PDA

View Full Version : Rarest items in Neocron

SypH
30-11-03, 04:54
Just what are the rarest things in the game. I'm not talking MC5 chips, more like the kind of item a player could go through his entire Neocron time without ever seeing. Are there any uber rare items?

boone
30-11-03, 05:03
that book-thingie i'd guess.. so rare noone has ever seen it, if that aint the rarest thing, i dont know what is

Spex
30-11-03, 05:07
What is an "temporary item"? :D

KramerTheWeird
30-11-03, 05:37
Laurent Items: these items were loot from a GM-spawned only mob, called the Laurent Hovercraft. There are two drugs, Crescent Tabs and Tiger's Blood, and 3 weapon mods: Laurent Heavy, Rifle, and Pistol barrels.

Titan Armor: Dropped by the Scorpion Queen, who has a random spawn rate, meaning she can spawn in 2 minutes or not for another 2 weeks. Usually drops 2 sets so not too rare. For a while the queen didn't spawn at all, and sets of this armor were highly in demand.

Kamikaze Chips: Drop from Dome of York Kamikaze mobs. 4 varieties, for rifle, pistol, heavy weapons/melee, and apu. Although not very rare at the momment, if GM's decide to stop spawning the mobs then they could become more valuable.

Working Copbot Plasma Rifles: At one point the CPR's were bpable but now they aren't. They were exclusive to a GM event and were never intended to be duplicated, let alone be in player hands. Most existing ones were destroyed and turned into junk (wrecked copbot plasma rifle), however there are some that have somehow made it through.

Strange Book/Terminator: Although they won't admit it, the drop rate for this item is bugged. Instead of what they planned for, 1/100 chance of it dropping, it somehow does a double take and is 1/100 out of 1/100. This could have been fixed, but I still believe there is a problem with loot tables where the book decides simply not to drop because the value of it dropping is so low. Although I do believe some servers have a working terminator in them, so it may not be impossible.

6-8 slot Weapons: Yes it was possible, and they still exist. It was a bug that if using an illegal slot enhancer, you could get beyond 5 slots if the item gave 3 slots or more on creation, with the additional +3 the illegal construction slot enhancer gave. I have only seen two of these, and not personally, but through screen shots.

StrongSad
30-11-03, 05:50
jest ask a copbot for his rifle....he'll 'hook' ya up :)

.Cyl0n
30-11-03, 06:04
dont forget scope modded libas and laser modded cs's :D

.cy

KimmyG
30-11-03, 06:07
A dildo of maven

Drake6k
30-11-03, 06:10
Maven's Dildo: GM created flashlight, was a test but a few got out.

Mining tool: Ever see the old log in the outzone? Mining was originaly going to in the game. I know a few people got them in retail.
http://www.geocities.com/xxspoonxx2001/Neocron/miningtool.txt

greploco
30-11-03, 07:06
level 2 imps now

filter heart 2 particularly

greploco
30-11-03, 07:08
slotted tools - hack, cst, repair, etc

I think those could only exist on pluto where there was some carryover from beta

Shadow Dancer
30-11-03, 07:12
An op war without a PPU.

petek480
30-11-03, 07:16
Shadow Dancer posting about something thats not about ppus:rolleyes:

SovKhan
30-11-03, 07:21
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
An op war without a PPU.

OK everyone knows your stance on ppus SD. no need to bring a comment like that on a "Rares items in Neocron" thread.

thats like me saying:

A day when SD doesnt post.

Spoon
30-11-03, 07:22
Originally posted by Drake6k
Mining tool: Ever see the old log in the outzone? Mining was originaly going to in the game. I know a few people got them in retail.
http://www.geocities.com/xxspoonxx2001/Neocron/miningtool.txt

:eek:

That looks familier..........

:p

I still got a couple of the "temporary items"
and a Copot Rifle, but I don't think they are that rare........

Shadow Dancer
30-11-03, 07:22
heheh it was a joke. :p

There's not much to say, Kramer pretty much covered it all. Unless you're including GM spawned items..............

