PDA

View Full Version : Arrgggg Worldpay - Anyone ever get this?

g0rt
28-11-03, 21:01
Ya so my credit card that I used for Neocron expired RIGHT when worldpay was having all those hax0r problems. So who cares right all I gotta do is change the expiration date and its all good. Right? Wrong.

I go to login today and my acct is inactive. So I go through teh whole thing getting my acct/passwd for futurepay, login etc... update my CC information and this is what it says:

Next payment due
19 Nov 2003

Isn't it past November 19th already? o_O

This is messed up, it says that the agreement status is Operational and under description I reactivated Neocron Account ... but my acct still isn't working :(

Does it take awhile to go through? Or should I just simply cancel it alltogether and reactivate it? Only problem with that is ill probably get charged NOW, and then again once I reactivate.... :mad:

Any ideas?

-Demon-
28-11-03, 22:09
I 'think' odin can deal with these sort of issues pm him and see.

Or try in mirc perhaps.

retr0n
28-11-03, 22:10
had something similar... can't really remember exactly what was wrong
i just canceled the account, then reactivated again... worked fine

//Radium

Odin
28-11-03, 22:32
Worldpay has this nifty way of suspending accounts when they are cancelled in payment default and they also have this nifty way of billing you from the point where you had the payment default. So say you went 3 weeks with a payment default before fixing it thru worldpay...you'd still get billed for those 3 weeks. Hence why I suggest if you have payment problems that you email us and let us deal with it.

g0rt
29-11-03, 00:39
Originally posted by Odin
Worldpay has this nifty way of suspending accounts when they are cancelled in payment default and they also have this nifty way of billing you from the point where you had the payment default. So say you went 3 weeks with a payment default before fixing it thru worldpay...you'd still get billed for those 3 weeks. Hence why I suggest if you have payment problems that you email us and let us deal with it.

Ok ill do that thanks Odin.