PDA

View Full Version : shopkeeper SL hit

greploco
29-11-03, 06:18
please keep this separate, it's a singluar idea about the SL system

the shopkeeper respawn rate is pretty high now, they don't drop wepons and they don't give good XP or cash

I don't see much of a reason why we have to be on our tippy toes and extremely careful when around the shopkeepers in ops and in the city

the huge SL hits from killing these guys accidental or otherwise should be gone

Lanigav
29-11-03, 06:54
I agree 100%, especially for NPCs in the outzone. That retarded SL hit cost me some hard earned equipment a while back. >_<

extract
29-11-03, 07:20
either that or make them like 50/50 most are 10/10 some are even 5/5 and it only takes one hit usually to take some down.....

JiNxY
29-11-03, 07:35
yeh i gotta agree, if you dont lose SL for killing runners, why are these shopkeepers any different? they have some special exemption from the rules?? ppfffttt..

as a droner this is very annoying, as you cant see your SL so dont know if you've hit one, so you happily keep shooting, if you hit another... oh dear... then lets say you die... still no idea what your SL is at.. you GR to plaza. :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
29-11-03, 11:29
I agree also.

i lost a 2 slot Liberator that i had only just been able to use
a long time ago! all from killing a NPC in the outzone!!!
who was shooting at me because he had been bitten by a roach
damn pussy.

Matty:angel:

msdong
29-11-03, 12:06
ahh why should we change the SL thingy.

why not simply remove the traders from OPs??

Sefran
29-11-03, 12:16
They just have to make shop keepers non sl loss period. Its stupid a tank can get like -32 SL in a op war....and i would like those guys in op's there pretty handy.

msdong
29-11-03, 12:20
Originally posted by Sefran
....and i would like those guys in op's there pretty handy.

but then we come to the point where we have lots of PRO with no BAD !? really think that is better ?

Sefran
29-11-03, 12:26
I just want em for ammo in a op thats it?

RayBob
29-11-03, 12:36
Yet another simple change that nearly everyone wants but KK ignores. I think tanks suffer the most from this because the MoonStriker often goes wildly off target and you can take out 3 vendors with a single errant shot. You can go from 100 SL to dropping 5 items--including your precious CS from slot one--with a single mouse click. Does anyone think this doesn't need to be changed?