Alex The Great
30-11-03, 07:49
Originally posted by petek480
Shadow Dancer posting about something thats not about ppus:rolleyes:

hhahahahahahahahah

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 07:59
Surprised no one has mentioned the Dildo of Maven yet o_O

Drake6k
30-11-03, 08:03
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Surprised no one has mentioned the Dildo of Maven yet o_O

uh, I already did....

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 08:08
Originally posted by Drake6k
uh, I already did....

oi, missed it >_<

KramerTheWeird
30-11-03, 08:14
Dildo of Maven isn't rare. There was a bug where you could spawn them very easily. One of my friends has.. well I won't say how much because it may hinder their sales hehe. At the most, it's like an epic item in rarity.

I think there are actual items with negative stats, like -10% frequency/dmg/aiming/handling.. that's quite rare!

What about that Tsunami Assault Rifle? Someone managed to leak one out of the coding and was selling it on ebay, and reakktor didn't like that and made it weigh like 500 pounds or something.

How about, smart cyber eye 4 and experimental heart 2 tech parts? I mean really those are pointless since those implants drop whole, but at a time they were included in the tech pool.

A wrecked mc5 part, when mc5 was closed and some clans managed to get parts, they still exist but may not be labeled appropriately and just say "wrecked component part of".

Ormy
30-11-03, 08:20
I have a 7 slotted item (EPR, i still use it), an orginal copbot rifle, but they dont fire anymore. I also had a tech part of an exp heart 2 a while back, but it's long since turned into a "wrecked tech part of".

Angel of Death
30-11-03, 09:28
ByB! ByB! ByB!

Although, I don't think it classifies as an item....still, the big yellow ball owns!

Lafiel
30-11-03, 10:07
Larent mod

Omnituens
30-11-03, 10:50
the Energy Soulblade used to be uncommon...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/ESB.jpg

:D

shodanjr_gr
30-11-03, 11:59
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird

Working Copbot Plasma Rifles: At one point the CPR's were bpable but now they aren't. They were exclusive to a GM event and were never intended to be duplicated, let alone be in player hands. Most existing ones were destroyed and turned into junk (wrecked copbot plasma rifle), however there are some that have somehow made it through.

I think i still got a 4 slot one in one of mah cabs. Cant test if it works though because i am a tank atm :-) (on pluto,that is).

Rade
30-11-03, 13:02
I used to tot a 8-slot EPR in early retail, maximilian
twilight popped me in the back of the head in PP1 and took it
tho :/ I think I got it from killing one of Yings friends.. one of the
wolves. Since they were duping illegal slotties like mad it wasnt a
surprise really.

Haxxor
30-11-03, 13:16
Junk Knife - COol Looking i miss the lil bastard

Encrypted Data Disk - from Anarchy Breed event

Energy Soulblade - i baught a no slotter when i signed up np neo havent seen another since

tronik parts + biotech garbage - Junk needed to make Empty Data cube and Empty Book.

Recordable Disc - Easy to make once you have the ingrediants dont see many people using them

:D :D

Captain Chaos
30-11-03, 13:30
A wrecked mc5 part, when mc5 was closed and some clans managed to get parts, they still exist but may not be labeled appropriately and just say "wrecked component part of".

my old clan even got complete mc5s chips (on jupiter)... after the wipe they were named like "mysteriously broken MC5 Herc/DS/SA/Hawkins.. Chip"

NeoChick
30-11-03, 14:08
Holy Lighting, parts or the whole thing, virtually impossible to come by

I'd give a dildo for a HL any time

RuButt
30-11-03, 14:14
i got "broken needles"

i stole them during the red point event....they are quite rare i think..

there where 2 in the whole red point thingie

so i guess there are 2 on each server? :p

or is it just some junk that isnt actually rare....but i have only seen the needles i own...heh

greploco
30-11-03, 14:56
oh yeah, junkknifes

just saw a TG tank on Jupiter weilding a junkknife - so some are still left for some reason

no clue how he got it

and they copbot rifles on pluto no longer fire ???

that's a bit of a disappointment

Neoray
30-11-03, 17:23
I still got a slotted remote implant-tool on Jupiter.
Also still got a screenie from my 8 slot Special Forces Combat Knife,
made by my gone PE-constructor.

