PDA

View Full Version : Buying low end weapons?

Sheba
28-11-03, 13:04
Ok look I will admit I am a whimp...and so is my character lol!
Anyway I need to find a place in game that sells starting weapons.
Level 0/5 (insert laugh now) So far my combat knife that I started with has been the best weapon I could find. I did buy a unlabled nail gun (what a joke). So if someone could please tell me what shop and where, is the best place for armor and weapons for starting characters it would be a big help!

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 13:09
What server are you on? Maybe I can throw a few coins your way to help you out.

t0tt3
28-11-03, 13:09
why dont you try ingame ;)
Btw wasnt you a comeback onoz =) Ooooh well good luck to ya

N gonna slam this thread tho:rolleyes:

greploco
28-11-03, 13:20
the wepons sellers are sort of all over neocron, the store that most people use for basic wepons in the beginning is the archer and wesson in plaza 2

and yes, try finding someone helpful in game, that would be best

ask in plaza 1 on zone chat or there is another good channel to turn on --- the neocron trade channel, it's in the "custom" area of the F1 window

they can also show you the process of getting an item researched and then constructed -- if you are unfamiliar with that.

Dribble Joy
28-11-03, 13:38
Store bought weapons are an utter joke.
Get one researched, and then constructed from a blueprint, this creates a weapon far supirior (damn my sp) and the chance of slots, which you can fill with a modification of various types. Ammo mod, damage, and others.

Sheba
28-11-03, 14:09
Money is no problem, had someone give me 100k even though I tried to say no..lol! Anyway I will ask and see if someone will make me a decent melee or pistal type weapon. As for armor I am guessing I need to have that made as well? Ahh well these are all things I will find out in time... thanks again for the info!

Sheba
28-11-03, 14:11
Originally posted by t0tt3
why dont you try ingame ;)
Btw wasnt you a comeback onoz =) Ooooh well good luck to ya

N gonna slam this thread tho:rolleyes:

What is that, and why would N slam the thread?

REMUS
28-11-03, 14:24
what server? this dude runs this place called the gree house on pluto and he stocks lazar medicant pistols/rifles, and stuff like that, i have a few medicant pistols on pluto if you need one?

Sheba
28-11-03, 14:28
Yep and I have heard and seen a pic of the green house! Looked very cool. As this is a trial account I am more scopeing things out so I will spend less time fumbleing around on a permenent character. Think I messed up this character anyway ...was not paying enough attention to the details and have her skills points spread far too thin. Its all a learning process!

REMUS
28-11-03, 14:36
PM me with your ingame name and ill log my tank on and get u can have the 3 slot medicant pistol i ise to piss about with on my char since the rest of my medicants arnt modded and theres prolly not a cster on at this time.

and maybe you should re roll your char to use pistols or somthing, dont bother starting a pistol spy they are very hard to level, in my experiance anyway.

amfest
28-11-03, 14:37
armor vendor is in viarosso 3 . . . and as for buying weapons to get them researched .. try checking out the Yo's at the Outzone station . . near the neocron entrance gates . . to save some cash buy the shabby versions there . .instead of the poor versions in the main city ... . you're not going to use them anyhow ..might as well buy the shabby ones :D

Sheba
28-11-03, 14:45
Originally posted by amfest
armor vendor is in viarosso 3 . . . and as for buying weapons to get them researched .. try checking out the Yo's at the Outzone station . . near the neocron entrance gates . . to save some cash buy the shabby versions there . .instead of the poor versions in the main city ... . you're not going to use them anyhow ..might as well buy the shabby ones :D

extract
28-11-03, 19:08
Im kinda in the same boat....I normally play on saturn so i pretty much have access to all the low end weapons, due to rerolling all the time, saving weapons and BPs, and basically just having been there for a long ass time....

But....recently I moved to uranus...and well I dont have the access to most of the things i had on saturn, one of the main things that kind of pisses me off, is items that are left "in game" that cant be normally bought at stores....one of the first weapons that comes to mind...the TL 7 mendicant uzi...I mean this thing is far from uber....why is it not sold in store????

I am starting a tradeskillers guild on uranus, and i dont know the starter inventory for all the classes...i usually pick the first one and change the skils to my liking....so my noob spies always start with some sort of trader tool(which gets dropped immediately) and a stilletto....and when i GR to my apt and go to the weapons stores around NC there is never any TL <8 dex weapons in the stores.....these are things that would help promote new chars playing since 0/2 spies, fuck any 0/2 class doesnt exactly have the con, and hit points to go around stilletoing mobs....

maybe there is a store that sells some things, like a simple lazar pitol or rifle....but as far as i know...none do....

implement that shit, nuff said