PDA

View Full Version : Bigtime Request

greploco
28-11-03, 04:52
please make battledome sector a warzone

no sense in getting player events there all screwed up by the SL system - make it a warzone and avoid the problem all together

juvestar15
28-11-03, 05:02
Makes sense. But you can team up and get same results. Still very annoying imo.

ElfinLord
28-11-03, 06:28
Very good idea. :)

The whole team thing is a good work around, but then you have to make sure that everyone in the team during the event is someone that you trust. Otherwise you run the risk of someone taking whatever you drop in your belt.

Of course you could always put out a bounty on everyone in the team during the event until you get your stuff back, but that's just a pain in the ass.:)

Anyway, I like the idea of making the Battle Dome sector a warzone.

MkVenner
28-11-03, 09:02
Yeah warzone would make it better:D

g0rt
28-11-03, 09:09
YES

BATTLEDOME SHOULD BE A WARZONE

Its just like an OP...YO's type place, GR, GOGO...only thing its missing is the hack term. Even has a fence around it.

This place should be a warzone so we can duel here without teaming.

I said this in teh patch facts but NiddyMcHog deleted it :mad:

Nidhogg
28-11-03, 12:24
Originally posted by g0rt
I said this in teh patch facts but NiddyMcHog deleted it :mad: That's because it should have been in patch discussion. :p

N

t0tt3
28-11-03, 13:20
Originally posted by Nidhogg
That's because it should have been in patch discussion. :p

N

so pwnd lol but still his idea are so true... Hate to team all the time to do NF PvP.. can just go out with my APU and do some random kills instead. Btw can you go underground in that area.. a shame to gr or zone just to not loose SL becasue you casted 3 hls in the crowd "love that" :D

Oath
28-11-03, 13:58
well stops people being so lame and ganking peeps eh?

its a hassle to team sure, but at least then you know whoever else attacks you is gonna lose Sl............or........at elast thats the plan heh.