PDA

View Full Version : Any hybrid monks in the hizzouse?

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 01:40
Wanna share any tips? What kind of hybrid are you?

I'm going for a PE style hybrid. 75 PPU, enough APU to use holy halo and cap rof, and the rest in PPW. The offense is a bit too low for my liking, due to the tremendous hybrid penalization, but I love the defense. It's like 10-12 bursts of a CS and that's standing still and not healing.

Anybody think the hybrid penalty is too high?

Dribble Joy
28-11-03, 01:45
I'm thinking of making a hybrid, but alas as I have never played a monk to any great lvl, I have no idea where to start.

75 PPU? for heat/haz1?, the ppu nerf via apu, might make the dmg a bit pants on the shelter/def, but then the vastly higher ppu over the PE might counter this... hmmm.
We will se.

And yes, 30% is too much, 25% is probably about right.

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:01
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I'm thinking of making a hybrid, but alas as I have never played a monk to any great lvl, I have no idea where to start.

75 PPU? for heat/haz1?, the ppu nerf via apu, might make the dmg a bit pants on the shelter/def, but then the vastly higher ppu over the PE might counter this... hmmm.
We will se.

And yes, 30% is too much, 25% is probably about right.

Yea the damage on shelter isn't too great, but still provides good protection. I had gotten CS damage down to 52 in one burst.

sex

Rade
28-11-03, 02:03
The non-kami hybrids I have seen have done more damage over
time with energy beam or HL than with energy halo. Also I would
personally go for blessed but.. *shrug*

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:05
Originally posted by Rade
The non-kami hybrids I have seen have done more damage over
time with energy beam or HL than with energy halo. Also I would
personally go for blessed but.. *shrug*

Yea but they can't run/cast and they use holy buffs. Also, are you sure they do more damage overtime with energy beam? Have you seen a halo hybrid yet?

I mean the last time I checked, a holy buff having beam using hybrid took forever to kill someone.

I don't like blessed because you can't run/cast your offense with it, and IMO it's not strong enough to support turret combat.

g0rt
28-11-03, 02:09
My hybrid, is in my mind, perfect. No hes not QUITE as strong as a kami hybrid pvp wise, but hes much more usefull. How? I can bounce my rank anywhere between 64/* to 107/*.

I can perfectly solo any mob or dungeon in the game, with the possible exception of MC5 :p

Im not going to give my setup outright but ill tell you roughly what I have....

100 base apu, 110 with imps. Gives me 525% dmg on a holy energy halo and capped freq. I don't care what anyone says, a 525% energy halo landing almost twice a second hits as hard as a blacksun.

I have less then 100 base ppu, but enough to use the full blessed line and then some...including blessed heal/shelt/healsanc/hoyl deflector and all level 2 buffs.

Defensively im a tank. With heal sanc and heal running, a HL hit will do an average of 15 or so to me. Nothing does very much damage at all.

Offensively im not a tank. Im about that of a TL86 pistol, and that is if i can land every single hit, which is hard at times but a freeze helps alot :p Also, this includes a dmg boost on the guy...which is never a problem getting off.

I can take out PPUs with antishield followed by a 50% cut blessed shelter. Thats pretty much goodnight for PPUs and I can usually get it off, even on great PPUs because they time the shelter for a HOLY antishield, and mine takes slightly longer to cast.

I can outheal most pvp weapons, including a CS/PE/LIB/ROG/ETC. I also have a capped mana pool which is great.

Against mobs nothing does much damage, and I find I can take out things such as Grim Chasers in about 1/2 the time any of my other chars can...including my tank/pes and spies.

And the best part is....without bringing pvp spells, I can keep my rank at 64/* meaning PHAT LOOT and good exp, but when I want to look badass its as simple as getting a psi3 casted on me and holding an artifact holy lightning.

Booya.

@edit - oh yeah I wanted to say, I tried the non-blessed, "PE" style ppu setup. crap. 100% crap. why? your apu spells get DESTROYED whether you go for blessed or non-blessed. going up to blessed line made my defenses UNEXPLAINABLY better, and only hurt my apu stuff a BIT more then with non-blessed line.

