PDA

View Full Version : What are u guys wanting / getting for x-mas ( if you celebrate it )

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:22
i duno wtf i want....
nothin i really need.. or want to much...

what do u guys want maybe ill get an idea

i bought a new tv for myself but ended up giving it to my parents because it was annoying me due it being so big and my room being small. ;P

got a nice comp as it is.. got new vid card about a month ago... got more ram about a month ago.... got everything i want....

duno wtf else to want O_o, dont want a damn console because its pointless, i play on the comp and it would be a waste to have it

was thinking about getting a nice pda...

MkVenner
28-11-03, 21:24
DoY!!! lol that'd b nice, other than that i wouldnt mind a new Paintball marker, a nice auto-cocker, or a TFT moniter, or a Laptop, or a...ill leave it there:D

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 21:24
Well, I only have 64MB of RAM, so I'm getting 200 quid put towards...

RAWR! (http://www.alienware.co.uk/system_pages/aurora_ddr.aspx)

Kinda sucks that I'm paying about £1,900 of my own money for Christmas, but hell, I'm the HAPPY!

Psycho_Soldier
28-11-03, 21:26
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Well, I only have 64MB of RAM, so I'm getting 200 quid put towards...

RAWR! (http://www.alienware.co.uk/system_pages/aurora_ddr.aspx)

Kinda sucks that I'm paying about £1,900 of my own money for Christmas, but hell, I'm the HAPPY!

ROFL! You would be paying WAY too much for that machine.

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:27
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
ROFL! You would be paying WAY too much for that machine. ditto

Nexxy
28-11-03, 21:27
Its not about the specs its about the name....

You can get clothes off a market stall but that doesnt stop people paying £100 for a designer top...

And i want a car for christmas...

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 21:29
Originally posted by Nexxy
Its not about the specs its about the name...

Got it in one. Besides, I know arse all about...

Building a PC
Case mods
Other fancy things

And I work for a canny high wage, so paying a group of highly regarded experts to give me the sexy-looking machine I wish I could build... isn't that bad at all.

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:30

Building a PC
Case mods
Other fancy things

And I work for a canny high wage, so paying a group of highly regarded experts to give me the sexy-looking machine I wish I could build... isn't that bad at all. go on ebay or somethin

Psycho_Soldier
28-11-03, 21:30
Its not about the specs its about the name....

You can get clothes off a market stall but that doesnt stop people paying £100 for a designer top...

And i want a car for christmas...

See there is a difference. In the real world you might actually get some good attention for paying alot of cash for your clothes. In the gaming world, the only attention you would get is negative attention for paying too much. Print out the specs on that alienware PC, take it too a local computer shop and ask what it would cost for it. Make sure they dont know its a alienware, just print out hardware specs like, the motherboard brand and type, processor brand and type, pic out some good ram, etc.

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 21:31
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
See there is a difference. In the real world you might actually get some good attention for paying alot of cash for your clothes. In the gaming world, the only attention you would get is negative attention for paying too much.

Really? All my friends are jealous as fuck that I'm getting an Alienware. And one of them even has a machine that will be higher spec than mine.

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:32
Really? All my friends are jealous as fuck that I'm getting an Alienware. And one of them even has a machine that will be higher spec than mine. like i said go on ebay

REMUS
28-11-03, 21:42
prolly get either some new rock boots or this really nice leath jacket (not ghery fucker matrix :p ) and tickets to see lacuna coil in dec and distillers in feb HIM in jan and £100 to put in the bank + WoW hopefully

dont wanna ask for more than that cuz its already £300+

Oath
28-11-03, 21:45
I want a hug, from the one person i cant get it from heh. thats all.

L0KI
28-11-03, 21:47
Originally posted by Oath
I want a hug, from the one person i cant get it from heh. thats all.

Respect bro. Good luck in getting it! :(

On a lighter note, im a spoilt brat (thats almost 22 yrs old).