Anyone allready seen the 'radioactive block' in Mainsewer sec-4 (no
wonder that there are mutants). Got a screeny of that, too. Just got
no no space to place to upload it, so if someone wants to host them,
I'll mail them ya.

For the Junkknife, I got BP's for it on saturn, and I think my bro has
some BP's of it on Uranus, too. (Blaster Master is my researcher, Rapidfire
is the researcher of my bro.)

//Ring\\
30-11-03, 18:05
sids flashlight, it still exists in the game

i owned it for like 2 months then a char change bug placed me in this n00bs spot and when i got back the flashlight wasnt there

i managed to caught him selling it to someone for like 50 nc, poor basterd didnt know lol, man it must be worth more then all of NDA or something 0.o

mehirc
30-11-03, 18:06
Here are some of them :)

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare1.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare2.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare3.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare4.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare5.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare6.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare7.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/rare8.jpg

J. Folsom
30-11-03, 18:14
I'm surprised no one mentioned Tank H-C PA BP's, or Mendicant Rifle's/SMG's. :P

I'd say Gatling pistols (And I don't mean the spitfire) could count too, though I saw them used occasionally a few months ago, back when spitfire's weren't normally available.

//Ring\\
30-11-03, 18:25
another rare item would be einsteins ring of relatedness, i had one a while ago

he hasnt been spawning them since like november 0.o

Lethys
30-11-03, 19:31
and the Zargerus belt

Richard Angelus
30-11-03, 19:55
hmmm whats with a 3er const buff without the text what the buff do? (no Text like cst +16 etc)

Rieper
30-11-03, 20:14
hmm
Mendicant weapons used to be rare.. the normal gatlin pistol (the one you cant buy in a store)

All the parts from when implants were rare

Remember when you couldnt get lvl 3 imps? :)

fucked up Slotenhancer (event reward)

Cant think what else

Tha BeAsT
30-11-03, 20:16
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Retail%20screen%20shots/cybereye4.jpg
smart cybereye 4 and blueprint

Rieper
30-11-03, 20:18
blueprints of ultima mods :)

Beanie McChimp
30-11-03, 20:43
appropriately and just say "wrecked component part of".

hey i got one of those

Beanie McChimp
30-11-03, 20:50
I have ultima modded DOY raygun and I must say it is more powerful than a pain easer when I was in my first clan the leader had like 100 of ultima mods it was crazy we all had ultima modded weapons

FuzzyDuck
30-11-03, 20:51
Originally posted by Haxxor

Encrypted Data Disk - from Anarchy Breed event

Energy Soulblade - i baught a no slotter when i signed up np neo havent seen another since

tronik parts + biotech garbage - Junk needed to make Empty Data cube and Empty Book.

Recordable Disc - Easy to make once you have the ingrediants dont see many people using them

I have an encrypted data disk and a recordable disc from the anarchy breen event and I thought nothing of it, what do you do with them? they're still in my cabs.

Rieper
30-11-03, 20:53
DoY Raycannon... Top end Raycannon removed back around april

Rade
30-11-03, 20:54
DoY Raypistol *sulks*

StrongSad
30-11-03, 20:58
blueprints of ultima mods

When I first got into retail there was a huge buzz about ultima mods being BP'able. I got about 10 of each different ultima mods. However by the time my newb gathered enough of the parts to make them, KK had pathed it. The BP's turned into nothing. So BPs of ultima mods couldnt exist. It was funny though to see all sorts of weapons with ultima mods....redeemer...epr....LOL.

I have 3 BioSig chips from an anarchy breed event. They said they would be worth something later on....anyone heard anything about it?

