PDA

View Full Version : Battledome and soullight

RayBob
29-11-03, 23:59
Put the fucking dome in a warzone. I just went from 100 soulight to -10 from watching someone fight. I was teamed with the guy I fought and he killed me--so far so good. Then 20 minutes later he has a fight with someone else and loses the fight. Well fuck me if the game doesn't remember that I had done damage to him so I take the SL hit.

FUCKING BULLSHIT KK !!!

Felissa
30-11-03, 00:29
I think the Battledome really should be a "warzone", it is no good idea if you loose soullight and faction symp if you want to make a clan tournament there.

Brainport?

DigestiveBiscui
30-11-03, 02:07
urrrrgh, stop crying

its ALWAYS been a lvling place, Ever notice the mass amount of fucking warbots????? Just because they put a gr there doesnt mean its magically anything different

agreed, the battle dome IS for fights, thats where the magical thing called teaming comes into play young man. You dont lose SL that way

battle dome should NEVER be chaged to a warzone in my opition, its not an outopst, or any type of speical area, its basically saying 'make the desert race track a warzone beacuse i like racing my cars there and if i lose i want to kill the person who beat me because i suck...'

....never gonna happen, go fight somewhere else....perhaps in a warzone :)

Spoon
30-11-03, 02:10
Better reread his post DB, he was teamed but unteamed later on, a took a SL hit when his ex-teammate died........

:p

DigestiveBiscui
30-11-03, 02:12
no, i read it perfectley fine, if he became un-teamed then what was he expecting? - If he didnt zone or log then the effect of him doing damage would still be there....i spose it should be mentioned, but meh

To be honest i still use neofrag for PvP wars - it makes me old :p but u dont have to worry about SL etc, its there for fighting......

EDIT - i wanted to go on a bit more :)

Keiron
30-11-03, 02:14
I'm with DigestiveBiscui on this one, leave the dome as is.

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 02:16
I think this calls for a time limit on Damage penalties to be implemented o_O

Meaning, if I hit someone, 5 mins later what ever penalties that would occur for that person dying would not effect me.

Simple

Cruzbroker
30-11-03, 02:20
so is battle dome there for fighting, isn't it?

there are warzones that are also leveling places, CRP.

the teaming is a big hassle at battle dome.
have you been there? also the belt drop slows things ;)

Some ppl proposed putting a glass there or smthg, atm they can push ppl over the fence..

Remove the mobs lol eh? Make a warzone inside battle dome! (if that's possible)

DigestiveBiscui
30-11-03, 02:20
that would be good, saves people changing zones to warzones because some people get a SL hit and moan

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 02:23
I would figure they don't want it to turn into a Warzone because it would become another "Lets Camp CRP Gr we won't loose SL cenario"

You're right, it's always been there to lvl, so has every other zone surrounding it o_O

Cruzbroker
30-11-03, 02:28
Hope they can add warzones in part of a zone.. but I guess not..

[TgR]KILLER
30-11-03, 02:48
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
no, i read it perfectley fine, if he became un-teamed then what was he expecting?

U ever been @ Fight Night on pluto ? since KK made it so teams can't get large and @ FN are about 30/40 ppl.. u got to unteam @ some point.. things like this is killing events like fight night.. i was there when ray lost his SL.. just bs. just before it ended and i GRed back home i took an SL hit to.. fuck knows from what.. gotta be someone i fought earlyer or whatever

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 02:52
Damage Penalty Time Limit Must be implemented >_<

Only way to solve this :p

greploco
30-11-03, 03:43
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83262

boone
30-11-03, 05:08
yeah this really need to be solved, when things like this happen and everyone comes together to have fun, and suddenly you get hit with -18 soullight, that pretty much ruins the day for anyone :/

*gives ray a cookie*

2ply
30-11-03, 05:23
Or make the battledome a whole new sector, and make it a warzone, but leave the outside area a anarchy zone.

Problem solved?

Although I'm not sure how hard making a seperate zone would be...

Psychoninja
30-11-03, 05:32
Originally posted by 2ply
Although I'm not sure how hard making a seperate zone would be...

Yeah problem solved.....

Again, I'll mention the Timelimit on Damage Penalties.

Drake6k
30-11-03, 06:12
It would be nice if when someone died inside the dome no SL was lost... but that would require a little work for kk. :(

t0tt3
30-11-03, 06:43
hmm take away SL? :rolleyes:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83344