Im getting £2000, same as ive got for last 4 yrs :D

Mirco
28-11-03, 21:48
I would be really glad if I got a good headset for my pc and other uses. Also I wish I get the new book from Neil Stephenson as I liked cryptonomicon alot. A new suit perhaps, the one I got is getting to small(damn nc).

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:50
Originally posted by REMUS
prolly get either some new rock boots or this really nice leath jacket (not ghery fucker matrix :p ) and tickets to see lacuna coil in dec and distillers in feb HIM in jan and £100 to put in the bank + WoW hopefully

dont wanna ask for more than that cuz its already £300+ him is so damn ghey.... i swear .....

Spectra260
28-11-03, 21:50
:D

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1769_354728273

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 21:53
Dude, if that shot human skulls, I would SO be all over that!

MkVenner
28-11-03, 21:56
Nice marker, i might be getting an Evolution X tho :p

Spectra260
28-11-03, 21:56
Dude, if that shot human skulls, I would SO be all over that!

:rolleyes:

paintballs are better:D

nonamebrandeggs
28-11-03, 21:57
I want a Modded PS2 with FFX and MGS2 and DDRExtreme. I want a metal DDR mat. I want to get laid. I want a Chocolate Orange.

Spectra260
28-11-03, 21:58
I want to get laid.

go out to a busy corner shouting ONOS with no pants on:eek:

REMUS
28-11-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Shujin
him is so damn ghey.... i swear .....

most hetro sexual man on the planet he prolly gets laid by more beautiful women after a gig that barry white did in a week hahaha!

go download "buried alive by love" not a gay referance in there *dude*

+ noname arnt u like 12?

Nexxy
28-11-03, 22:10
I see some headphones on gamesville earlier i want them too, i forgot what their called though =(

Lethys
28-11-03, 22:17
I see some headphones on gamesville earlier i want them too, i forgot what their called though =(

Ewww gamezville? O_o

BTW what xbox live games you got?

Nexxy
28-11-03, 22:24
I was flicking through the channels while eating pot noodle =P

And ive got errrr -

Moto GP 1
Moto GP 2
Midnight club 2
Mech assault
Crimson skies

Ive pre ordered Sega GT online too and gunna get Project gothem 2 too. Ill probably end up getting rainbow six 3 soon too.

Lethys
28-11-03, 22:26
Me has Phantasy Star Online, Amped 2, RTCW, Mechassault and XIII which I got today. You DLd the premium content for MA?

Nexxy
28-11-03, 22:27
Hmmm havent logged onto MA for a while, last down im downloaded stuff was for the new game modes.

Lethys
28-11-03, 22:31
A couple of days ago they released 2 new modes and 3 new maps for about £3.63. Worth it imo.

Judge
28-11-03, 23:06
I want Visual Basic.net standard edition for Christmas.

And LOKI, £2000.... yes you are a spoilt brat if you don't mind me saying.

L0KI
28-11-03, 23:09
Originally posted by Judge
I want Visual Basic.net standard edition for Christmas.

And LOKI, £2000.... yes you are a spoilt brat if you don't mind me saying.

Okay :p

Im spoilt but i take back the brat part!

My step dad earns £2k a DAY, so £2k for xmas isnt really pushing the boat out for him. And, last year, i gave £1k away to a charity ;)

Keiron
28-11-03, 23:13
Originally posted by L0KI
Okay :p

Im spoilt but i take back the brat part!

My step dad earns £2k a DAY, so £2k for xmas isnt really pushing the boat out for him. And, last year, i gave £1k away to a charity ;)
o_O O_o :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Jesus... wanna buy me a new processer and mobo?