SypH
30-11-03, 21:19
I found a filter heart 2 yesterday. I was told they were sort of rare, but I was just curiuos about other rare items in the game....incase I get one and sell it for peanuts:p

Shakey -=Tank=-
30-11-03, 21:31
Yo Beanie didn't know you were still playing NC mate. I remember all those ultima mods me and john made, my tank on uranus has still got an ultimated 5 slot TPC ;-) I used to take down CS tanks with that baby till I got myself a CS. Damn I miss our clan, uranus aint the same anymore thats why I left for Saturn. You should start a saturn char mate and mail one of my chars & I'll sort your noob char out.

Oh and back on topic my pluto char still has a copbot rifle but I cant test if it works or not cus my pluto char is a monk now ;-)

LuCiD
30-11-03, 23:25
my COPOT rifle still shoots, just gotta clone some of the copbot rifle ammo to use it, some people around got some of the ammo. i lost mine somewhere, it worked as of patch 191 when I lomed to pistol

Keiron
30-11-03, 23:29
http://sharpspark.com/~keiron/Gatlin.JPG

Maximilian
30-11-03, 23:45
Originally posted by Rade
I used to tot a 8-slot EPR in early retail, maximilian
twilight popped me in the back of the head in PP1 and took it
tho :/

Heh :)

I gave that away to a friend.

I got a Larent Rifle barrel and some Kami chips thats about it.

Void Dildano have a Larent pistol barrel. (that one we didnt buy we actually killed one of those bombers)

/ Max

Omnituens
01-12-03, 01:31
Originally posted by Haxxor

i got a junk knife and about 10 recordable data disks.

and you must have missed my post about ESBs :D

StrongSad
01-12-03, 01:43
why cant u get gatlin pistols anymore? :confused:

Torteth
01-12-03, 02:01
I have a COOL Two slotted Junkie in my apt. Found it at the foot of the sewer ladder in PP1 on my first day of retail. It brought me good luck. I also have a (few) slotted Gat Pistols from when I used to farm Aggies and they dropped them. So they arent TOO Rare!

]v[ortice
01-12-03, 02:04
last time i checked they sell gat pistols... or at least the spitfire in the A&W in Plaza 3.

They sell at the advanced weapons vendors usually... not the simple ones.

]v[ortice
01-12-03, 02:07
Yep still there.

Sorry for the double post.

T72
01-12-03, 02:41
they took Gatlins out of the loot table as the aggie cellars were making people rich.................. and have NEVER fixed this and it was OVER 3 months ago well over 3 months...............

Keiron
01-12-03, 02:44
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
last time i checked they sell gat pistols... or at least the spitfire in the A&W in Plaza 3.

They sell at the advanced weapons vendors usually... not the simple ones.
They sell the spitfire, not the one I posted (trust me, I spend quite some time searching every npc in NC for one, cuz they look cool and wanted to lvl my nub with one).

KramerTheWeird
01-12-03, 03:01
Junk Knives and Mendicants SMG/AR are still bpable, so I'm not sure if they're very rare. Also an ultima modded novelty like a 120% already stat DOY Raygun (why would you ultimate a weapon with 120% stats already??) doesn't count :p

When I was mentioning that negative stat item, I was actually thinking of your 0% stat psi module, mehric :)

Rieper
01-12-03, 03:09
theres a shabby CS floating round somewhere.. G.0.D used to own it iirc. its stats in the 37s.

KC DEE
01-12-03, 03:22
I have the rarest Item...becouse there is only one of them in hole neocron...i got a coded bp of ion-cannon :p

also have medicant-smg ... junkknife bp ... bps of movment mines ... and a packet of movment mines (well hidden) ... the combat knife as well as the special forces combat knife ... the bp of beggar electro shocker (tl3??) ... and some more nice items

i hardly need a doy ray-pistol and a mining tool .... HARDLY!!!

