind of vote wouldn't "not sure" win?

Archeus
01-12-03, 22:32
Originally posted by jernau
Ah yes, the Florida voters :lol:, but if it was that kind of vote wouldn't "not sure" win?

The not sure would have to be voted in by 12 of his friends.

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 22:34
I didn't even know this many people viewed the forums.

superfresh
01-12-03, 22:53
Strong yes, although I think neutral GR's belong in other wasteland locations as well. A GR at the racetrack seems pretty obvious to me though.

Spectra260
01-12-03, 23:34
scikar does have some valid points, but i still vote yes.

besides that they need to add more than just this one GR anyways.

plus they need to make it so that CRP GR isnt lockable by the OP owner.

WebShock
02-12-03, 01:57
LoL yea fight for krupp and the southern ops. since those are the ones tt and ca wants to control. its nice to know that new dawn just gave up fighting the merc alliance.

what do you think pro city factions deal with on a daily basis? there isnt a hour that goes by that templars dont have to deal with a ninja hacker in the south.

i think this is a needed change since tg got used to pro ca not strolling down their territory. maybe you can get a taste of what we live every day.

i fail to see any of your points as you are not seeing it from the opposite view. TG camp mb and gabanium hourly. so i guess its nice to know that tg will now have to hunt whilst watching their backs like tt and ca and even the mercs have to do on a daily basis.

i agree with there being a asg at el farid, you can expect one in that area once doy goes live. el farid is close to doy and as you can imagine, im 110% sure a asg will be put there to support that city.

Scikar
02-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by WebShock
LoL yea fight for krupp and the southern ops. since those are the ones tt and ca wants to control. its nice to know that new dawn just gave up fighting the merc alliance.

Like I said, it's a mutual thing, because there was no fighting, only ninja hacking. Try to pay a little more attention next time. :rolleyes:

And FYI, I was killed myself last night, my lone APU was ambushed by 5 BDs at Cycrow. But unlike some people, I got something done about it, instead of just whining.

Artie
02-12-03, 04:12
YES DEAR GOD YES. I loved the racetrack..was a BITCH and a half to get there though =\

Keiron
02-12-03, 04:28
Scikar, you're argument to putting in the GR is Ninja hacking. I don't know about you, but I can put up stun turrets well enough to usually prevent people just strolling in the hack room (in fact they usually have to barrel/drone to get in). If you try and tell me you're to poor to put up 2 stuns, then I seriously doubt if you should be holding ops. The GR camping is lame, but I imagine people won't put up with being ganked at the GR for very long. Remember this is an anarchy zone, if you kill everyone you see your SL is going to get real fucked real fast. Ever die with -32 or so Sl? I can guarantee anything you don't want to drop, is going to drop. People GR camping are going to get ganked and hacked pretty quickly.

Scikar
02-12-03, 14:08
You've never met CarniFlex. Log APU. Pick a random enemy OP. Go there and kill a turret. Immediately leg it and go to a different OP. Repeat. Destroy turrets and different OPs, one by one, over the course of a whole day. Once the route to a hack room is clear, log hacker spy, go in and hack a layer. Move on to next OP and repeat. If any turrets are placed, log back to APU and kill them using first process. I agree with the idea that a clan which cannot have members on at all times when an OP might be under attack then they do not deserve to hold it, but is it unfair that they don't have the manpower to plant 24/7 guards? Why can't we get a warning when the turrets first get attacked?

WebShock
02-12-03, 16:43
what the fuck does this have to do with having a GR at the racetrack?

becuase one runner annoys you the whole community should not benefit from a racetrack generep?

I still fail to see any valid point on your reasoning for voting against a gr at the racetrack.

I'm a tt, whenever an enemy decides they want to attack the southwest, they rally at point red. We deal with it. Stop being so overprotective and just deal with the new challenge.

I think it's that you new dawn have gotten used to permanently owning the east. I wonder if you all will shit your pants if some pro city alliance forms and totally pwns the entire east coast. Will that piss you off to the point that you will quit and go play the new disney mmorpg?

get over yourself. the east coast doesnt belong to new dawn. the only op that belongs to tg is the canyon itself. You all are just lucky that you have influence and maintain runners who dont want a challenge. you have a bunch of people jumping to your faction. that way they have access to all the uber fire mob hunting grounds. i got bored when i was tg, thats why i went tt. Now this game is fun as hell.
Hell yea i want a gr at the racetrack. It will make OP raids easier (just like the battledome, point red and crest village is for anti CA) it will make crp catlock and the canyon easier to get to. Not to mention the gaya mine and the storm bot, not to mention the upcoming crahn epic npc that will be placed at the mine.