Glorfindel
28-11-03, 23:49
Im glad with what i have so i guess an Mc5 imp... >_<

Need to get the thumbs out my ass and get one :lol:

kreal
29-11-03, 00:01
I got myself a Dell InspironTM 8600 and a P5 Glove weeeee Lucky MEE :D

*ph33r*
29-11-03, 00:14
I want some kind of antiban stick for xmas.... ^______________^

greploco
29-11-03, 00:41
check out www.thinkgeek.com

lots of nifty stuff

Sanch0s
29-11-03, 00:44
2k a day o.0 wtf i want that job! What does he do roughly?
OMG 2k a day :eek:

2k.............................2K :cool:

Shujin
29-11-03, 01:22
712k a year :eek:

wolfwood
29-11-03, 01:24
stupid double posting my bad

wolfwood
29-11-03, 01:25
im gettin a new graphics card and probably some gift cards.

might get a new tv

clothes

Shujin
29-11-03, 01:26
yea ill prolly get one of those credit card gift card things

Darken
29-11-03, 03:12
My X-Mas wish:
A lovely meal with all my friends in a good restaurant

•Super|\|ova•
29-11-03, 04:31
I read none of the posts and I already know that many ppl said they want DoY for chirstmas present :p

//Edit: I'm amazed :o I read the posts and I saw only one guy wanting DoY for christmas. Isn't this getting pretty sad, we might want to ask KK now o_O I mean it seems ppl have lost their hopes.

Shadow Dancer
29-11-03, 04:33
A girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Shujin
29-11-03, 04:36
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
I read none of the posts and I already know that many ppl said they want DoY for chirstmas present :p

//Edit: I'm amazed :o I read the posts and I saw only one guy wanting DoY for christmas. Isn't this getting pretty sad, we might want to ask KK now o_O I mean it seems ppl have lost their hopes. doy will be out when its out ;P just be patient man, they are trying to get the best deal they can w/ publisher

Marx
29-11-03, 05:12
http://www.upinarmsgunshop.com/images/bushmaster.jpg

Also getting a collapsible stock kit.

:angel:

El_MUERkO
29-11-03, 05:15
I'm to old to get pressies from the relations so I'll get myself some stuff :)

Thinking a new joystick for flight games and a truck load of beer :)

Lareolan
29-11-03, 05:46

Building a PC
Case mods
Other fancy things

And I work for a canny high wage, so paying a group of highly regarded experts to give me the sexy-looking machine I wish I could build... isn't that bad at all.

Ask the nerdy kid next door. :P
In this world, like 1/10 people knows how to build a PC. Odds are there is at least one egg-head living close to you :D

NeoChick
29-11-03, 08:05
I am getting a new sound system for my computer, a great sound system really makes a difference to creating atmosphere, I have seen it when others use it.............can't wait

Spectra260
29-11-03, 09:11
you guys should get some real xbox live games...

rainbowsix 3

and counter strike...

i r will pwn jo0 at b0th k?

Ormy
30-11-03, 01:13
Originally posted by NeoChick
I am getting a new sound system for my computer, a great sound system really makes a difference to creating atmosphere, I have seen it when others use it.............can't wait

The sound system really does give the atmosphere an edge, and I'm a rock music addict, so im spending about 150 quid upgrading it (of my own cash) and im getting a 200 quid bike from relatives.

Btw my Bday is on the 23rd, so this is like for both.

OpTi
30-11-03, 01:36
http://www.ampeg.com/products.htm?product=5&catid=31

and

http://www.ampeg.com/products.htm?product=32&catid=11

not gonna get it tho, i'm too poor :(

Mumblyfish
30-11-03, 01:37
Originally posted by Lareolan
Ask the nerdy kid next door. :P
In this world, like 1/10 people knows how to build a PC. Odds are there is at least one egg-head living close to you :D

I'm the local egghead. I've built 3 PCs so far, but they're all been budget ones for friends (Athlon 1700+ and the like), but I don't trust my knowledge/dexterity enough to make an uber-gaming PC with all the hoobdally.

Hoobdally.

Felissa
30-11-03, 01:40
Some scuba diving equipment.

You are expecting more? Common, that is really expensive stuff. Hmm, maybe some few other tiny things.

Ah yes, and of course we all wish to have DoY for christmas, but I think Santa MJ Schwiezer will not have finished the negotiations with the possible new publisher by then.
But something for christmas ingame would be really cool. :)

•Super|\|ova•
30-11-03, 02:24
Originally posted by Shujin
doy will be out when its out ;P just be patient man, they are trying to get the best deal they can w/ publisher

I know it. As far as I can remember I haven't posted a single "WTF WHERE IS TEH DOY FFS!??!"-post in these forums. I was just amazed since usually ALOT ppl do it here. Not me.

