PDA

View Full Version : Official Spam Thread

random hero
30-11-03, 01:15
i think we need one thread that people can purge their spamming fantasies in. we can keep all the spammage in one place (i saw this in mxtabs forum) Don't ban me!!!! Please!!! But everyone needs a spam fix now and then!!!!!

RuButt
30-11-03, 01:16
Originally posted by Forseti
User banner for spamming powerposting

random hero
30-11-03, 01:17
relax guy

neofrag
30-11-03, 01:17
Damn... read the FORUM RULES!! [link (http://neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=27)]

Spamming, Advertising And Powerposting

Spamming, Trolling, Power posting & Advertising are not permitted. Refrain from posting advertisements of any description (commercial or non-commercial) unless it is related to an ongoing discussion. Refrain from posting only short, meaningless sentences or only one emote/smiley. Do not bump up topics that are not on the first page of the forum unless you have new and substantive information to include. Spamming also consists of pointless topics, hijacking threads into off topic territory, "canned" picture statements and turning a thread into a conversation (please use private messaging for that). Do not post threads for the attention of a single individual even if all other forms of personal communication have been exhausted.

!nf

random hero
30-11-03, 01:19
why is this so up tight. all the other forums i visit seem so much more relaxed. bloody hell. fine

please delete this thread!

neofrag
30-11-03, 01:22
Originally posted by random hero
why is this so up tight. all the other forums i visit seem so much more relaxed. bloody hell. fine

please delete this thread!

Because this is an official forum!

Mainly for questions, discussion and support...

!nf

Hippieman
30-11-03, 01:27
What a spam thread....

Psycho Killa
30-11-03, 01:32
You just got unlucky with your first few responders. I seen a perfectly normal thread go from a 2 subject topic to a 30+ page thread of mindless spam in a couple hours.

Nightbrother
30-11-03, 02:15
http://www.georeviews.com/Hawaii/s-2nd-Spam-Cookbook_L41817/

Nidhogg
30-11-03, 02:16
Spam is not allowed here. If you want to spam then find another forum that does allow it.

N