Its a bad idea, so if you do it...don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh yeah and I also tried holy line...sucked for two reasons....

1) no way your gonna cap freq on holy spells, I had basically 4-5 slot of each spell and still nothing was freq capped, thats with 91 base INT all in psi use and a exp psi controller 2/3. sucks bad for pvp having to stand there and take dmg for a year in order to cast ur shit.

2) you can hit the 400%'s on teh blessed line. You will be in the 200%'s on the holy line. It doesn't pay...blessed heal will actually be faster then holy heal.

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:13
That's strange, I had 550% on Holy Halo with normal shelter buffs. How did you manage to get 525% with bless shelter buffs? I tried increase my ppu but it dragged down my apu too much.

Grrrr wait, you have DS. hehehe

g0rt
28-11-03, 02:16
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
That's strange, I had 550% on Holy Halo with normal shelter buffs. How did you manage to get 525% with bless shelter buffs? I tried increase my ppu but it dragged down my apu too much.

Grrrr wait, you have DS. hehehe

DS, capped psi and my exact setup will be 525% or 524% on holy energy halo, cant remember the exact number but its one of those two :p

These are only things I have found, though...doing the whole testing thing is fun so I say go for it...nothing like seeing it yourself :)

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:18
Grrr I can't believe how much a tremendous difference DS makes. GRRRR I say, GRR.

g0rt
28-11-03, 02:19
Grrr I can't believe how much a tremendous difference DS makes. GRRRR I say, GRR.

Yeah its kinda...well...rediculous.

Two of my friends on Saturn tried to replicate my setup without a DS and thier hybrids well....sux0r compared to mine.

It makes TOO MUCH of a difference, my setup can only really be applied WITH a DS....

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:23
Give me a DS.

Mr Friendly
28-11-03, 02:43
what about the PE hybrid guys? or Spy hybrid?

the PE tank? rifles & pistols? PE tank & pistols?

dink bouts it :D

g0rt
28-11-03, 02:50
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
what about the PE hybrid guys? or Spy hybrid?

the PE tank? rifles & pistols? PE tank & pistols?

dink bouts it :D

I wanna see a spy hybrid...pistols AND rifles...pistols for short range, rifles for long range....

And I wanna see if they get 100+ battle ranks like monks do :D

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 02:51
I think pes should be able to use rifles and pistols. They should make it so that one point in RC also gives a point in PC, for pes. :p

40$Poser
28-11-03, 03:33
I think pes should be able to use rifles and pistols. They should make it so that one point in RC also gives a point in PC, for pes. :p

Better yet a hybrid spy a.k.a. Spyrid who uses pistols and rifles. And (tho I haven't done any math because I'm lazy) possibly couldn't a spy use a libby and a pain easer if set up correctly? lol

KimmyG
28-11-03, 03:38
Dam dirty nibs It tell you a hybrid setup.

get base 130 PPU rest into power then implant them Plus PSI Resisit imps and boom your are a hybrid PPU/PSI RESIST MASTER

Nvidia
28-11-03, 05:16
I did the Spy Hybrid thing awhile ago... Was pretty nifty, but I died a bit too fast for my tastes.

Was using a Slasher for Close-range... RoF was something like 335.

Was using RoG/PE for Rifles, RoF on PE was about 150, RoF on RoG was near 90

It was hella fun, but two kamis is not something that works if you fight in OP wars. Even worse, when people manage to find out you're wearing two kamis, in OP fights, you're the first one to take hits. APUs snipe you with HL, Spies/PE's stealth up behind you, Tanks well... just kill you in 1 CS blast :p

Makes em look good in their clannies eyes killing someone, so why not shoot the person who snaps in half as soon as the wind kicks up? :angel:

JustIn_Case
28-11-03, 10:26
While switching from APU to PPU i made an stop half way through LoMing trying out an "PE-Style" Hybrid, 2 hours later i continued LoMing to pure PPU. But then again, i dont have an DS...

To an pure monk the DS is an nice bonus, but when it comes to Hybrids the DS is essential.

