PDA

View Full Version : Little known NC things.

Shujin
28-11-03, 09:56
Ey, I'm bored, jus started a new character... decided to make a thread about things that arent very known to some people... post some if u guys know any nice ones.
* not sure how many people know *

1. trash can next to yo's has brown medikits in it almost all the time ( has been like that since beta )

2. altough they decreased the hack box loot, there are some isolated hack boxes that still give nice loot ( duranium armor/spells/guns )

cant really think right now... bored.. tired...ya...

Lenard
28-11-03, 09:59
Godly Plate of the Wale exists.

But you already know that dont you!

Shujin
28-11-03, 10:06
Originally posted by Lenard
Godly Plate of the Wale exists.

But you already know that dont you! theres lots of shit that exists but u cant get ;]

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 10:17
Originally posted by Shujin
theres lots of shit that exists but u cant get ;]

Like what?

Shujin
28-11-03, 10:27
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Like what?

Aurelius Ring of Relatedness
Aurelius Potion of Life
Zargerus Ring of Relatedness
Zargerus Belt of Protection
Godly Platemail of the Wale
;p

Psychoninja
28-11-03, 10:36
Ton of stuff ingame you can't get =\
Can't say, ban hammer

*looks at Nid*

Gulp :(

Shujin
28-11-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Ton of stuff ingame you can't get =\
Can't say, ban hammer

*looks at Nid*

Gulp :( u cant say? ;/ why not? its not a exploit... btw dude ;o past like maybe 2 patches ( not sure ) added alot of new stuff O_O and man... i wish they'd add them in game soon... faction items O_O... faction rewards O_O

Psychoninja
28-11-03, 10:44
Wouldn't be considered exploiting but I'm sure they wouldn't be please to know that people know thigns they're not supposed to and people are playing around with the files =P

I thik I'll have to take a look now that you mentioned they added stuff :)

Nidhogg
28-11-03, 12:14
We'd prefer not to see internals posted up on the forums because it kinda spoils things for everyone else, but since the tools exist to extract that data there's little we can do.

Remember...
((internals != big) && (internals != clever))

N

QuantumDelta
28-11-03, 12:21
heh, there's already been a full list posted somewhere :/

Shujin
28-11-03, 21:17
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
heh, there's already been a full list posted somewhere :/ yea but theres some new stuff, and new as in added maybe 1 patch ago...

Mighty Max
28-11-03, 22:21
Heyo,

that is exactly why i added in a filter to my tool, so not everyone get spoiled by the ItemNames etc ...

Pls, if you know such things, keep it in your private round. I and i bet some more just dont want to know whats evantually comin ...

Its like it was with the Kamikaze ....

Ciao

Nightbrother
28-11-03, 23:38
Are there still any Dildo's of Maven around? I have yet to see one ingame. Hope I see one someday, if anyone still has one, that is.

And yes, it is a real ingame item from a long while ago. Someone else can tell you more about it, cause I dont really know very much more about it.

Syntax-Error
28-11-03, 23:51
Dildo of maven

Made by a GM while testing the new at the time dynamic items (ablility to rename i THINK) and it was named after a well known player Maven (duh!) and well from what i know it accedently "escaped" the GMs and several were spawned (somehow :/) recently they were supposed to have been all removed by the GMs but it seems a few are left around

this is all i have heard from several ppl including maven himself.

shodanjr_gr
28-11-03, 23:53
I dunno if this fits into the spirit of the thread, but i could tell how u can get access to the subway tracks and walk around in em (not like noone knows already but anywayz). If thats ok with u ofcourse Nid.

Syntax-Error
28-11-03, 23:55
i think hes call that an expoit and hit u with his cocktail stick .. i mean hammer :P

Nidhogg
29-11-03, 00:33
It would be better if you told that to bugs@neocron.com. Thanks.

N

Shadow Dancer
29-11-03, 00:34
I still have a dildo.

Shujin
29-11-03, 00:46
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
I dunno if this fits into the spirit of the thread, but i could tell how u can get access to the subway tracks and walk around in em (not like noone knows already but anywayz). If thats ok with u ofcourse Nid. i dont know how, how? because ive only done it accidently

StryfeX
29-11-03, 09:53
Originally posted by Shujin
i dont know how, how? because ive only done it accidently Hit "jump" when you're riding a subway car and the door doesn't close. :p

--Stryfe

Psychoninja
29-11-03, 10:02
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Dildo of maven

Made by a GM while testing the new at the time dynamic items (ablility to rename i THINK) and it was named after a well known player Maven (duh!) and well from what i know it accedently "escaped" the GMs and several were spawned (somehow :/) recently they were supposed to have been all removed by the GMs but it seems a few are left around

this is all i have heard from several ppl including maven himself.

RoF on it just added to it :p

Spectra260
29-11-03, 11:01
a certain "female" character on pluto showed me one a couple months ago...

a dildo of maven that is:D

Varaem
29-11-03, 12:12
Really? A female character on pluto showed you a dildo?
*shifty glance aorund*
I wonder who that was?

Archeus
29-11-03, 12:21
If you get on at the OZ station the door sometimes doesn't close between OZ and PP (happens a heck of a lot to me probably because I use the system instead of GR). When you leave the station just jump out while the door is open.

Not an exploit, and worth exploring if you get lucky. To get back out just get into a cab at a subway station and jump out at the station.

robdekoning
29-11-03, 12:23
I know that its possible to get on tg, but think it's better for me if i don't tell

Cryotchekk
29-11-03, 12:35
proper mc5 was there since noob mc5 came out and no one found out about mc5 chips till like a month after.

i think i have been to almost all places in neocron, but there was only one i had to exploit into.

kk keep adding small new things i think there slowly pushing doy on us.

(go into bd underground bit from oz and there box's the pics of ak-47's on them)
(in mb sector 2-3 there pannels with weird looking vehiles on them and information about them, well i think there vehicles but its too small to see proper)
(go into city sewer from pp3 and do reset postion. this place it fucking huge)
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - exploiting ]
(there is no 'East gate' all though there is a east gate factory, sumthing gonna be added in the future?)

Archeus
29-11-03, 12:56
Originally posted by Cryotchekk

(there is no 'East gate' all though there is a east gate factory, sumthing gonna be added in the future?)

Is this the place with the hidden entrance into the CS Church? Or could be the entrance into OZ?

QuantumDelta
29-11-03, 13:04
Originally posted by Archeus
Is this the place with the hidden entrance into the CS Church? Or could be the entrance into OZ?
East Gate / EG Factor is up in the desert/canyon areas, .. East Gate itself is a CRP like building you would really expect to BE a Gate the first time you encounter it......

dr.fish
29-11-03, 13:08
i know how to get on the wall at entrance of tg canyon where the guards are, and on to of tg canyon :)

*bids are open :D (very useful to pk some tg)