PDA

View Full Version : Fatal exception error

Spazym
28-11-03, 13:50
what is this? Ive just returned to Neo after a few months...back then I didnt have these fatals nor the synching error/warp back to apartment.

I remeber KK recommending the 41.XX detanator drivers for geforce users...i probably have the latest...is there a current reccomended driver? would that fix the fatals or is it sumthin else?

Frankly the fatals always seem to leave me exposed somwhere..like zoning into pp or in the middle of a buncha mobs...kinda sux...usually when i synch about 10 other people synch into someone else apartment with me so i know thats not just me..but the fatals are killin me

Spazym
28-11-03, 17:39
make that fatal runtime error..sorry lol

Syntax-Error
28-11-03, 17:41
Lol.. FREs as we lovingly call them are common in neocron.

Zanathos
28-11-03, 18:03
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Lol.. FREs as we lovingly call them are common in neocron.

FRE.....

FREE!!!!

FRE = FREEDOM!

Hur Hur.

The machines are rising against us.

absolutely pointless... But just realized this.

Except to encounter FRE's at least once or twice when you play Neocron.

Darkborg
28-11-03, 18:05
how long have you been gone again.
i remember having these since like ..... i started (which means) since retail started.

Spazym
28-11-03, 18:07
id say sumthin like 9 months maybe less....never had a free before

CRAIG DIGGERS
28-11-03, 18:12
Originally posted by Spazym
what is this? Ive just returned to Neo after a few months...back then I didnt have these fatals nor the synching error/warp back to apartment.
Frankly the fatals always seem to leave me exposed somwhere..like zoning into pp or in the middle of a buncha mobs...kinda sux...usually when i synch about 10 other people synch into someone else apartment with me so i know thats not just me..but the fatals are killin me

KK fixed the fatals already, they add a "resume" button..^.^