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 11:22
Holy S-D/Holy Halo hybrid here. Been playing this setup for buggery knows how long, but it works. With an APU kamikaze chip, I can get ALMOST 300% on holy shelters, with 525% on holy energy halo... sure, the negative to energy is painful, but drugging up to use heavy energy belt makes the stabbity pain go away.

And blessed? Don't make me laugh. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I've never tried doing that before...

L0KI
28-11-03, 11:32
If you got a DS, Kami isnt needed imo.

MY hybrid uses Holy energy Halo/Holy Toxic

Holy Paralysis...

Get 300% + dmg on s/d and 292 on holy para.

300% + on halos.

With a near capped blessed heal, my setup is pretty uber. Can beat pretty much any PE/Tank/APU one on one.

Magnazan
28-11-03, 11:34
Thing is they are ok for a while but personally i prefer my pure in op wars

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 11:43
Meh, op wars are getting boring. I'd rather have a dueling character, and hybrids are getting damn good at that.

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 12:34
Mumblefish

APU kamikaze chip, I can get ALMOST 300% on holy shelters

How much ppu you got for the holy stuff? roughly like 120-130 or 140-150 ?

Rade
28-11-03, 12:44
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Meh, op wars are getting boring. I'd rather have a dueling character, and hybrids are getting damn good at that.

Funny, my opinion is the exact opposite.

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 13:02
Originally posted by CarniFlex
Mumblyfish (Mumbly, geddit)

How much ppu you got for the holy stuff? roughly like 120-130 or 140-150 ?

I have got 132 APU with 143 PPU currently.

Rizzy
28-11-03, 13:39
mumbly for a kami hybrid you dont want much apu / ppu. Remember apu and ppu have a flip point where each point put in is much more effective then before (169). Well ppw is the same :p For instance, speccing from 168 to 169 ppw gave me 20% more dmg on hl and 10% on holy shelter. I have only 112 ppu but get 390 on my shelter

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 13:49
rizzy why only 112? with 113 and ppu pa1 you can cast cath sanctum (if you have enough manapool harr harr) then just switch back to whatever evil pa combo you using otherwise.

Original monk
28-11-03, 13:58
very intresting all, especially gorts info :)

also like rizzy said: dont forget that psipower adds to the overall damage all youre spells do, and i didnt even knew about the flîppoint, but i see its worth investing in PPW, more manna and more power :)

JustIn_Case
28-11-03, 14:50
Hmm. Didnt know about the PPW flip point either...

But wont you have really crappy range and RoF if you got full throttle on PPW?

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 14:51
I don't think he meant go CRAZY on the PPW. Just, you know, get to about 150. That's nicely achievable.

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 14:51
150 ppw? Holy god, your ROF must horrible.

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 14:53
105/min on Holy Energy Halo. 40/min on Holy Heal. Horrible? What's the cap?

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 14:54
105/min on Holy Energy Halo. 40/min on Holy Heal. Horrible? What's the cap?

Right. Didn't one of you say you use holy lightning? Rizzy?

I meant on HL or Beam.

omg nerf mumbly!

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 14:56
I can use short range observers at will! Nerf! Nerf!

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 15:03
You said your char wasn't that good for PvP, remember?

How could a hybrid with run/casting halo, high damage damage boost, and holy buffs be "not that good" for PvP?

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 15:08
Because I can't be arsed with a con setup :D

I suppose anyone who COULD would have a very nice setup. Velly noice.

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 15:10
Because I can't be arsed with a con setup :D

I suppose anyone who COULD would have a very nice setup. Velly noice.

Do you use kami?

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 15:11
Yes. Kami/DS/PSI-Core/Exp3. I don't suppose there's any advantage in keeping it secret.

Stigmata
28-11-03, 15:25
150 ppw? Holy god, your ROF must horrible

ppw does not effect RoF psi use does, pure psi use and you should have a near capped RoF on any spell me thinks

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 15:47
so in conclusion to all above...

112/113 ppu
120 apu
88 mst
and a shizzkaebeb into ppw

with kami/psicore/ds/whatever imp you feel you need

and you got a hybrid that works´?

have to lom again I feel :p

/edit i feel a nerf to psi powah coming with santa claus this christmas/

Mumblyfish
28-11-03, 15:53
88 MST? Who on earth needs anything above 81 MST for holy shelter? Unless you're planning to go down the "I WANT IT AAAAAAAALL!" route, which you'll find isn't too fancy. PSI points are precious.

