PDA

View Full Version : OK i got some interesting news

BluexDragon
29-11-03, 08:38
ok well one day of course like all other TGs, went to NCPD to get some good XP rite, well of course a GM spawns and says ok you exploiting bla bla bla (incert rude comment), but ya he says we were exploiting because we were taking away from the neocron experience and such because we were killing the epic chick....ok i understand if we wouldnt let anyone go to the epic chick, but GUESS WHAT, NO ONE CAME NOW DID THEY. ok i can understand if the GMs arguement was algit, but in this case it was not, of course we were spaming the rail, but he never said anything about that, just the fact that we were exploiting the epic chick. now today did read that hindering the neo XP sucks and isnt rite thus breaking the ROC, but sense no one came along, trying to talk to the epic chick, does that mean that were were technically exploiting the epic chick killing her over and over again keeping her from no one O.o doesnt make sense to me....o well lemme know what you think, on the bases that we were exploiting the epic chick NOT the rail...ok well im out for now lemme know

RD

Hippieman
29-11-03, 08:50
You do know that no one is currently allowed in NCPD and the only way to get in there is a bug/exploit right? If you do know take this piece of advice, shut the hell up and edit your post before we get mods and Odin in here.

Spectra260
29-11-03, 09:04
since when did they block it off?

havnt been in the game for a couple months....just wondering...

StryfeX
29-11-03, 09:11
Originally posted by BluexDragon
ok well one day of course like all other TGs, went to NCPD to get some good XP rite, well of course a GM spawns and says ok you exploiting bla bla bla (incert rude comment), but ya he says we were exploiting because we were taking away from the neocron experience and such because we were killing the epic chick....ok i understand if we wouldnt let anyone go to the epic chick, but GUESS WHAT, NO ONE CAME NOW DID THEY. ok i can understand if the GMs arguement was algit, but in this case it was not, of course we were spaming the rail, but he never said anything about that, just the fact that we were exploiting the epic chick. now today did read that hindering the neo XP sucks and isnt rite thus breaking the ROC, but sense no one came along, trying to talk to the epic chick, does that mean that were were technically exploiting the epic chick killing her over and over again keeping her from no one O.o doesnt make sense to me....o well lemme know what you think, on the bases that we were exploiting the epic chick NOT the rail...ok well im out for now lemme know

RD Do you know how annoying it is to go into NCPD HQ and get spammed by some dumbass monkey sitting up on a ledge while trying to get to Officer Jenna? Do you also realize that because of your (not you particularly, but other twats on Saturn) meddlings, the NCPD HQ got broken and wouldn't spawn Officer Jenna for like 4 days? How about when the TG epic comes into being, I camp a very important NPC that you need and kill it repeatedly. Would you like that? Get over this "it's all about me blah blah blah" shit.

Also, I seriously suggest you shut the hell up as if you got into NCPD HQ currently, you'd be admitting to exploiting since it's closed off.

Another question. If you knew you were exploiting the rail, WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

God, people can be so stupid sometimes...

--Stryfe

[P.S.] Why does it matter why the GM said you were exploiting? When you're told to do (or not do) something by a GM, the first thing you do is obey. Then you can question. Abuse@neocron.com is your friend if you *really* think the GM was out of line. Otherwise just shut the hell up...

JiNxY
29-11-03, 09:13
hahaha, no one came so its doesnt matter.. haha
the point is how the hell do you know if some1 was gunna come or not?? just dont do it..

L0KI
29-11-03, 09:13
And you cross posted this on another thread...

"Already hears Nidd's footsteps on the horizon..."

Hippieman
29-11-03, 09:24
Actually Gutterurung...ah hell sorry I cant spell your name right.....is the one on the grounds currently. Bit weird he is but he does kill threads quick.

greploco
29-11-03, 09:34
opinion -->

only thing wrong with it is that it's an NPC required by certain epics.

beyond that if the devs are unhappy with people leveling off of NPCs --- well then they should alter the environment. I guess on the test server they have addressed this by making all faction headquarters totally unraidable. NPC guards with rare wepons, etc. A good idea? probably not.

Gotterdammerung
29-11-03, 10:17
I wanted to have a look at the NCPD's on all the servers before I commented. Some have the fence just inside the hallway and 1 has the fence right at the front door but in all cases Officer Jenna is on the player accessable side. Now you aren't saying when this incident happened that you cite, but I'll assume that like most posters, when you have something pressing to say you don't sit on it for a week or 2 but rather post when it happens. This means that if you were inside the NCPD recently you obviously had to exploit just to gain entry. If however this happened before the place was sealed off then just as the GM told you, you were putting other players trying to do the epic and talk to Officer Jenna at risk. You really can't speculate either that no one came in to talk to her as they may have made it into the hallway, heard what was going on inside and then left. Regardless, a GM approached you and informed you that at that moment you were exploiting, they were perfectly within their bounds to do so and though you might not like it you have to comply with their direction.

I really don't see a further need to keep this open (especially since you may have exploited to get in)