PDA

View Full Version : Muse in Manchester MEN 29/11

Lethys
30-11-03, 16:52
I know quite a few of you went, what did you think of it? I thought it was amazing, even better than I thought it would be.

Also I've been a big Kinesis fan for some time, and I had no idea they were supporting, so that was a nice surprise :D \

Elbow sucked though :p

Xian
30-11-03, 16:57
I couldn't go. I couldn't go. I couldn't go. :(

I missed the one in London as well, my free tickets fell through and they only had seating left. No way would I ever sit at my favourite bands concert.

FuzzyDuck
30-11-03, 17:07
Was Elbow the band right before Muse? if so, yes they were shite. But Muse were

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Amazing. Best concert I've probably ever been to.

And we got a mexican wave - what more you want?

Xian
30-11-03, 17:10
Originally posted by FuzzyDuck

And we got a mexican wave - what more you want?

To actually go? :p

I heard they were better here than on their European tour. I'm guessing that's because they had more time to perfect the Absolution live sound.

REMUS
30-11-03, 17:24
i went and i thought it was pants but i dont like muse and i dont know wtf elbow where playing, just went with my gf cuz she likes them, if u saw me i was wearing a black string vest black biker canvas pants had my lip peirced and both my ears, got long natural black hair too.

IM TEH FERKIN GOTH onoz i want to die and erm yeha!!!!

i dont know why you all take that tone when speaking about that type of fashon its just what i find attractive, like some ppl like tweed :p

cant wait till we go to this neocron gathering thing to meet j00 all :D i promise i wont come trying to look like neo ok!!!

I went to see Dimmu Borgir in london, haha Death Metal RULEZ j00 and beats muse into teh floor

but seriously muse seem to sound the same all the time, a bit like rob zombie only they aint as good HARR HARR!

each to their own i guess i can respect anyones taste in music if they are passionate about them.

Nidhogg
30-11-03, 21:05
Still waiting for a post of yours that I've actually enjoyed reading, REMUS. :p

Muse were, of course, fan-fucking-tastic and are for my money one of the finest live acts in the world. If you sit (or jump up and down ;) ) through an hour and a half of Matthew Bellamy's sublime keyboards, guitar and vocals and don't come away impressed then, well, my sympathies. ;)

N