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 16:02
yes i want it ... I WANT IT ALL GIMME IT TODAAAY!!!!

otherwise someone else will use it and people discovering how uber it is and try take it away with nerfs...

but only 81 mst would stop you from using any anti freeze thingies. well.. apart from drugs that is...

dr.fish
28-11-03, 16:13
ppw affects damage? i have around 110 right now on my apu, got 205 or so in psi use and i almost cap rof

{MD}GeistDamnit
28-11-03, 19:13

I'm going for a PE style hybrid. 75 PPU, enough APU to use holy halo and cap rof, and the rest in PPW. The offense is a bit too low for my liking, due to the tremendous hybrid penalization, but I love the defense. It's like 10-12 bursts of a CS and that's standing still and not healing.

I too lately have been missing hibrids.And yes the penalty is way too high.

I wouldent mind having to use halo's and blessed ppu spells to be hibrid if it was "allowed" no penalty and I could run cast them.

I kinda liked sikar's idea in another thread, but any way it happens I wish hibrids would be made a viable option.

Omnituens
28-11-03, 19:24
I'm a hybrid

You can fuck off if you want my setup, someones already stolen my idea.

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 20:40
drfishy

got 205 or so in psi use and i almost cap rof

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT, STOP USING STOREBOUGHT SPELLS AND HAVE A CONSTRUCTOR MAKE EM!

Rizzy
28-11-03, 20:47
my rof will be 85 with holy lightning. I don't consider that crappy bearing in mind that you rarely get to hit all spell shots without missing any, unless you are doing pvm.

I'm a hybrid

I just spent about 5 minutes analysing your post looking for a point, conclusion is, there wasnt one.

Cruzbroker
28-11-03, 21:06
:lol:
I spent 10 minutes with my hybrid setup and got both 135+

And few other options..

Rade
28-11-03, 21:18
Originally posted by Rizzy
I just spent about 5 minutes analysing your post looking for a point, conclusion is, there wasnt one.

*puh* I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Possessed
28-11-03, 22:07
You have to take note that the hybrid nerf is actually 47%... not 30% :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wtf:

CarniFlex
28-11-03, 22:07
rizzy you got 85 freq on a 400%damage holy lightning? id say thats damn good. Still i wonder if you wouldnt be getting better on a energy beam...

Shadow Dancer
28-11-03, 22:10
Originally posted by stigmata
ppw does not effect RoF psi use does, pure psi use and you should have a near capped RoF on any spell me thinks

Pure PSU is not enough for beam spells. You'll still have bad RoF if you have very low APU.

Originally posted by Omnituens
I'm a hybrid

:lol:

my rof will be 85 with holy lightning. I don't consider that crappy bearing in mind that you rarely get to hit all spell shots without missing any, unless you are doing pvm.

Hrmm you're right, 85 isn't that bad.....

Omnituens
29-11-03, 11:03
HL Stats: 441% Dmg

havent checked my energy beam spell as it isnt modded yet.

mehirc
29-11-03, 15:10

I would suggest 113 PPU, 115APU. That way you can use alot of important spells that only pures can actually use. (if you dont have a DS, dont save up PPU, better deal with lower APU)

With APU3 you can get the HolyEHalo above 500% and would still be able to use all the PPU spells.

One tip is to get as much psi use as you can get! And use the PP-ResistorChip to boost your resist, they are very important.

If you search a char best for solo PvP you should make a PE(or Tank), get rid of the imagination a hybrid must be that. He is too much dependant on his buffs, heal, shields and mana. That has always been his disadvantage, in former times that was only covered because of his uberness. A Hybrid cant be viable in _all_ situations but he definitly still is it in more situations than any other class!

You also have to see the Hybrids abilities besides solo PvP. Who else can get into caves and take out bossmobs(like apparition or BQ) on his own? Who else can relieve the APUs and the PPUs with Antishield, Buffs, Rezz, DB, AP and doesnt need support of others at all?

