PDA

View Full Version : good bye folks

dr.fish
30-11-03, 19:46
ok i leave the nc community, it take too much of my time, i dont seen my friends enough and has me stresssing too much.

and today i got my 2 worthy items in this game stolen ( SA and filter 2) and i was more pissed off than if someone had stolen a real thing from me and that' s when i understood it was time to quit.

i had some great time with all of u, even my ennemies.

great thx to LoD ( flying angel, angeleyes, jacob, dunkelfalke, ashkahel, sokaris, killingspree, castro, smoni, dr.honk, sheltem, john mcwhales, garriot,gargon and all the ancients ) wich accompanied me troughout this journey and all my friends like ethereal ( we did our really first trip to mb togeter :) ), the french community of saturn and all the others, of course i cant forget ND wich i had some fun with :D

if u wanna do me a favor dont ever trade with humar001 and kill him for me when u can ( he stole my stuff, he swapped at the last time the DS he was supposed to give me for a resistor chip).

greets to all, fish

Pm if ya wanna talk to me

Gotterdammerung
30-11-03, 19:54
Closed as per the forum rules. If you want to send further wishes to Dr. Fish please feel free to use e-mail & pm's