PDA

View Full Version : Invalid International Shipping Method

NiMBle
29-11-03, 22:57
Hello, I was wondering whether u could help me...

When I go to order the Neocron 2 CD's I get the error at the top of the page "Please enter a valid international shipping method" I tried both Airmail and First Class Mail... I'm in England, could someone please tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it, so I don't waste anymore of my money on a game that I'm unable to get...

Appreciate any help thanks.

Ren
29-11-03, 22:59
Tried to purchase from where?

you'll need to pick worldwide business mail etc...

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:01
I tried ordering from the site... the only Options I have are First Class and Airmail?

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:03
y not go 2 a shop and get it lol

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:04
A shop such as? If you could name one that sells it it'd be great!

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:12
Now I'm begging for help... pretty please?

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:19
were abouts do u live i know that 'GAME' have it

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:24
oo i see on yr sig cambidgshire yeh look for your local GAME

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:25
England, Cambridgeshire. Yeah GAME have it I just checked but its out of stock, maybe the shop near me might have it?

J. Folsom
29-11-03, 23:27
Yeah, just search around, also try stuff like the bargain bin a store might have.

Otherwise, I'm pretty certain there's still a few online retailers who have 'cron in stock for about the same price as the one offered through the website.

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:30
Could you please recommend and give the link of any Online Stores you mentioned please.

And yes I will take a look and see if my local GAME retailer has it instock.

Cheers.

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:33
well if u know of a game store near u im 99% sure they have it coz this happened before some1 posted and most UK pple from around the country said they got theirs from GAME

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:36
Ah sweet... I'll get my sister to go buy it for me, she works next door :) and plus, there are some idiots in there that'll just try and take the p and say "I'm sorry, you're not 15."

Ok dude cheers, also... have any tips u could give for my character?

(thankyou to everyone who has helped me out)

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:40
depending on wat class u wanna be well seen as the game is monk'o'cron u should wither be an apu, ppu, sucky hybrid or be another class called a PE most PEs are pistol but rifle is good 2

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:44
so the game is ruled by these monk dudes? I don't understand all this PE lardy da? I would like to have a slick character... able to fight well, but have some other cool skills too...

greploco
29-11-03, 23:55
Nim, there are lots of options

Spys and Monks are the most able to have skills along with fighting

pistol PEs can as well, but it hurts them more, rifle PE can't really as they need a lot of wepon lore

melee tanks are the exception, they can hack warbots effectivly, though they have trouble killing them unless they have a lot of energy/xray resist, most melee tanks stick to fire/poison resist for hunting

and yeah, everyone says the game is ruled by monk dudes, sort of true - but not totally

at a recent PvP event though, fights at the battledome 95% of the people there were tanks, I was the only monk there and I went down like tissue paper

NiMBle
29-11-03, 23:58
Cheers mate, could u please tell me the Monks, Tanks and Spy's skills?

Dont Mess
29-11-03, 23:58
well a private Eye (PE) is good at everything and can fight well but now spies are strong aswell they have good strong weapons but u have 2 be skilled and they have alot of intel so u can hae a good trade skill. the best spies are rifle spies but they use most of their intel in weaponlore so it dont leave many points free for trade skill distribution the best tradeskill they get then and be good at fight is hack which is good coz u can kill the person and then hack their belt. the monks are also very clever but no space 4 trade skills because u need yr intel for psi use so u get good range and frequency with out them yr shit they are the pure ATTACK class now tho die very easy tho but hit VERY hard. i suggest u be a spy then wen u learn more be a monk altho tanks are very easy to skill as a first char they dont take much thinking about only their constitution setup (a skill were u have to base yr self with resists like fire and energy the better yr resists are the longer u live wen another player hits u) theres soo mush 2 explain 4 this game its unbelievable i could write a book tellin u bout the things and concepts of the game but that would take 2 long. well thats a geral guide.

NiMBle
30-11-03, 00:04
lol yeah I've noticed already, alot to take in for a little young dude like me lol...

Ok I guess I'll be a Hacking Spy to start out with? and then as I learn more I'll try others...

What Faction+World do you think is best? And which Server are you on because I'd like to meet u ingame as you've seemed the most helpful so far :) (Yes I want to bug u even more :P)

Dont Mess
30-11-03, 01:16
SERVER: SATURN

FACTION: TWILIGHT GUARDIAN

greploco
30-11-03, 01:30
yes, saturn has the best server loads at the moment

that doesn't mean there aren't loyal pluto and uranus people out there, there are

for extremely good info, visit www.croncom.com

look around

there are stat caps listed, implants and requirements, wepons and requirements

it's pretty amazing

make a donation if you like, I think I'm going to

greploco
30-11-03, 01:33
making money is your first concern

in the beginning the easiest way to do that is to kill stuff that drops implants (agressors and agressor captains) and carry them back to crytons to sell

or kill poisonous plants and take the lom pills back to the med store to sell

PE is easiest class to start out with and pistols are probably the easiest thing to get a grip on

or - melee tanks make a lot of money in the beggging and they don't die very much at all, which is good for new people

you don't need hack skill at beginning, it used to be a very good way to make money for noobs -- hack sewer boxes and sell the stuff, but they did away with that, 75% of the time the boxes don't contain anything or they contain junk

NiMBle
30-11-03, 15:17
Are snipers any good? I like the idea of it ALOT... and it sounds really cool... what do you think?