PDA

View Full Version : Re-activation of worldpay account

REMUS
28-11-03, 17:09
How do i do it, i canceled my spy account, just tried to reactivate but cant figure out how, ive got my wprld pay pass and username but there are no options for reavtivation?

phunqe
28-11-03, 17:28
You have to reactivate your account here

https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php

REMUS
28-11-03, 17:46
wont work : /

keeps saying:

Error: Login or password incorrect.
Please enter your account Information:

WTF is going on?

i know its the right pass and user name cuz when i try to log onto my char in game it says "account expired"

which is.................. taking the piss

phunqe
28-11-03, 17:49
hmmm... have you tried the password recovery option?

you aren't using hotmail are you?

phunqe
28-11-03, 17:50
That should be at https://www.neocron.com/account/mailpw.php :)

REMUS
28-11-03, 18:02
FFS now its working but it doesnt give me any options to re-activate.

all it says is:-

Account Status: cancelled (2003-11-21)

phunqe
28-11-03, 18:06
hmm.. are you trying to reactivate a trial account?

REMUS
28-11-03, 18:08
yeah, im not paying 29.99 USD for it tho if thats what u have to do, i can buy the game again cheaper than that at my local video game shop

phunqe
28-11-03, 18:10
You cannot reactivate a trial account.
You'll have to mail support for it. It's so they can make sure they get money or something. Don't remember what Danae said about it :)

EDIT: Ah yes, it's so they make sure you pay the $29.90 or what it is (the first time fee)

REMUS
28-11-03, 18:11
fuck that my spy can rot for all i care then. $29 USD no wonder ppl dont join this game its a retarded way to get new people to join now.

phunqe
28-11-03, 18:14
Well, think about it :)

If all people were to register online, they wouldn't get the money for the software/download itself (which you pay when you go buy it in the store).
The price you pay if you register online is lower that that of the shops, since you don't get a box or CD.

REMUS
28-11-03, 18:18
i doubt there are any shops that sell NC for 29+ USD.......... mine certainly doesnt hes flogging them for 9.99 GBP and the download sites like fileplanet are doing it for about 4.99, and kk get the money from the subsciptions, i think once you have brought the dam game you should only have to pay an extra sub fee per month for another account.

I am not paying 29 usd for no particular reason

phunqe
28-11-03, 19:31
Originally posted by REMUS
i doubt there are any shops that sell NC for 29+ USD.......... mine certainly doesnt hes flogging them for 9.99 GBP and the download sites like fileplanet are doing it for about 4.99, and kk get the money from the subsciptions, i think once you have brought the dam game you should only have to pay an extra sub fee per month for another account.

I am not paying 29 usd for no particular reason

I think the $29.95 is based on the original retain price of like ~$40-$50 or something.
But I agree, it is a tad high, since you can find it cheaper in shops now :)