PDA

View Full Version : Hey I have a question...

BlackDove
30-11-03, 04:08
Looking at my spanking Neocron box, and reading the "lower teh prajces" thread, I realised that on the back of my manual there's a CD key.

I however am never prompted for it during the installation, as I'm quite sure neither are any of you. Anyone know what the deal with it is?

Kimiko
30-11-03, 04:19
CD-Keys are required when creating accounts (Not trial ones, when clicking Create Regular account)

If you've never had to type it in, did you buy your CD's from someone else? That would explain it... can't think of anything else.

Ghard
30-11-03, 04:21
have you sighned up for your account. Installing doesent allow u to just play unless u have a username and password

https://www.neocron.com/account/createaccount.php

if u already have a username and password than how did u manage that without sighning up, unless you are using a trial account then u may have sighned up for a trial account and bought the game box paying for the program twice check this out make sure youve done it right

nonamebrandeggs
30-11-03, 04:22
The software is all free, as you can Download it from the internet. The CD key is completely for making accounts.

BlackDove
30-11-03, 05:54
Ah okay, cause I'm not paying for my account, so that might be it. I guess my friend entered it (hmm now that I think of it, I probably told him - maybe) when he was signing me up.

Anyway, thanks.