PDA

View Full Version : How are biotech sposed to do there epic?

MayhemMike
28-11-03, 06:26
So i have a /36 Tank. I'm trying to get to ancient loba village for the epic, i get into long sync and come out dead in K_11 with loads of DoY mobs. Thats hella fucked up, no other epic has to fight off DoY guards.

What are you thoughts on this?

\\Fényx//
28-11-03, 06:29
You probably deserved it ?!?

MayhemMike
28-11-03, 06:31
Shut up you bum :O

g0rt
28-11-03, 06:32
megamike ur kimmed lets face it

good game

MayhemMike
28-11-03, 06:33
I'm not down with that.

greploco
28-11-03, 06:42
you have to be very careful getting to loba

use a hover, walking it has taken some people like 5 times

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 07:00
I died 4 times trying to get to loba from all angles. I swear, it's almost like the DOY bots purposely camp the zone lines.

I finally had to get a ppu to accompany every step of the way.

Anna
28-11-03, 08:40
i dont get it, ive done the bio epic 3 times and ive never died from a doy bot, really makes me wonder wtf you ppl are doing out there o_O

Andronicus
28-11-03, 08:44
Get yourself a PPU to join you and stay along the zone lines (so if you see one you can quickly run across).

Psychoninja
28-11-03, 08:45
When I did the biotech epic a while ago when I had a tank, I 'nearly' died to a bot, but that was before they suddenly started camping zone lines.

Archeus
28-11-03, 09:28
I do that run frequently with DOY hostile clans. It is easy enough. If I am on when you are give me a shout and I'll see that you complete your epic (just dont kill me :p ) .

juvestar15
28-11-03, 09:34
I did it on Saturn like 2 days ago. If yo urun along the zone line you don't even cross a DOY Bot.

Best thing to do it plan a route with your DOY friendly char then follow it on your tank.

Sanch0s
28-11-03, 09:51
Ive done it a few times its not that hard tbh, just be careful and stay away from roads. Oh and dont come into the zone from east on road theres like 50 doy units if u zone in there.

greploco
28-11-03, 09:55
DOY friendly char ??

do those exist ??

do the DOY bots attack crahn ?

Archeus
28-11-03, 10:03
DOY bots do not attack DOY friendly factions

MjukisDjur
28-11-03, 10:19
Doy bots do not attack crahn.

Getting to the village is easy for any faction :P
You know you cannot go forward and say HI to the bots, right?

CrazyMan
28-11-03, 10:27
Pfff!! I'm sick of people mumbling about biotech epic and the way to get into ancient Loba village!!!

It is VERY EASY, there's a safe passage if you go from south, it's follow from east into center, you see a few DOY bots in far distance, but it's easy to make it through ot the village.

I did the epic just 2 days ago with my new monk who was /40 lvl :) - completed the mission 5 (when u get MOVEON) and gave it to my baby MC tank ;)

Superbron
28-11-03, 10:50
You know you cannot go forward and say HI to the bots, right?
ROFL:D :lol: :p

Archeus
28-11-03, 11:06
Actually one of the DOY bots has a blind spot close up and in front of it (think the scout) so if you are good you can run up and give it a good sexing without getting shot.

Rizzy
28-11-03, 11:16
Unlucky Mike, serves you right for being the lamest person on Saturn ever:lol:

Crest
28-11-03, 11:32
Originally posted by MayhemMike
So i have a /36 Tank. I'm trying to get to ancient loba village for the epic, i get into long sync and come out dead in K_11 with loads of DoY mobs. Thats hella fucked up, no other epic has to fight off DoY guards.

Hmm let me think of mission 3 for TT

Catlock bay ... thats in the heart of Y' Rep country and has plenty of TG gaurds roaming ... now that seems to be a little difficult

Wait the TS epic, my understanding is ... you need to kill a Y re...No daisy pushing task....

So for the Bio Epic... its not that bad.... so you died once....so what

Go back another route or employ a PPU for a few mins

QuantumDelta
28-11-03, 12:12
How many times do I have to say come in from the north west? :p

NeoChick
28-11-03, 12:12
DOY bots don't attack TG. I ran through there with my Protopharm char and got killed all the time, they were everywhere. Then I tried it with my TG tank and it was easy.
I don't know how you are supposed to do it if you are Biotech, I wouldn't want to try it I think, because even with my Protopharm char there seemed to be a lot more of them around and I did not know where to turn, whatever way I tried to get in

I think it is a bit lame that it is made THAT difficult

Crest
28-11-03, 12:33
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
How many times do I have to say come in from the north west? :p

We let you know when we heard you... till then keep saying it

maver!ck
28-11-03, 12:34
Grab a Merc, it's their job and they won't get shot by DOY Bots.

Nevertheless it is possible to get there without even getting attacked by a bot if you chose the right way.

necrocon
02-12-03, 12:20
bah PPU northwest hte southern invisible road. Weak all of you. I preffer the straight path I have been going there since I was like rank /30 as a monk

Course I do drive a rhino? think that helps :-p

Rade
02-12-03, 12:29
Ive done this epic 5 times now, never got killed, just walked
around the bots. I seriously have no clue what the fuck people
find so hard about this.

BiTeMe
02-12-03, 12:36
1st time I did this epic there was a DoY bot in the building right next to the dude I had to speak to. I died trying to coax it out of the building so I could get in. 2nd time I got a friend to log his PPU :)

evs
02-12-03, 12:41
Arent the spawns also governed by the the holding party of the ops nearby?

Im sure venus proved this, and i see a difference in mobs between uranus/pluto and saturn due to differnt factions holding different ops.....

IceStorm
02-12-03, 12:43
Obliterator.

Sucks that you're a tank and can't manage anything beyond Stealth I...

Rade
02-12-03, 12:48
Originally posted by evs
Arent the spawns also governed by the the holding party of the ops nearby?

Im sure venus proved this, and i see a difference in mobs between uranus/pluto and saturn due to differnt factions holding different ops.....

They have it on venus because venus is handled by another
company and have alot of things differing from the other servers.

evs
02-12-03, 13:00
i realise this rade,
but have also witnessed this in action

good example is the sector left of catlock bay, its swarming with y-r's on some servers and on others it has firemobs.

i do believe that the surrounding ops do cause differing mob spawns

Cruzbroker
02-12-03, 16:17
Uranus has horrors and brutes at gabanium, saturn has not.

it's easy as hell when you know the way to loba, and there are many ways.. I run straight from el farid...
x--->x

SovKhan
02-12-03, 16:22
mike if this is on pluto ill get you there.