Keiron
01-12-03, 03:26
Originally posted by KC DEE
I have the rarest Item...becouse there is only one of them in hole neocron...i got a coded bp of ion-cannon :p

also have medicant-smg ... junkknife bp ... bps of movment mines ... and a packet of movment mines (well hidden) ... the combat knife as well as the special forces combat knife ... the bp of beggar electro shocker (tl3??) ... and some more nice items

/me is curious to see a build ion cannon... what parts does it take?

n00bish
01-12-03, 03:28
Originally posted by Keiron
/me is curious to see a build ion cannon... what parts does it take?
^ what he said

KC DEE
01-12-03, 03:32
i could post a screenie once i could connect to inet with my notebook...i m not at home atm... have it on uranus...

n00bish
01-12-03, 03:33
so whats the ETA on that then? :)

Haxxor
01-12-03, 04:25
i Wonder if GMs are Noting all the stuff People have which they shouldnt :p

BaDDaSS
01-12-03, 07:13
Originally posted by boone
that book-thingie i'd guess.. so rare noone has ever seen it, if that aint the rarest thing, i dont know what is

I have 3 books.

First one i didnt know what to do, so its now used with no text.
Second one, someone else wrote in,
Third one has the text "Jerry Seinfeld is Gay" Dunno how that got there :O ;)

KramerTheWeird
01-12-03, 07:45
He meant the "Strange Book," not the recordable datacube/disc.

Dissenter
01-12-03, 11:45
How common or uncomman are GM dogtags nowadays?

//Ring\\
01-12-03, 18:11
selling rare black CS of atlantis 90 mill

btw on my old char i got a good batch of rare stuff, INCLUDING 6 copbot prs, a zagerus belt and a few other good ole thingies frm way back in first retail days ;)

\\Fényx//
01-12-03, 18:57
Ive got a 7 slot EPR, a few filter heart 2's that are in use, a working copbot plasmarifle and a few hundred packs of COBOT plasma rifle packets O_o

Ive got a 'good' 5 slot TL3 heal with my TANKS name on it, 69% allround stats :lol: made at malstrond with a cst 3 buff :)

Dildo of maven, Tank PA BP's, about 10 sce4, exp heart 2, reflex 4's in parts in a cab, unbuilt, complete in parts.

Also got a 4 slot tangent gatling cannon with a lasersight ^^ Use it on my tank, but i want cyl0ns CS with lasersight :p

einsteins ring, belt of zargerus, and zergerus's other items, einsteins also got a few other items ;) but theyr unobtainable nowadays :(

El_MUERkO
01-12-03, 19:16
I had a Laurent Rifle Barrel which I gave to Weazle on pluto.

I have a 3 slot Outstanding Junk Knife on pluto.

I have a bunch of other things and my appartment is tastefully decorated with some barrels and a few flowers :)

BaDDaSS
01-12-03, 22:20
barrels & flowers? :O

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 22:28
Originally posted by KC DEE

hm.... combat knife and sf combat knife are considered rare???

Dribble Joy
01-12-03, 22:29
The Skull Clan apt has a swamp tree in the middle.

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
The Skull Clan apt has a swamp tree in the middle.
That aint rare!!! My plaza-2 app also got a tree in teh middle!!!

Cliffraiser
01-12-03, 23:24
my pink shirt

BaDDaSS
02-12-03, 00:18
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
That aint rare!!! My plaza-2 app also got a tree in teh middle!!!

Is this from a xmas event or what?
I wouldnt mind some unique dressings :)

Mumblyfish
02-12-03, 00:19
Bring back apartment decorations :D

Make them drop as techparts! Woo! Only 4 more lowtech parts to go until I can build a chair!

RuriHoshino
02-12-03, 00:57
Originally posted by BaDDaSS
Is this from a xmas event or what?
I wouldnt mind some unique dressings :)

They are dynamic objects. KK put them in, they were buggered, KK took out the ability to put them in. Some people still have their's. KK is planning on bringing them back (eventually).

Ascension
02-12-03, 01:50
Originally posted by Rieper
theres a shabby CS floating round somewhere.. G.0.D used to own it iirc. its stats in the 37s.