The Hybrid penalty is not too high. I play Hybrid since B3 and i got through all nerfs and changes and i never felt better than i do now. But you know that already ;)

Scikar
29-11-03, 15:16
Originally posted by Possessed
You have to take note that the hybrid nerf is actually 47%... not 30% :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wtf:

It's funny how, in the midst of all these people proudly proclaiming the high stats they get on both their PPU spells and their APU spells, someone waltzes in and tries to make the world think they're underpowered. I'm only surprised you're not hinch.

Possessed
29-11-03, 15:28
Originally posted by Scikar
It's funny how, in the midst of all these people proudly proclaiming the high stats they get on both their PPU spells and their APU spells, someone waltzes in and tries to make the world think they're underpowered. I'm only surprised you're not hinch.

It was a statement of fact...

and yes i am on hinch's side...

Scikar
29-11-03, 15:32
It was a statement of fact...

and yes i am on hinch's side...

Only because neither of you have realised that hybrids are viable already if you can be bothered to put a little effort in like everyone else here. hinch just wants to be able to kill 10 people at the same time again.

Furion
29-11-03, 15:34
Only because neither of you have realised that hybrids are viable already if you can be bothered to put a little effort in like everyone else here. hinch just wants to be able to kill 10 people at the same time again.

dude, he just said that the hybrid nerf is actually 47% instead of 30% that KK claims, its a statement of fact, not an attempt to uberize hybrids......

Possessed
29-11-03, 15:46

Ask yourself what is worse... having 10 uber hybrids who are (almost) unstoppable, or having a shitload of apu/ppus who are more lethal than a hybrid ever was...

Rade
29-11-03, 15:49
PPU Damage: 0.65(65%) PPU + 0.35(35%) PPW + -0.3(-30%) APU
APU Damage: 0.65(65%) APU + 0.35(35%) PPW + -0.3(-30%) PPU

The hybrid penalisation is 30%, but thats just part of the
formula. In actuallity each point of nullifies the opposing skill at a
rate of 46.2% or something like that, since the main skill doesnt
give damage at 100%.

So no, KK is correct, the nerf is at 30%, but thats just part of the
equation.

Shakari
29-11-03, 16:00

hmm i doubt thats 10 to 12 bursts of a cs is right I can take 2/3 of the health of a holy buffed pure ppu with 1 clip of my cs, which is 5 bursts and 75 ppu is not enough for blessed shelter and a monk does not have the point for resists that a pe has

do i'd love to see how you manage to reists 10 to 12 bursts with only basic shelter......

.Cyl0n
29-11-03, 16:12
<3 kyle

its a fact and it sucks

Ask yourself what is worse... having 10 uber hybrids who are (almost) unstoppable, or having a shitload of apu/ppus who are more lethal than a hybrid ever was...

exactly ;)

.cy

Shadow Dancer
29-11-03, 16:33
Originally posted by Shakari
hmm i doubt thats 10 to 12 bursts of a cs is right I can take 2/3 of the health of a holy buffed pure ppu with 1 clip of my cs, which is 5 bursts and 75 ppu is not enough for blessed shelter and a monk does not have the point for resists that a pe has

do i'd love to see how you manage to reists 10 to 12 bursts with only basic shelter......

A monk may not have the con points that a PE has, but a PE doesn't have the uber armor that a monk has.

I'd love to show you sometime. But I have no capped char atm. If test center was working for me I would show u.

And if you can take 2/3 of a Pure PPU with just one clip. Maybe that ppu's con setup was poor?

Scikar
29-11-03, 17:48

No, there were about 15 uber hybrids who were totally unstoppable, and about 100 who had no skills but were still able to take down groups of skilled enemies because of the overpowered nature of the class. By comparison, todays monkacron is far better, because the ones with no skills get killed.

Cruzbroker
29-11-03, 18:24

give damage at 100%.

equation.

Err, if that's true, then every pure apu and ppu has -16.2% somewhere...

deac
29-11-03, 18:33
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
Err, if that's true, then every pure apu and ppu has -16.2% somewhere...

why because of core and ds? those get nullified by apu3 and ppu3 cpus

Omnituens
29-11-03, 18:36

give damage at 100%.

equation.
We are talking about the ENTIRE nerf, the TOTAL reduction, which IS 47%

that calculation makes up 30%, but the whole nerf is 47%. THATS what we are saying.

