PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Night & Day time spawns

ZoneVortex
30-11-03, 21:14
Wouldn't it be cool if night time and day time spawned different mobs? I personally think yes totally. Or maybe night time mobs are stronger but have better loot?

Gimme your oppinion.

Mumblyfish
30-11-03, 21:31
Hells yeah! But I don't see how they could work it out... last I heard NCT time is screwed up BAD.

I think this would be great on the assumption that they added mobs that had more RPG-like elements in their attacks. I was just playing Super Mario RPG, and noted the excellent battles. Why can't NC have stuff like that? For example, weak enemies that move fast, but steal random items from your inventory? This would work great if they spawned at night, meaning that if you were to walk the wastelands at dark, you'd best be on alert, lest you lose your... gasp... MEDKIT!

It'd also be good if they were cockney geezas and said stuff like "I'll be taking that, see?"

While I'm talking about stuff like this, wouldn't it be grand for monsters to have different elements, especially at high level? For example, Grim Chasers absorb and heal off fire damage, yet are weak to piercing (look at them, they're just huge lumps of muscle). Well, that's another argument entirely, and I can't be arsed. Toodles.

ZoneVortex
30-11-03, 21:59
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

I think this would be great on the assumption that they added mobs that had more RPG-like elements in their attacks. I was just playing Super Mario RPG, and noted the excellent battles. Why can't NC have stuff like that? For example, weak enemies that move fast, but steal random items from your inventory? This would work great if they spawned at night, meaning that if you were to walk the wastelands at dark, you'd best be on alert, lest you lose your... gasp... MEDKIT!

It'd also be good if they were cockney geezas and said stuff like "I'll be taking that, see?"

While I'm talking about stuff like this, wouldn't it be grand for monsters to have different elements, especially at high level? For example, Grim Chasers absorb and heal off fire damage, yet are weak to piercing (look at them, they're just huge lumps of muscle). Well, that's another argument entirely, and I can't be arsed. Toodles.

Oh yes, oh yes, marvelous. Many good ideas.

QuantumDelta
01-12-03, 00:12
Pokecron :p

ZoneVortex
01-12-03, 00:14
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Pokecron :p

haha, yeah!

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 00:22
Trainer LEXXUK has challenged you!

Go, SMALL DROM!

Trainer LEXXUK has sent out SMALL DROM.

SMALL DROM attacks SMALL DROM with WET DROMSEX.

Trainer LEXXUK came.

You won $1700 off your DROMSEX BUSINESS VENTURE.

Doo doo doo, dootendoo doo doo doot doo!

RuButt
01-12-03, 15:44
imo pokemon got some great PVP elements that MJS could learn from!

http://photopile.com/photos/asdfgadgh/auctions/67404.jpg