G.O.D logged on 2 weeks back and invited peeps 2 his apt then he threw shit, some n00b got tht CS:mad:

then we had 2 Rez kill him 4 the rest of his shit..

He gave me the apt Key, BUT i gave it him back so he could come 2 the HALLOWEEN EVENT, he said he would give it me back but i never got it :(

Rieper
02-12-03, 02:45
Damnit G0D! If you're reading, i needed free shit!
I was chatting to him on DM that day.. i think i logged soon after :(

rubaduckythug
13-12-03, 23:20
where did enrgy soulblades comfrom in the first place? store bought? drops? are they considered rare? ^^

Mumblyfish
13-12-03, 23:21
Dropped by the Apparition in the Worm Tunnels.

Bring a death warrent.

rubaduckythug
13-12-03, 23:26
So it is still droped?

Mumblyfish
13-12-03, 23:28
Yep. Good luck getting it unless you're a hybrid, though.

Or an APU/PPU team.

Original monk
14-12-03, 02:04
anyone have some warbot bluepints left on saturn ? i know they sold em in the begining of retail for about 2k a piece ...

rubaduckythug
14-12-03, 02:43
jsut wanted to know cuase i got a few of them ^^ mabey even a 3 slotter

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 02:49
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Dropped by the Apparition in the Worm Tunnels.

Bring a death warrent.

I think they lowered the mobs in the tunnels, but im not sure.

KramerTheWeird
14-12-03, 03:02
You should see Lisa Davitt and my apartment. We put two trees, some chairs and a table out on the via rosso 2 balcony, then up on the roof are a couple chairs, with the trees from the bottom floor coming up through the grating, a few more trees and a mushroom by one. Looks very nice, if anyone wants to see it some time just dm me (pluto) :)

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 03:04
My Clan apt has a swamp tree.

Cyb
14-12-03, 03:27
Just what are the rarest things in the game. I'm not talking MC5 chips, more like the kind of item a player could go through his entire Neocron time without ever seeing. Are there any uber rare items?

How about a frame part of smart cyber eye 4?
Or "a hull part of" & "a tech part of"

(yes i have these, ssshh) ;)

Zanathos
14-12-03, 03:30
My clan has a packet of COPBOT rifle ammo.

And a COPBOT defunct ethic chip ^_^

Clive tombstone
14-12-03, 06:49
Wow, you guys have a SH** load of rare stuff, All I have is a Laurent Energy barrel on Urinus.

Besides that, whats that belt that everyones talking about, and what does it do?

Dribble Joy
14-12-03, 07:09
Just realised I posted about my clan apt twice , nm

I have loads of cyber eye 4 and exp reflex 4 tech parts
I have a few unidentified tech parts of
A fliter 2
Bloodlust
SA
Tech of Pistolbarrel
Larent Pistol barrel

Nothing special.

Vid Gamer
14-12-03, 07:56
The two new Tank rares are pretty hard to find techs for. :eek:

sHaKeY
14-12-03, 12:50
having data cubes with 10 million credits from stockX on em lol beta 4 was fun and for some reason the mining tool looks familiar

oh and i had a 2 slotted hack tool in beta lol

junkknifes arnt too rare atleast not on saturn i have a few bp's of em

spongeb0b
14-12-03, 12:58
junk knife..... hmmmm i got one or 2 of those... were they meant to be takien out of game?

Elric
14-12-03, 13:50
no one has mentioned Street Model Rifles yet....

Havent seen one of those since Beta4 / early retail.

\\Fényx//
14-12-03, 13:52
Originally posted by Elric
no one has mentioned Street Model Rifles yet....

Havent seen one of those since Beta4 / early retail.

:|

elrik the mutants in the PP sewers drop them lol . . .

Elric
14-12-03, 13:55
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
:|

elrik the mutants in the PP sewers drop them lol . . .

what??