Challenge = player longevity.

Scikar
02-12-03, 17:11
OK fine, have your Racetrack GR. I'll just head over and camp it all day long. Fine by me.

Mumblyfish
02-12-03, 17:29
Thank God I'm not on the same server as you. I can't imagine anyone with the asshattedness to not allow people use of a public genrep near a levelling spot.

Sefran
02-12-03, 19:19
Whats the big deal about it, if tg can go easy everywhere why cant we go 2 them? o_O . Its obvious they will place one if u look at the poll....

Promethius
02-12-03, 20:59
Originally posted by Spectra260
scikar does have some valid points, but i still vote yes.

besides that they need to add more than just this one GR anyways.

plus they need to make it so that CRP GR isnt lockable by the OP owner.

wats the point of holding cycrow if u can Gr 20 feet away from the op? i think the lock on CRP is a good idea.

way off topic but i think OPs should have a tank gunner turret that does some good dmg. i dunno just a random thought.

Scikar
02-12-03, 21:19
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Thank God I'm not on the same server as you. I can't imagine anyone with the asshattedness to not allow people use of a public genrep near a levelling spot.

That levelling spot is also my OP, and I want to keep it that way. Instead of spending all day chasing around ninja hackers, as I will probably end up doing, I'll get the snake at its head by camping that GR. Anyone who comes through to try and level at CRP will be killed anyway, regardless of whether there's anyone at the Racetrack GR. I don't see why people are expecting to be able to level at CRP just because they can GR in nearby.

Keiron
02-12-03, 23:18
Originally posted by Scikar
You've never met CarniFlex. Log APU. Pick a random enemy OP. Go there and kill a turret. Immediately leg it and go to a different OP. Repeat. Destroy turrets and different OPs, one by one, over the course of a whole day. Once the route to a hack room is clear, log hacker spy, go in and hack a layer. Move on to next OP and repeat. If any turrets are placed, log back to APU and kill them using first process. I agree with the idea that a clan which cannot have members on at all times when an OP might be under attack then they do not deserve to hold it, but is it unfair that they don't have the manpower to plant 24/7 guards? Why can't we get a warning when the turrets first get attacked?
Well I agree jack-asses like this (who imho need to be rez-killed until they drop everything that Yo's will pay more then 5 credits for) are a problem, but they defiantly shouldn’t prevent people from being able to get somewhere. I still think that turrets need a large revamp, and maybe the addition of place able faction guards (with the upcoming patch, they would be a BIG help).

]v[ortice
03-12-03, 16:26
Sounds overwhelming to me.

IMO there shouldn't be GR's in warzones at all. Only Defending clans(Maybe Faction) should be able to GR to an underground GR at the OP. Transferable only on capture of said outpost.

There are enough zones without OPs.

Invites a bit more reward for capturing territory imo :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-12-03, 16:29
Yes 231 = 96.65%
No 6 = 2.51%
Not Sure 2 = 0.84%

i think its pretty clear :p

like battle dome.. its a nice place to go now because u can GR there and don't have to walk from MB ( since all OPs are locked ) mayby Racetrack will get some use to.

Beowulf
03-12-03, 17:20
I thought it was already planned :wtf:

but yes, that would be great and would make racetrack more used.

B.

Shujin
04-12-03, 07:30
u'd think 256 v 7 would be enough to add it now in a quickpatch

Shadow Dancer
04-12-03, 07:32
I'm sure they'll add it next patch.

El Barto
04-12-03, 10:51
I thoguht there was one planned, maybe not then, I hope they do put one there.

Devastation_0
04-12-03, 10:56
greets barto

Nidhogg
04-12-03, 18:32
It looks pretty convincing to me, but I don't build GR's. :p I'm unsticking this now.

N

Promethius
04-12-03, 19:53
lmao Nid i love the santa hat =P

Shujin
05-12-03, 00:44
Originally posted by Promethius
lmao Nid i love the santa hat =P ey prom think its a bit wierd the moment u get unbanned, rizzy gets banned ;]

some kinda kk trade off ;]

Promethius
05-12-03, 20:55
Originally posted by Shujin
ey prom think its a bit wierd the moment u get unbanned, rizzy gets banned ;]

some kinda kk trade off ;]

its a balance and it was interupted with my return.

Actually to my knowledge its all a misundersanding of sorts and Rizz should be back soon.