PDA

View Full Version : is it fair when :

Kopaka
28-11-03, 14:33
a GM is helping a clan with taking an OP, while the defending clan says "fuck u u leave" to the GM, and the GM puts them in underground somewhere where they cant move, so the attacking clan can take the OP ....

i wont say GMs name but i thought GM's weren't supposed to help clans in clanwars...

amfest
28-11-03, 14:42
sounds like something to report to abuse .. not post on forums . . . . with possibly screenshots of said action? ..

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 14:42
If that happened, then I hope you took screenies. You're supposed to send it to abuse@neocron.com I think it's against the forum rules to post it here.

Are you sure it was a GM? Maybe it was a FAC counselor?

Either way, I'm pretty skeptical it was a GM. I just don't think any GM would really be stupid enough to do something like that.

Kopaka
28-11-03, 14:44
nah i didnt take sreenie, i heard it from some1 who was there...
the defending clan is my alts clan, so some1 in that clan told me, happened to 1 of the subleaders who's taking this game a little too serious

Kopaka
28-11-03, 14:47
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Are you sure it was a GM? Maybe it was a FAC counselor?

well i cant be sure, but the person who told me was...

3 days later im walking with the person who told me @ MB, killed some red SL guy when the same GM comes to us, saying the red SL is a bug, she (female char) fixed it and SL was green again, over teamchat i heard : thats same GM who helped *(clan)* attack our OP

Preshock
28-11-03, 14:48
Not to disprove anything but the amount of times i've heard "well my mates friends sisters mothers best friends dog told me..." only to find out something has been lost in translation or faslafied altogether is quite alarming.

You really need to send anything you know, proof is pretty much needed to abuse@neocron.com and it will be looked into.

And to be honest, people are right, Gm's aint that stupid.

edit: you posted 60 seconds before me :) .... If a GM fixed somebodies SL that was either a dev member or a high level member of the GM team. And i can say, they won't of done it without an extremely good reason.

Esp when everything is logged and Snowcrash is just waiting to throw some smackdown.

/me hides from the killerbunneh

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Kopaka
nah i didnt take sreenie, i heard it from some1 who was there...

uhhh.......

So you didn't even see this?

Originally posted by Kopaka
well i cant be sure, but the person who told me was...

3 days later im walking with the person who told me @ MB, killed some red SL guy when the same GM comes to us, saying the red SL is a bug, she (female char) fixed it and SL was green again, over teamchat i heard : thats same GM who helped *(clan)* attack our OP

Well it could have very well been a bug. There's too many "ifs" in this story, especially with no pics. No offense.

Oath
28-11-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Preshock
Not to disprove anything but the amount of times i've heard "well my mates friends sisters mothers best friends dog told me..." only to find out something has been lost in translation or faslafied altogether is quite alarming.

You really need to send anything you know, proof is pretty much needed to abuse@neocron.com and it will be looked into.

And to be honest, people are right, Gm's aint that stupid.

What he said.

amfest
28-11-03, 14:53
i heard it from some1 who was there...

*shakes head slowly side to side and then goes and promptly shoots self in head*

Legoias
28-11-03, 14:54
I really wish people would think and talk to the helpdesk/abuse team before posting here, we only ever hear the negative side of the story here which in turn turns to flames and finger pointing.

Remember that the GM's are just people, and randomly finger pointing without proof will make these nice (yes 99% of these guys are really nice) quit their roles and move on.

Gotterdammerung
28-11-03, 15:33
First off, threads like these are soooooo not allowed. If you were to have been there and actually seen something i would suggest as I always do you report it to abuse@neocron.com

However

This post is pure heresay. When you come here and post something that someones sisters-brothers-friends-cousins-schoolmate said they saw you have no idea how damaging something like that can be. It's all about perception and by having this kind of stuff on the forums leads to all kinds of "I hear GM's spawn golden toilets for their in-game girlfriends" stuff.

It's posted many times over, if you witness something and have proof send it to abuse@neocron.com but please do not bring these to the forums, especially if it's heresay

Gotterdammerung
28-11-03, 16:36
PS

I got this PM from Carbonite and he kindly asked me to post it for him:

"This topic has been discussed on the boards before, and its already an old topic.. I have talked to the GM in question and i have recived an apology from one of the players involved in this..

On that note... Quit digging in the past and move on."