When did they fix that? They didnt drop for ages n ages.

damn... just goes to show how long its been since i looted a mutie ;)

RuButt
14-12-03, 14:38
http://photopile.com/photos/qwertyuiop/auctions/71725.jpg

http://photopile.com/photos/wertqwer/auctions/71726.jpg

ph33r

stolen from the redpoint event!! =)

Cliffraiser
14-12-03, 15:30
its point red

spongeb0b
14-12-03, 15:31
filter 2
energy soulblade (2 slot)
some weird techs for exp. heart 2 and reflex 4
techs for flamer gas mods (ph33r these)
3 slot junk knife
and some other weird shit i think i seem to collect useless crap like this

Opar
14-12-03, 20:27
Wrecked Hull part Of

Is about as rare as i can do :D

FBI
14-12-03, 20:43
couple larent drugs, couple larent mods.. PA and exp head (:))
blueprints, old tech parts of filter 2, smart eye 4, blueprint gm
made during event to find crap at outposts, weapons with mods
that no longer allow it, couple other things in my "no longer
obtainable" rare apt.

FBI

greendonkeyuk
14-12-03, 21:17
all the above that fbi mentioned.

I have a frame of the smart cyber eye 4 and also a tech part to the experimental reflex booster.

Ive also got a pair of ultimated phosphor uzis. theyre the middle level ones. duno the tl or owt. They pwned.

G.0.D.
14-12-03, 21:21
Ascention - sorry about that forgot.

I also had a fire apoc with dmg stats ABOVE 120% (believe it was like 127) A bug from the early laurent mod I put in it.

Parappa
14-12-03, 21:23
Laserblade ultima that gives freq +36% instead of the normal damage +18% freq + 18% in addition to that: mendicant weapons, junk knifes, exp.head bp... nothing amazingly special.

RuButt
14-12-03, 21:40
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
its point red

=/

havnt played in a while..

CRAIG DIGGERS
15-12-03, 03:14
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
An op war without a PPU.

lol

StryfeX
15-12-03, 04:00
Lessee... I have (had) a TL 21 Street Rifle (not those TL 5 pieces of shit that muties drop currently, the ones you used to be able to double-sharpen in beta in pwn people with :p), a Mendicant Assault Rifle, Helmut73's old 5 slot EPR (w00t :D), some BPs of the Smart Cybereye 4, and that's about it, I think.

--Stryfe

TheEnemy
15-12-03, 08:58
CASHCUBES!!!

You can no longer make them, and probably no longer use them even if you had one.

For newbies, cashcubes were basically a data cube type item you made by clicking on your cash and dragging it to your inv window, then it'd ask how much you wanted to put in, and then you clicked ok and it would create the item in your inv and you could chuck it around in plaza, store it in your clan apartment, hide it somewhere and run a treasure hunt, or whatever! Upon using the item, it would disappear and the cash held within would be credited to your player. They were removed mainly because there were item dupe exploits around in those days and it became a way to get free unlimited money.

Mining tools should still be around? I had a stack of them once in earlier retail, they were BPable and cost 1 wep part one to build. Useless now except they make you look like you are holding a gun in Plaza :)

They used to have rare weps with up to 8 slots (maybe more?) but no longer (here's an 8 slot EPR, from beta)

http://members.optusnet.com.au/aje/neocron/8slotEPR.jpg

Other than that, well once I heard rumors that there were going to be some items that were like uber rare random spawn and 1 of a kind per server, but I believe they replaced that idea with the current rare items system.

Faction medals seem to be in short supply too, considering those who are meant to be giving them out don't know anything about them :D

Original monk
15-12-03, 09:59
and the desert eagle pistol and the proximity mines

Opar
15-12-03, 10:14
Originally posted by Original monk
and the desert eagle pistol and the proximity mines

Aggies drop desert eagles...

Elric
15-12-03, 15:30
Originally posted by StryfeX
Lessee... I have (had) a TL 21 Street Rifle (not those TL 5 pieces of shit that muties drop currently, the ones you used to be able to double-sharpen in beta in pwn people with :p),

THATS THE ONE I WAS MEANING! damn, aint seen thos in ages....

