PDA

View Full Version : game freezing

n00bish
29-11-03, 06:31
well for some reason my game keeps freezing up every time i try to play. heres what happens:
i open the launcher, click play game, go past the CDV and reakktor splash screens, etc. and come to the login screen where you click "enter" "resume" or "options", and i click either "resume" or "options", and the box goes blank like it does before resizing to say "connect to server", and the game freezes right there. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to kill it, no alt+f4, cant alt tab/alt esc, etc. and when i close the game my gamma is all bright and i have to set it back to normal levels. anyone know how i can fix this, or just find out whats wrong so i can somehow fix it? any help is appreciated. and yes, i have reinstalled a few times, once in a new directory, once in the old directory, once with a reboot before reinstall.. still got the same thing every time. like i said, any help is appreciated, this is getting annoying.. ;/

mr murb
29-11-03, 07:05
zone alarm?

had same problem.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83333

Psychoninja
29-11-03, 07:26
Kill anything in the background. Used to happen to me when I would leave DLing proggies on.