KK said the nerf was 30% when the total nerf is 47%. Thats what we are complaining about.

Cruzbroker
29-11-03, 19:26
I'm not talking about implants.

If you have base 50 on both apu and ppu, nothing else, then the nerf is -30% on both equal spells, how could it be 45ish?

Then they should have stated that it is 45ish..

ppw, psi use and mst don't have anything else to do with both, than improve them. Eh? if they have, then pures would have too..

and if you have DS and Core , nothing else, it IS all plus?
and ppu3 and apu3 chips are for pures eh.

Scikar
29-11-03, 20:52
We are talking about the ENTIRE nerf, the TOTAL reduction, which IS 47%

that calculation makes up 30%, but the whole nerf is 47%. THATS what we are saying.

KK said the nerf was 30% when the total nerf is 47%. Thats what we are complaining about.

No, KK said that each point in APU has a -30% effect on damage of PPU spells, which is true. Anyway, how can you say hybrids are fine and then complain that the formula needs changing? This is exactly why I hate hybrids, they are never happy with what they have, and they always always always want more.

Omnituens
29-11-03, 22:15
No, KK said that each point in APU has a -30% effect on damage of PPU spells, which is true. Anyway, how can you say hybrids are fine and then complain that the formula needs changing? This is exactly why I hate hybrids, they are never happy with what they have, and they always always always want more.
If been speaking to lupus and he said that the nerf wasnt ment to be this high, and he had recommended it to be 25%

I can live with this, but i dont like it.

Scikar
30-11-03, 03:56
I can live with this, but i dont like it.

The same applies to tank runspeed with heavy weapons, melee weapons not hitting people running away, PPU spells not sticking for no reason at all, noob buffing, Lib aiming, monk INT XP gain, sniper rifle RoF, spy's inability to cap stats on FL and Disruptor without gimping themselves...

Omnituens
30-11-03, 11:02
The same applies to tank runspeed with heavy weapons, melee weapons not hitting people running away, PPU spells not sticking for no reason at all, noob buffing, Lib aiming, monk INT XP gain, sniper rifle RoF, spy's inability to cap stats on FL and Disruptor without gimping themselves...

tank runspeed with heavy weapons:
you are getting a lower stamina drain though

melee weapons not hitting people running away:
melee range and damage is being increased

PPU spells not sticking for no reason at all:
can be due to lag between client and server

noob buffing:
cheap tactic, easily fixed

Lib aiming:
you actually WANT 370 shot/min to hit you constantly?

monk INT XP gain:
naturally :p

sniper rifle RoF:
now that is a bit wank tbh, should cap at about 30 shots/min

spy's inability to cap stats on FL and Disruptor without gimping themselves:
tanks cant cap a CS without a kami chip (i think) abd THATS gimpage.

CRAIG DIGGERS
30-11-03, 13:07

Save as much points as possible in apu/ppu and spend them to PPW.
PPW = 1% on apu and ppu spell. But doesnt affect the other side.
using a halo is easy with holy shelter then ....

Scikar
30-11-03, 13:43
tank runspeed with heavy weapons:
you are getting a lower stamina drain though

Except you lose 10 stamina every time you fire a heavy weapon. ;)

Anyway, point is, there are minor annoyances with every class, they're still (with the exception of PPUs) relatively balanced.

Shadow Dancer
30-11-03, 13:45
Except you lose 10 stamina every time you fire a heavy weapon. ;)

Anyway, point is, there are minor annoyances with every class, they're still (with the exception of PPUs) relatively balanced.

Gonna hafta disagree wit you here m8. :p

SOME of those things you listed are minor annoyances, others I would consider bigger. Like the nerfed monk int gain and the melee not hitting people running away.

Just my opinion. :p

Possessed
30-11-03, 14:15
The PPU buffs not sticking happens when you alt+tab with buffs on, you still have buffs on, but you don't get their bonus, don't know how it works, but a relog always fixes it...