El_MUERkO
15-12-03, 15:48
hehe i had one of them, 4 slot, fire modded and I used to pwn Large sewer rats with them :D

FBI
15-12-03, 20:32
Originally posted by StryfeX
Lessee... I have (had) a TL 21 Street Rifle (not those TL 5 pieces of shit that muties drop currently, the ones you used to be able to double-sharpen in beta in pwn people with :p), a Mendicant Assault Rifle, Helmut73's old 5 slot EPR (w00t :D), some BPs of the Smart Cybereye 4, and that's about it, I think.

--Stryfe

In beta when i was just new to the wastelands, i went to the J_01
bunker and got warbots to chase me there and i used the window
for cover...1,2,3 duck...stand...shoot.. rifle killed it in no time.

then in the towers in the J sectors, oh those were the best for
these rifles. lol i was a tank using them i think.

best noob weapon/gun of beta i'd say...

FBI

Kimiko
15-12-03, 20:58
The TL21 SMR was THE levelling weapon. I remember seeing midranked people bringing them to events and stuff - tanks, spies and pes :)

I think pretty much all the really rare items have been mentioned here... theres still a few Sid Specials floating around pluto.

How about a screenshot of Coldfuzion :p

FBI
15-12-03, 21:12
Originally posted by Kimiko
I think pretty much all the really rare items have been mentioned here... theres still a few Sid Specials floating around pluto.

How about a screenshot of Coldfuzion :p

I used to have sid specials, i'm sure alot of us have, those of us
who knew him anyway...then those of us who just ended up
getting them by other means. (quickbelt, trades, etc). infamous
4 slot xray+nova CS...and the 5 slot sid cannon TPC... the 7 slot TPR,
7 slot liberator, 4 slot artifact xray doom beamer... these were all
made with evil intent..they should be used wisely if you have/obtain
one.

as long as these weapons exist, a part of sid will still exist in all
you who have the weapon. pass the legecy down to your children.

:lol:

edit: had alot of screenies of coldfuzion in beta, killing peeps with
phos stacking shotgun in PP, but those all got corrupted, then i
had the screenies of him and others using GM warp, submitted by
resta/clientel/lll lllll.. dont have any now :P

FBI

John.nl
15-12-03, 21:50
Originally posted by Rieper
DoY Raycannon... Top end Raycannon removed back around april

I still have one on Pluto. And three bps. I vaguely recall an anouncement that bps of doy raycannons were rendered useless . Or maybe the cannons cannot be bp'd.

Elric
15-12-03, 22:06
they werent the top end raycannons, theyre exactly the same as the store bought top raycannon available in HEW's. Same Damage, range, TL, everything, just a different name.

Oryx
19-12-03, 16:01
hmm, I have a mendicint SMG on Saturn, my buddy told me that it was discontinued over a year ago and is not Bp'able.

I will try to post pics...

xkorpio
19-12-03, 16:20
DOME OF YORK !!!!

it has not been seen yet ! (o_O)

robdekoning
19-12-03, 19:49
Originally posted by FBI
I used to have sid specials, i'm sure alot of us have, those of us
who knew him anyway...then those of us who just ended up
getting them by other means. (quickbelt, trades, etc). infamous
4 slot xray+nova CS...and the 5 slot sid cannon TPC... the 7 slot TPR,
7 slot liberator, 4 slot artifact xray doom beamer... these were all
made with evil intent..they should be used wisely if you have/obtain
one.

as long as these weapons exist, a part of sid will still exist in all
you who have the weapon. pass the legecy down to your children.

edit: had alot of screenies of coldfuzion in beta, killing peeps with
phos stacking shotgun in PP, but those all got corrupted, then i
had the screenies of him and others using GM warp, submitted by
resta/clientel/lll lllll.. dont have any now :P

FBI

He once gave me a 5 slot fusion cannon, I was like wtf! this is awesome. But few days after a gm said i was on the blacklist cause they suspected me from using duped items. I gave the 5 slotter to a dead roach