BlackPrince
30-11-03, 06:00
SAR1 from my GF (AK variant)
Also 2 10" subs for my truck, new tweeters and speakers, plus a 1500 watt amp.

Shujin
30-11-03, 06:43
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
I know it. As far as I can remember I haven't posted a single "WTF WHERE IS TEH DOY FFS!??!"-post in these forums. I was just amazed since usually ALOT ppl do it here. Not me. *SMACK BE PATIENT ( jk btw ) ;]

notneo
30-11-03, 09:04
babylon 5 series 2+3 box dvd hee

KramerTheWeird
30-11-03, 09:31
I don't think games and pc stuff counts for a christmas gift seeing how I get it year round, so at first I thought of that but maybe something else, like a 12 string acoustic guitar, oh that'd be nice.

Marx: nice m16, time to shoot up some schools, isn't that what you use those for nowadays?

Beanie McChimp
30-11-03, 14:51
My list:D

Red Dwarf 3 dvd
2 fast 2 furious
mario kart double dash
call of duty
star wars knights of the old republic
These cool game books

t0tt3
30-11-03, 16:12
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
A girlfriend. :rolleyes:

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81332&perpage=15&highlight=laid&pagenumber=3
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I don't remember a PE-o-cron. Tank-o-cron was more a result of pes and spies being underpowered, rather than tanks being overpowered. Monkacron is a result of monks being WAYYYY too important in PvP. To the point where you see like 85% monks at op wars. It's monks, with a few tanks, and the occasional pe/spy.

And the day spy-o-cron comes is the day I'll get laid. :p

Shad sorry to say will never happend :D ;) :lol: j/k

Beanie McChimp
30-11-03, 16:45
lmao spy-o-cron lol I wish imagine it lol 50+ spys at a op war poking to death man I love spys soy-ocron is top of my list now

Tidus_Origin
30-11-03, 17:17
hmm...xmas stuff?

lets see...

Red Dwarf DVD (at least 1 :D )
Some CD's (music collection needs expanding. no, really.)
Halo PC
Manhunt
NFS : Underground
T.H.U.G (hmm...2 games w/ underground in the title..:p)
Silent Hunter Core
Silent Hunter Hull (...lol)

I'll probably get some DVD boxsets (Band of Brothers, 24 season 2, etc.)

Kaden
01-12-03, 11:51
Hmm, what I want most for christmas.

EASY

My mum to still be alive

Shadow Dancer
01-12-03, 11:58
Originally posted by Chief O'Brien

EASY

My mum to still be alive

Awwww :(

xkorpio
01-12-03, 12:30
DOY !!!

What the hell? I cant wait until x-mas! Want it now!!!! arf arf arf...

deac
01-12-03, 13:58
a new comp chair 0o ...

or a ski rack for my car :\

or new skis :\

or a new comp :\

or a new life :D

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 14:17
I want to get an electric guitar for x-mas. And a new GFX Card.

Oh

And i want a girlfriend....(good luck in getting one....)

shodanjr_gr
01-12-03, 14:19
Originally posted by Chief O'Brien

EASY

My mum to still be alive

ouch thats awfull to hear man. Hope she gets better!

J. Folsom
01-12-03, 14:23
A raise*.

In the form of getting paid more for work, not in any other way your twisted mind might have thought up at this point.

Shakey -=Tank=-
01-12-03, 14:53
Just bought an amp of a mate so I could do with a couple of 12" subs to go in the back of my Fiat Cinquecento Sporting ;) Gonna have to build myself a custom enclosure tho cus the boot is tiny in my car. Can't wait to fit some subs tho cus I'm killing my 6x9s by running bass on max lol

One thing I would like for Xmas but I ain't gonna get is a Fiat Punto GT Turbo, damn it's annoying to know I can afford to buy the car but not to insure the thing :(