PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the heart droppage...

g0rt
01-12-03, 00:36
I looted an EXP HEART 1 off a Terror Leaper today.

So let me get this strait...exp heart 1 drops off these mobs, and the exp heart 2's (which im sure YO's is extremely overstocked in considering no one in thier right mind would ever use one) drop of regular *** loot.

Yet....filter heart 2's drop off Terror Leaper's and who knows what drops a filther heart 1...maybe a butchee.

What gives? Why do these useless hearts drop off *** and not the useFULL hearts?

ezza
01-12-03, 00:40
good point.

btw filter 1s drop of launcher cyclops's

g0rt
01-12-03, 00:41
Originally posted by ezza
good point.

btw filter 1s drop of launcher cyclops's

Ahh ok. Havent leveled any chars since they fixed the low level loot drops, but i heard they drop off that crap...launchers, butchees, hurlers etc

Funny that this POS heart is the only one that PROPERLY drops...and what I mean by properly is the highest version of it dropping off regular *** mobs.

Spoon
01-12-03, 00:44
Regent Mutants also drop the Level 1 imps.....

I'm thinking about putting an Exp. Heart 1 in my APU that mainly hunts fire mobs......

ezza
01-12-03, 00:49
they should up the rate a bit on the filter 2s maybe have them drop off the decayed mobs(dunno if they do or not)as decayed rarely drop anything interesting(god knows ive killed enough of them)

msdong
01-12-03, 00:55
anyone ever hear of rare stuff ?:wtf:

phunqe
01-12-03, 00:56
What is the droprate on the 2's anyway?
We've been killing appropiate mobs for weeks now and I don't think we got a 2 yet o_O

ezza
01-12-03, 00:59
Originally posted by msdong

sure yeah, i already have one im just thinking of the others.

ever hear of rares being neccecary for PvPo_O

Spoon
01-12-03, 01:07

I don't think they(FH 2) were really meant to be as rare as they are......

At least one of the mobs that dropped them was removed from the game.....
That leaves 2 or 3 mobs that still drop them...

msdong
01-12-03, 01:15
hehe, i know.

its just that ppl think that everything have to be the same all the time.

they where droped last patch - hey have to be droped this patch and they have to be droped in all eternity;)

i wonder what everyone do if KK would close down MC5 for a few months :)

psychowar
01-12-03, 01:26
looted a filterheart 1 a few days ago from a hurler

g0rt
01-12-03, 02:32

Yeah. Rare stuff should be good. You should have to pay 6mill for something like a kami chip or an artifact weapon.

You should NOT have to pay 6mill for a heart that gives +2 xray and +5 poison more then its lower counterpart, worth 120nc...aka a BP.

SovKhan
01-12-03, 04:53
recently the filter heart 2's have been droppin very well, like 2 in past 2-3 days.

g0rt
01-12-03, 05:31
Originally posted by SovKhan
recently the filter heart 2's have been droppin very well, like 2 in past 2-3 days.

Mad luck for you :p

Unless you found a new mob that drops them? (other then terror raptors/terror leapers/hazard worms)

Pi-Oh-Pah
01-12-03, 08:28
I got a FH2 from a Terror Leaper last night :)

trigger hurt
01-12-03, 08:50
xp 1 and 2 are great for leveling. After that, I always exchange em for a filter 1 or 2.

In the past 3 months since renewing my account, I have looted 3 filter 2's. Of course, they could drop a bit more often to keep em from being so damn expensive.